Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Why did you START watching LTL? (Page 2)

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

my reason was vinay initially---i heard he was gna b in this show via TB article...so i was like yay i'll defo watch his shw... bt thn i cudnt remember the name of the shw afterwards n cudnt find the article either..lol... thn randomly 1 day i was skipping thru channels n i came across LTL--the omnibus was on and coincedently it inc vinay's entry scene n thts hw i gt stuck 2 the shw...

i hadnt heard abt mishal raheja b4 this shw either... slowly slowly i gt glued 2 LTL becos of vinay, mishal and its unique concept....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstSonyaBlade

Rose_Petal IF-Dazzler
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
I started to watch because of the storyline....because it didn't seem to offer the saas-bahu drama most other shows do.....and because of a few other little things LTL showed me like Dutta-Baaji friendship, for example.

I didn't start watching for MR, but him leaving the show will be my reason for not watching it anymore. I don't like leads being replaced, especially when the actor has become the character as well as MR has become Dutta Bhao for me.

If some other actor had played this role, well, I can't say anything about that as it never happened! It's true the CVs have put the show and cast together, but since then LTL has become the work of a team.....and every little change in this team will affect the show. Dutta being replaced or erased from the show will affect me big time. I hope the CVs can keep their show alive even if MR leaves....I just don't think I'll watching.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstSonyaBlade

SonyaBlade Goldie
SonyaBlade
SonyaBlade

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
I"m sorry to hear from so many of you that you will leave without giving the new story a chance......If this happens that is...

I will give it a try.....partly because there are so many drama's that I've started watching over this past year that have different faces, different names, different roles and they all have found a little spot for me in some way, which is why I tune in and watch them. 

I think its especially different because when you watch soap opera's here in Canada/US some of them have been running for over 20 years. There is obviously going to be a change in roles, a change in faces and the same character being played by more than one actor in those years..........so you just get used to it. There are better actors out there than Mishal and there are some that are not as good.....but they all have soemthing to contribute to the story and if they can contribute in an entertaining way then I will for sure keep on watching. The drama doesnt' end for me with Mishal and it didn't start for me with him either.....so I guess that's the difference for me.

Thanks for everyone who responded....loved reading your replies.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-Carrie-Dancingdoll

Go to top