Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

gkd khabare -15 (Page 5)

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Hey Shweta, prashu Hug Hug

Shwetha, though its hard to believe that anyone can make Avi against his Bj. He is so dedicated towards her tht i dont think he wud hear anything against her. I wonder how is Shikha going to do this and tht too in jst 2 days. Today is Thurs n Sat we'l see the plan of action. I am really looking forward to how the story wud develop from here.

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy

M soooo haaapppiiieeee
m dancing!! maha epi this sat
mee tooooo
i am very happy today
maha epi
kya maza ayega poora i hour avita ke saathBig smileLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Hiiieeee Shwetha, Mony, Nandu ,Cb Di....
How are my sweeties today??

Hey PrashuHug
I am doing fine...Getting ready to leave tomorrow morning....How are you doing dear? Yeah its great to know that GKD maha episode is this sat plus sad that I have to catch up with all episodes when I come backCryCryI will Miss you guys!!!! Happy GKD watchingSmile
danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Shwetha, though its hard to believe that anyone can make Avi against his Bj. He is so dedicated towards her tht i dont think he wud hear anything against her. I wonder how is Shikha going to do this and tht too in jst 2 days. Today is Thurs n Sat we'l see the plan of action. I am really looking forward to how the story wud develop from here.
hi nandu di
shaikha avi ko bhauji ke khilaf abhi nahi karegi woh to sirf avi ko ueke pyaar ko vaapis pane ke liya kahegiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
jo avi hamesha karna chahta hai
most imp
ki avi ka plaan sirf taakaat wala nahi balki dimaag wala bhi hoga(jaisa mki sana bataya)
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Hiiee Sharan..

happie birthday dear...

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha85

Hey PrashuHug
I am doing fine...Getting ready to leave tomorrow morning....How are you doing dear? Yeah its great to know that GKD maha episode is this sat plus sad that I have to catch up with all episodes when I come backCryCryI will Miss you guys!!!! Happy GKD watchingSmile
M doing fine ...
oh yeah...i knw..

i hope my dad lets me to watch maha epi!!Confused
shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Yeah nandu I agree but Shikha will have something to say and I am guessing that she might lead and plan the whole thing this time and BJ might not even come to know about this plan being developed...Yeah it would be great to see how the story unfolds itself from today and day after
shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shwetha85

Hey PrashuHug
M doing fine ...
oh yeah...i knw..

i hope my dad lets me to watch maha epi!!Confused

I know you would love to see it at that time....If not then you can always watch it online!!!! What say??

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index