Arushi is more important than Kriya baby. - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mitalpn

Carisma kushkabree kaha se ayegi?
MY baba had tried his best bur pratigya does not want  baby
usko ko arushia aur saksena ki help karnI  hai , baby ke liya time bhi to chahiya. JO PHILHAL USKE PASS NAHI HAI..
u know baby sitting .
Her kimti time is for saksena's problem solve karna aur unke bare may shochna....aur maching saree jwelaree .. thats all.
Baba - koote ka addreswa le liyo from shaktia bhai....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Seriously - if you love some one - U'd wanna have their baby (AFTER MARRIAGE GALS). Buh i cannot understand her.
Originally posted by carisma2

Baba - koote ka addreswa le liyo from shaktia bhai....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Seriously - if you love some one - U'd wanna have their baby (AFTER MARRIAGE GALS). Buh i cannot understand her.
As she said before she wont have baby until he get job what she think is right for him
I'M surprice that baba did not get angry when he found out about P using co  pills without his knowledge..
bechara ab kaam thunnne hey laga hai who bhi jaket pahen kar. so cute.
pata nahi bad mey kamm mil jaye uske bad .๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by mitalpn

As she said before she wont have baby until he get job what she think is right for him
I'M surprice that baba did not get angry when he found out about P using co  pills without his knowledge..
bechara ab kaam thunnne hey laga hai who bhi jaket pahen kar. so cute.
pata nahi bad mey kamm mil jaye uske bad .๐Ÿ˜†

i don't think  he knows or understands abt pills. ๐Ÿ˜† he probably doesn't even know the biology behind it. hehhehhe. kahey, ooh para likh naina!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago

i don't think  he knows or understands abt pills. ๐Ÿ˜† he probably doesn't even know the biology behind it. hehhehhe. kahey, ooh para likh naina!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Oh my god pls Carisma dont say that๐Ÿคฃ
uske liya biology padne ki jarurat nahi na
who to aajkal ke bachhe bhi jante hay.
agar shach me usko malum nahi hai bhir to bechra๐Ÿคฃ
@ mitaly -  hehehe..... i wouldn't be surprised. he probably thinks chumi is enough ๐Ÿ˜†

i don't think  he knows or understands abt pills. ๐Ÿ˜† he probably doesn't even know the biology behind it. hehhehhe. kahey, ooh para likh naina!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

bechara baba ,asking for khuskhabri๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณwaise baby ki jaldi main kaam dhund raha hain๐Ÿ˜†ab jacket  main tu  white collar job mil gye gi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘what a dedication ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and pratigwaa is so cunning as masternigi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†without krishna ,humara kaa hoga๐Ÿ˜what a innocence ad simplicity in his perfomance๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘arhaan ,you are  a  rockstar ๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
bechara baba ,asking for khuskhabri๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณwaise baby ki jaldi main kaam dhund raha hain๐Ÿ˜†ab jacket  main tu  white collar job mil gye gi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘what a dedication ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and pratigwaa is so cunning as masternigi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†without krishna ,humara kaa hoga๐Ÿ˜what a innocence ad simplicity in his perfomance๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘arhaan ,you are  a  rockstar ๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Baba rocks yaar - too right
Caris i was wondering y cant Arushi tell amma that her AF is visiting her and she cant go to temple.Thatz a easy way for girls to escape be it from husband or temple right๐Ÿ˜† .Dont padilikhi gals doesnt know that r wut so stupid.๐Ÿ˜ก that way amma will not force her and she will get some time to think how she can escape.Edited by Tivo - 13 years ago
Hi Carisma love,

How are you?
                      I had quite a laugh when I heard that dialogue.
                      How does anyone become more important than
                      your own child? Obviously a fool wrote that.
                        Pooja misinterpreted the dialogue today. She
                      delivered it in an angry tone but maybe if she
                      had said it in a milder tone it wouldn't have
                        sounded so horrible or if the dialogue was
                      changed slightly to ........... this is no time for
                        jokes.....
                        I'm gonna chalk it off to P doesn't realize the
                        importance of motherhood because she hasn't
                        experienced pregnancy yet and A is like her
                         child
                         Have I made enough excuses yet for how
                         ridiculous the dialogue sounded today.

P.S I have no idea what happened to the format. Sorry!
Edited by yummimommy - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Tivo

Caris i was wondering y cant Arushi tell amma that her AF is visiting her and she cant go to temple.Thatz a easy way for girls to escape be it from husband or temple right๐Ÿ˜† .Dont padilikhi gals doesnt know that r wut so stupid.๐Ÿ˜ก that way amma will not force her and she will get some time to think how she can escape.
She's just been childish and now she's gonna get caught.