India-Forums

5th Jan WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Bubbly and talwar singh is watching TV and the reporter is saying that all the girls from little villages have started finghting against injustice done with them...is this a wave created by rachna from gaaziabad.  And talwar singh is getting happy seeing this and bubbly looks asahmed.  Talwar says...see bubbly this is our rachna ...she is teaching the whole world how to fight and bubbly says i m going to put some rice on and she leaves.   

Rachna in the kitchen making tea and then mohit comes and says wow u r making tea i m expert in pouring tea...and then mohit notices rachna empty neck and says u didnt wear what i gaveu ....that pendant...and rachna says i thought i would wear that for a special occasion.   And then rahul shouts rachna give me some food i m hungry and mohit says he is always hungry and rachna gives him a look..and then rachna tells mohit to take the tea and she will bring some food to eat.   they both leave.  Sid is saying aarif and i have gathered many frineds and they have also found out all the information about ppl who thakkraal has wronged now soon...we will find more info.   Anu says i hope thakkraal doesnt find out...as we have to do everything quietly...and sid says thats what will happen.  I have told everyone to kleep their mouth shut.   Varun says if we find even 15-20 ppl with us who has been wronged by thakkraal we can trap him badly...and rachna's dad says all this is not easy....in our country ppl dont speak up...they are silent...and rahul is eating food and watching tv...and he asks everyone to look as it is some breaking news.   The reporter says that we have heard that two students with the minister were bar dancers...and rachna sends rahul inside and her dad says see this is what i was saying...how can anyone speak up when the leaders of our nation are doing this.   What will happen to our country.   Rachna says now its not going to be late....as they says before morning comes the night is at the darkest..and if we want to change anything...we ourselves have to change.   We will change and i m sure that the time is here...Thakkraal wont be spared now...

Minister at thakkraal's house and thakkraal is saying u r so worried when i m there with u...and the minister says Tv..media newspapers are all hounding me outside...i dont knw what to say to them...and thakkraal says i told u to stand with female students and u slept with them...now u have done a wrong deed...minister is shocked.   Now in this situation it is impossible for u to stay on ur chair and ur party will not go to high command.   So it is better if u face the truth.  Minister says meaning i leave the chair.   Thakkraal says u dont leave...ppl will make u leave.   Then he says if u want to leave the chair then u have to leave it in such a way that in future the chair becomes urs again.  Minsiter says how??   Thakkraal says u do one thing...u propose to high command that u r responsible for this all whole thing and u want to leave ur post...so the image of the party doesnt get ruined...with that the high command party will be happy....and if they have any suspicion against u it will be earsed and they will ask u to pick a minister in ur place and then u can pick one of ur man and put him on the chair.   Ur man will be happy with u and for some time u go on a vacation.   when u come back...the man on the chair is urs so enjoy ur chair.   Minister says i dont like any man....then thakkraal says listen in politics there are no likes and dislikes....this time u need a person who can work for u and u can trust him ...u listens to u and u sits on the chair if u tell him to and who gets up form the chair if u tell him to.  And minister says do we have a man like that in the party...and thakkraal smiles and says there is....

Bubbly praying to babaji and says why did i do that why??  I know rachna will win and i want her to win ....but when she needed me the most i didnt stand by her...on purpose.   From far away ppl are coming on stake of their childrens lives and i ...i became weaakk.   U tught me that when needed send ur kids for battle ...what did i do....i lost so quickly..i am so weak...I can never forgive myself.   I have to stay with this saddness my whole life...Talwar and his son comes to bubbly and says all we have to do is accept our fault...and talwar says it is never late to accept fault..and rachna is our own...she will forgive us.   Bubbly's son says now we have to decide no matter what happens we will never leave rachna's side...and bubbly says yes...till our last breath...and talwar says jo bole so nihal saas riakaal.  

Minister thakkraal and dayal comes for a speech and monister says whatever happened i m innocent...but i have been blamed so I m resigning from my post.   High commnad has decided that for now the minister will be Dayal Babu.   and dayal is happy and is looking at thakkraal and thakkraal gives him the look and both are happy.   

sushma is practicing bow and arrow...and rachna comes and says it is nice to see u pratice the bow and arrow.  Sushma says it keeps the mind clear and sharp.  Sushma says whatever happened to the minsiter ...thakkraal is involved...and rachna says how come...and sushma says this dayal is thakkraal's frined...i know thakkraal's tricks..minister was trapped.  and then sushma gives rachna bow and arrow and then teaches her how to target.   She tells rachna to stand for student election.  we have to fight thakkraal in everyway.   u can fight with thakkraal directly thru this election...and rachna says student election...what has thakkraal got to do with it...and how would be fight with him directly with this university election.   and sushma syas u will get to know.  

Thakkraal says so minister dayal this is ur chair....and dayal is about to sit on the chair and thakkraal says atleast thank me before sitting in the chair...and dayal says whatever u want u will get from now on.   

Sushma says  as far as i know he will try to get the highest post in university as he knows female students are on high right now...and dayal is his man...so he will surely get his help to get him the biggest post..  he is already a trustee in many universities.   

Thakkraal is saying to dayal i have always given and never taken so i m the king of kings.   Thakkraal says the higest daan in world is educatio daan...so sometimes i feel that i should give up everything and become a wise chancler of a unviersity and give education to the kids.   Dayal says wise chancler.???  Thats it...i thought u would ask for world's wealth....and thakkraal says our country needs a wise chanceler...the kids is the future of our country...u look after the country and i will look after the future of the country.   Dayal says u r great...from today me...and the chair is ur and will always be urs..  U will get what u want.   shall i sit..and then he sits...

Sushma says this will be great...and thakkraal will definately come in this field but he doesnt know what he is going to face ...cause u will be there.   we will bring his true face in front of the yougn one.  

Pre-Cap --  Bacchha singh says jhanvi i know somewhere i m at fault and i should have saved u.  To save my life i have sold my soul many times..and thakkraal is listenin to all this...and then thakkrraal tells jhanvi i knew bacchha sigh knew...beacchha singh's end will come but on a specific time. 

Edited by kasrana - 05 January 2011 at 11:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1ER_ER_YAdippi30MARCELLEKenpachiBeHappyAlways

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index