Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Aaj Nahin to Kal..Miscairage Hona hai So accept it (Page 2)

ruby2000 Groupbie
ruby2000
ruby2000

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
I totally agree..............I dont mind this fictional miscarriege at all...this is jst a story and in that i wanted geet should removed her past totally....i really will like the show if CV'S do the miscarriege..............i m very very agree with them and yes please hurry up CV'S..............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvsaaniakhAbsoluv

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
If the miscarriage has to happen then after marriage, not now, they r doing all this to destroy the marriage, it's truely the limit that the CVs r playing with viewers' emotions.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakhLuvScooby

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaniakh

Guys I know most of us don't like the Baby to die but think this way its a fictional show n the Baby ain't real so even if Miscairage happens we shouldn't be angry as Serial needs to continueSmile n think about Maan n Geet they r getting married n haven't started thier married life n they deserve to spend n enjoy it like other people doesSmile n the show is only about to get 1 year old so the Baby coming so early than wat will they show next like other serials taking Leaps no wayDead......n many viewers want Miscairage to happen as we have seen viewers comment n don't want Dev's baby Shocked.so aaj nahin to kal MIsacairage to hona hai......so If u ask me I feel we should accept it peacefully when Miscairage happens as already bcz of Misunderstandings the Trp already dropped so let it beWink.........n Maan n Geet deserve to move forward with nothing should be left of their Past........n after Marriage they should start a new life together!!Smile 

I totally agree with u....otherwise GHSP will turn into another family show with the baby & leap & alll...for the story to move ahead & to bring in so many twists of the past like Vicky, Samira, & god knows who else...the baby thing cannot happen now....I think that if the MC happens then that will ONLY STRENGTHEN the BOND that MAANEET share....they will become ONE SOUL....Also this track allows for more romance, passion, nok-jhoks & alll.....

I know many fellow MAANEETians r against MC & I do understand their feelings but guys v have to give the CVs a break....beechare jo bhi karte hai...v simply attack them & start doubting them....not all episodes or all tracks in a given serial r good....every serial shares its mix of good, bad, excellent tracks....So Chill & lets watch how the WEDDING occurs....Wink

Didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings...just sharing my POV....Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakh

saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
hey u gave me another imp thing to add Geet getting preggy again n than we can enjoy their parenthood but later in future m going to update post with this!

Absoluv

xXRzmastiXx Goldie
xXRzmastiXx
xXRzmastiXx

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
aahh finally ... there is someone who agrees with me.. i also dont get why people are getting soo hyped up about the misscarriage i mean i knows its the main reason that bought maneet together but still there are many further complications for maneet in future ..also if the baby is born its obvious they will have to take atlest 4-6 years old leap as they can have like a one year old baby on the sets. do be honest i do not want a leap its just gonna be like other shows and u never dev might return to claim baby ect. however if the baby is not born it doesnt mean the show will have no plot remember the story is about geet and her struggles in life and how she fights for it .. it has always been showing that and maan to support. i think people should accept the misscarriage.

maybe the misscarriage could take place after marrriage .. but i dont mind it ..

Absoluv

xXRzmastiXx Goldie
xXRzmastiXx
xXRzmastiXx

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaniakh

hey u gave me another imp thing to add Geet getting preggy again n than we can enjoy their parenthood but later in future m going to update post with this!

yeh i really would love to see geet pregnant with maans child... imagine when gets pregnancy symptoms and the doctors tells maan that shes gonna be a mommy and maans face shoo cute.Big smileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakhAbsoluv

saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
agree with u!

Go to top