Arushi is more important than Kriya baby.

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
CV's please stop! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† U are making me laugh now. Pratigya said that there are more important things than the KUSHKABREE, (as in baby).
Then stated "Arushi was crying blah blah blah".
Please CV's have a look here - you need a body double for your lycricist aswell.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lord have mercy on the patheticness
Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjaAddict thumbnail
W*H....erghhhhh...dat arghoosiya more imp dat our krishu junior...aw..it sux...n pathetic as well!!!,...didnt watch 2days epi....went out to doc as em ahving fever coz its freezing cold here....will have to watch 2.30am epi....was der any kriya scene at all dii...?????
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she was really rude there..
So much insensitivty 😲
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

W*H....erghhhhh...dat arghoosiya more imp dat our krishu junior...aw..it sux...n pathetic as well!!!,...didnt watch 2days epi....went out to doc as em ahving fever coz its freezing cold here....will have to watch 2.30am epi....was der any kriya scene at all dii...?????

Yah there was plenty
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

she was really rude there..
So much insensitivty 😲

I know, I can't believe it........ Right lets find a new bife for him. who will lubba lubb him
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: carisma2

<div></div>I know, I can't believe it........ Right lets find a new bife for him. who will lubba lubb him

Am ready!! 😳 πŸ˜‰ 😳 desperate to be his bife 😳 he is such a gem of a person   πŸ€—
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

Am ready!! 😳 πŸ˜‰ 😳 desperate to be his bife 😳 he is such a gem of a person   πŸ€—

watch this space in my ff i will get rid off her and replace her wid an IF gal
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yep today Pji was too much😑...in the opening scene krishna was talking to her as sweet as honey where as Pji was 🀬....girrrrrrrrrr😑

Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago
Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

CV's please stop! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† U are making me laugh now. Pratigya said that there are more important things than the KUSHKABREE, (as in baby).

Then stated "Arushi was crying blah blah blah".
Please CV's have a look here - you need a body double for your lycricist aswell.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lord have mercy on the patheticness

Carisma kushkabree kaha se ayegi?
MY baba had tried his best bur pratigya does not want  baby
usko ko arushia aur saksena ki help karnI  hai , baby ke liya time bhi to chahiya. JO PHILHAL USKE PASS NAHI HAI..
u know baby sitting .
Her kimti time is for saksena's problem solve karna aur unke bare may shochna....aur maching saree jwelaree .. thats all.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

yep today Pji was too much😑...in the opening scene krishna was talking to her as sweet as honey where as Pji was 🀬....girrrrrrrrrr😑

i feel like pulling her hairπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she kept telling him listen to me, me, me, me, and only me.
and when he said that she is married and cannot be undone, she looked at him - like r u stupied? kind a look