Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Congrats Dolly- You've done it!! (Page 4)

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
i felt bad for khali today..The one guy who supported Dolly in the house, she didnt even spare him..!!Ouch and then people say she is entertaining ,honest,straighforward..Dead These are qualities that I would consider later..''pehle insaan tau bano Dolly jeeeee!!''Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Aps74 Groupbie
Aps74
Aps74

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=MithiBani

In real life we don't meet overly aggressive ppl like Dolly or overly diplomatic ppl like Shweta.
I don't know how old you are and whats your proffession...........but the successfull people around me (in their 30's and 40's) are as diplomatic as Shweta.
 Dolly's overly aggressive behavior is not normal, that's pretty obvious. Neither is Shweta's diplomacy. No one takes diplomacy to this extent. Thats your opinion purely that its an "extreme in diplomacy. Its not i say. Nice diplomatic ppl stand up for what is right and wrong and not pester others to speak up when they themselves can( like she did with Sara/Ashmit/Manoj anda issue). If she did do that....thats called having brains and not jumping into a stressfull situation. She didn't cause it. She may have given her opinion. Diplomatic to the extent of hurting your friends who stood up for you is not good( like she hurt Sam and maska maroed Ashmit while naming 'perfect man'. She'd have included Manoj, Hrish too if they were in there). Oh plz thats not hurting anyone. She named Sameer....but in a house that had very few inmates she liked. She wanted to make sure, she'd still have friends in the last 2 weeks. Thats again diplomatic. People slammed her for thinking about it. I would too in Shweta's place because NO ONE is "perfect". Yes a great friend would be simpler to answer. But "Perfect" is such a perfect word.!!
Dolly is obnoxious but I'm sure she's not like that in RL. And I bet you, neither is Shweta. I don't believe its humanly possible to act 24/7 for 3 months in a row. So yes i believe Shweta's that way in real life. While Dolly's true colour is "obnoxious" in RL. She did try to be sweet and calm for a short while after she rejoined the house.But i guess thats not sustainable so she lapsed in her obnoxious ways after a week or so. This show is about normal ppl getting to know the REAL celebs and sadly, we only got to know Ashmit...consistently bad, Veena...consistently nautanki or Manoj....huge ego. But at least they were what they were. Not like Dabangg Dolly and Diplomatic Dolly...both faking it. Dolly at at least entertains at times. All Shweta does is make nasty faces when she dances or says things she doesn't mean.That i haven't seen....and i watch this show everyday. So kya karein.......Tongue
[/QUOTE]

Edited by Aps74 - 05 January 2011 at 9:58pm

prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ARMaanEet

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Forget abt diplomacy and all..

It was Shweta who helped Dolly to fight with her gastric pain or whatever it was... And Dolly gives it back to Shweta by badmouting her..

Whereas, it was Ashmit who stood for Shweta twice when she got abused by this ugly character woman.. And she made sure she paid back to Ashmit Thumbs Up

That's the difference and reason why Shweta is liked everywhere.. And Dolly is not Big smile

Totally agree with u now tht called the real human being hw much ever u hate a person but "muskil ke samay jo madad karta hai wohi sacha insan kehlata hai" Clap
Shweta forgot Wht ever dolly told abt her n helped her.....dolly always felt happy tht khali used to take her side during digits but did she ever think once abt shweta who helped her in her painful times?...she didnt even discuss abt it to anyother house mate hw mean she is....
Kisi ke mooh par gali dena bahut aasan hota hai lekin gali kha kar bhi uus insan ki madad karna saab ke bas ki baath nahi hai....

prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Dolly's rude , crass, loud, insulting behaviour is considered genuine, whereas diplomacy is considered fake! I'll rather hv such kind of fake behaviour dan such kind of genuine behaviour anyday!
Wink

prerna4rishav

Go to top