Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

illu-peelun...hum tum ek classroom mein bandh ho.. (Page 2)

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I lovee Angad Tracker the mosht man..
OMG it was just hialriousss they are shoo cuteeROFLROFLthe fast forward pee loon gawshROFLROFL
I loved them more than anything today

Then in teh morning Angad wid his toli trying to lift the car damn I was rofling at every single thing today even GHSPROFLROFL

and Piya's Himmat is growing more and more she just did ishaara and joru cusm runnin in da classrooma nd she locks everythin..Loved Abhay's Physics answers..I love it tht he is not lossing his cool lyk beforee.. he is all thanda thanda cool coolROFL..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7RidziPiaJazSimipyar-ishk

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

I lovee Angad Tracker the mosht man..
OMG it was just hialriousss they are shoo cuteeROFLROFLthe fast forward pee loon gawshROFLROFL
I loved them more than anything today

Then in teh morning Angad wid his toli trying to lift the car damn I was rofling at every single thing today even GHSPROFLROFL

and Piya's Himmat is growing more and more she just did ishaara and joru cusm runnin in da classrooma nd she locks everythin..Loved Abhay's Physics answers..I love it tht he is not lossing his cool lyk beforee.. he is all thanda thanda cool coolROFL..

ashu ..ya......evrythin ws kinda hilarious 2day...both PYEK n GHSP....ROFLROFLROFL.............evn i ws Roflin watchin tracker n angad scene n den dos namunas lifting d car......ROFL....

n i lkd Abhay's quick n witty replies to evry question asked by Pia...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cute_Ash

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLyar tumhari post main most big thing nd love dat nd dat also hilorious r none other then ur smily.....making meROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFL

awsum blosum hilorious postROFL
Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
@Dits tell me abt it everything is really funny todayROFLROFLROFL
haha namunas one of them was lik oh main toh protein shakes bhi leta hoon lmao they wanna be abhayROFLROFLROFL
LOL I think abahy is used to this quiz section from everyoneROFL
He has his answers ready wondering what AH-mazing answer he is gonna give 2morrow for the locket questionROFL

adits7

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemug

Aditi....lolzz ROFL
Can't stop ROFLing
where is your terrific bhandar of smileys hidden? LOL totally love 'em

specially the beggars in a train compt part..LOL
and abhay emoticon LOL...he was screaming with all kinda weird noises...

love your smilies and vampires are actually allergic to silver because of the  silver coins that the devil paid Judas to betray Jesus Christ were cursed by God when he cursed Judas.The curse was something like this the siver coins Judas he could want and see as much as he liked but could not touch it for  the same object of his desire would become the source of unimaginable and unrelenting suffering for him.Ps I don't mean to hurt anyone's religious feelings but I read about this part when i googled  about the Judas chalice.The chalice was supposedly made from these same silver coins of Judas and is the only object that can raise an army of Vampires with a spill of blood from within its confines.Also Judas is believed to be the very first Vampire on earth.This too was found in the website containing the earlier mentioned info on Judas.The same information is not mine and can be found on the internet.

Edited by VladDracula - 05 January 2011 at 2:18pm

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

ROFLROFLyar tumhari post main most big thing nd love dat nd dat also hilorious r none other then ur smily.....making meROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFL

awsum blosum hilorious postROFL

thanx dear m glad u enjoy readin it....SmileSmileSmile

RidziPiaJazSimi

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

@Dits tell me abt it everything is really funny todayROFLROFLROFL
haha namunas one of them was lik oh main toh protein shakes bhi leta hoon lmao they wanna be abhayROFLROFLROFL
LOL I think abahy is used to this quiz section from everyoneROFL
He has his answers ready wondering what AH-mazing answer he is gonna give 2morrow for the locket questionROFL

ashu u remember our protein shake discussion......LOLLOLLOL

n yes Lol me too excited fr wat he is gonna reply fr d locket question...he shud get a certificate fr answering numerous questions so spontaneously .....LOLLOLLOL

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
@Vladdraculla : thanx fr d info dear....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index