India-Forums

5th January 2011 Written Update

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Firstly, before I start the update, I just want everyone to know that updates will be coming late starting next week because my classes have started and I'll only be able to post the update once my classes finish for the day.

Now on to today's update.

Recap

Sush tells Bindu to call her Sush. Bauji likes Sush's new role. Vijay is talking about his idea and everyone is telling Raj to shut up. Vijay says that the energy pills will be modelled by Sush and Ajay will shoot the ad. Vijay asks for Bunty. Mansi gets tense.

Bunty is Missing

Mansi goes to search for Bunty at school while Vijay is phoning his friends. Bunty is writing on the board "Jhoot bolona paap hai" 100 times. Mansi comes to school to see Bunty. She sees Bunty writing. The teacher is punishing him because she thinks that he is lying. Bunty and Mansi are arguing about speaking the truth and making false statements. Bauji comes as an ice cream man and gives Bunty an ice cream for speaking the truth. They start talking about magic and how it is.

Vijay's New Look

Vijay is looking great in his new look. LOL Mansi still hasn't cooked breakfast and lunch. Vijay makes a decision to eat out while shooting. Mansi tells him to change, but he says that his look suits his office.

Sush

Sush is playing loud music and exercising. Mansi tells her that her puja ki thali is ready, but she says that she needs to get ready for her shooting. Ajay says that he needs to go to class.

The Females

Sush is going to shooting. Sush is making fun of Promila and Bindu. Sush is taking part in a beauty contest. Mansi makes an excuse and leaves from there.

Ajay's First Day of Shooting

Ajay is sitting and doing his shooting. Raj is getting angry, but Ajay is making his own decisions. Ajay gets angry and talks to Vijay. Sush is throwing tantrums. Raj is complaining, but Vijay tells him to get to work. Raj is confused and decides he needs the energy tablet.

Bauji and Mansi

Bauji tells Mansi that if everything is getting too fast then they get overconfident. Bauji tells Mansi that they need to control the damage. Mansi and Bauji arrive there and start trying to control the damage. Vijay screams at his own boss.

Precap

Mansi asks for the cordless phone to come to her and Maaji sees it. Mansi tries to avoid it, but Maaji asks about it.

Don't forget to press the LIKE button.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishuvsaher_90Sano88

saher_90 IF-Veteran Member
saher_90
saher_90

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged

I missed the last part...

Thanks so much dear for the update:D

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
lovely update thank you
nilizaa Senior Member
nilizaa
nilizaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
awesome update ...thanx
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index