Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Congrats Dolly- You've done it!! (Page 3)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky no1

pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

LOL.. I know Sabz.. Wink..

And the persons who know bow to behave in fronta camera, are really good.. Thumbs Up.. When Sameer can say 'Dolly is a nice woman'.. What's wrong in Shweta calling Ashmit a perfect man? He too defended Shweta twice !

She knows well where to be diplomatic and where not.. Otherwise we wont see her cursing Dolly back when Dolly insulted her parents n daughter.. Thumbs Up We wont see her taking out her frustration out when she really got pisttt off with Ashmit n Hrishant Thumbs Up We wont have seen her walking off from MT when MT was trying to butter her.. Thumbs Up

She knows where to be D very well.. And that's the best thing I support in her Big smile

@bold uncle sam bhi naa lol LOLROFL

prerna4rishav

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunRapierMithiBani

ARMaanEet IF-Dazzler
ARMaanEet
ARMaanEet

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I am with you all the way! I am quite an "out-spoken" person, but NO WAY do I behave like Dolly. She chats sh*t.
Salman was right, you have two types of people, those who say what they feel to whoever's face and those who don't because they think it will upset the other person. Shweta doesn't like upsetting people, and from her own life experience she knows what being upset is like. But Dolly doesn't fit in one of these categories. She is on another level, and can do anything for publicity.
Well, what to say when she was actually voted in by the people. I don't understand who would have voted for her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky no1prerna4rishav

pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARMaanEet

I am with you all the way! I am quite an "out-spoken" person, but NO WAY do I behave like Dolly. She chats sh*t.
Salman was right, you have two types of people, those who say what they feel to whoever's face and those who don't because they think it will upset the other person. Shweta doesn't like upsetting people, and from her own life experience she knows what being upset is like. But Dolly doesn't fit in one of these categories. She is on another level, and can do anything for publicity.
Well, what to say when she was actually voted in by the people. I don't understand who would have voted for her.

yeah well said Sallu bhai ClapTongue
I still dont understand logoko dolly type character kaise pasand hain,GOD Bless them LOLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasnyprerna4rishav

Fossil2 Senior Member
Fossil2
Fossil2

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
being straightforward is one thing, and being rude is quite a different thing. one can be straightforward and honest without being rude. Unfortunately, dolly just keeps raving and ranting and claiming to be straightforward, but she too is guilty of everything that she accuses others of. whats worse, she is a very RUDE person. no idea which group of losers voted for her to stay in the house!

pinky no1Rasnyprerna4rishav

SM28 Senior Member
SM28
SM28

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fossil2

being straightforward is one thing, and being rude is quite a different thing. one can be straightforward and honest without being rude. Unfortunately, dolly just keeps raving and ranting and claiming to be straightforward, but she too is guilty of everything that she accuses others of. whats worse, she is a very RUDE person. no idea which group of losers voted for her to stay in the house!

BB and his entire team LOL

And yes, this reminds me of when at the beginning Hrishant over-used the dialogue "mou pe bolo" and "be straightforward".. until Sam put him in his place by saying that there is no need to say that as he also talks about people (Sara, in those days) behind their backs as does everyone else.. I think he had also just gotten warned for discussing who to nominate then LOL 

prerna4rishav

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aps74

You've now officially fought with every single member that was in the BB house. The fight itself was utter nonsense. But makes me wonder could such a weirdo be a choice of people actually.
she clearly isnt i doubt any1 wntd her bk in BB...BB themselves decided 2 bring her bk but made it out as tho janta wntd this 2 happen

dolly is 1 weird person... she sat there sayin hw shweta makes relations 2 save herself from eliminations bt the truth is she did exactly tht after her re-entry... she formed a bond with sameer n shweta becos she knew the public out there were annoyed with her behaviour towards shweta n sameer n wer supporting them thts y after entering the house again the 1st thing she did was apologise 2 shweta... she is full of s***

Aps74pinky no1prerna4rishav

Go to top