Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Arushi is more important than Kriya baby. (Page 4)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by yummimommy

I'm good thanks!

BTW I know this is the wrong thread but could you incl. the CD player that doesn't work in my mar 25 attyachar. I know you and your husband get a laugh out of that box.

<div></div>heheheheheh, oh you remembered. LOLyah my hubby made me impersonate aa distressed krishna when the cd player wasn't working so many times. LOLLOLLOL

Maybe when he starts earning he'll buy a new one. LOL LOL LOL
Yah - he'll need a tv, aswell - because all the education is behind that square box. hehehe

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
charisma sis why have u takken fl name CryCryCryCry remember we dont have to take her name she is not worth it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Picture abhi baki hai dost! Let baba revert to babu for a baby after getting a job.She's gonna announce, no baby till you get a graduation degree. Baba is in for a long haulDead!!!

carisma2

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

yep today Pji was too muchAngry...in the opening scene krishna was talking to her as sweet as honey where as Pji was Censored....girrrrrrrrrrAngry

How I needed to hear that Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr today after watching Prats behave like a nag with Krishna.  She flipped like a pancake and batted innocent eyes at him with "please for me" at the temple. Someone remind her that the Goddess is watching her double act. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!  Krishna could have done far better than a wife who always wakes up on the wrong side of the bed.

carisma2

akku8910 Goldie
akku8910
akku8910

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

CV's please stop! LOLLOLLOLLOL U are making me laugh now. Pratigya said that there are more important things than the KUSHKABREE, (as in baby).
Then stated "Arushi was crying blah blah blah".
Please CV's have a look here - you need a body double for your lycricist aswell.
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Lord have mercy on the patheticness
Even i got irritated hearing her dialogue. How could anything be more imp than one's own baby? She was very rude 2 krishna when he came up 2 her. Seriously I think he needs some1 more loving than prats as his wife.

Edited by akku8910 - 05 January 2011 at 9:51pm
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Picture abhi baki hai dost! Let baba revert to babu for a baby after getting a job.She's gonna announce, no baby till you get a graduation degree. Baba is in for a long haulDead!!!
you are ssoooooooooo right. bechara baba - when will he become a babuji. hehe
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by shumi.

yep today Pji was too muchAngry...in the opening scene krishna was talking to her as sweet as honey where as Pji was Censored....girrrrrrrrrrAngry

How I needed to hear that Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr today after watching Prats behave like a nag with Krishna.  She flipped like a pancake and batted innocent eyes at him with "please for me" at the temple. Someone remind her that the Goddess is watching her double act. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!  Krishna could have done far better than a wife who always wakes up on the wrong side of the bed.
MERA I LOVE YOU FOR THIS POSTTTTTTTT. YAAR MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY. Glad that am not the only one feeling this raging GRRRRRRRRR
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akku8910

CV's please stop! LOLLOLLOLLOL U are making me laugh now. Pratigya said that there are more important things than the KUSHKABREE, (as in baby).
Then stated "Arushi was crying blah blah blah".
Please CV's have a look here - you need a body double for your lycricist aswell.
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Lord have mercy on the patheticness
Even i got irritated hearing her dialogue. How could anything be more imp than one's own baby? She was very rude 2 krishna when he came up 2 her. Seriously I think he needs some1 more loving than prats as his wife.
Thanks minnie.
She is high maintenance - i think we need a baba ka swayamwar for shaadi number 2

Go to top