Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

how will abhay answer piyaa's question???

blackbeauty96 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
how will abhay answer piyaa's question???😛
that what happened him when her locket fell in his hand?????
waitin for 2mrrows episode
today's episode there was no precap🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VladDracula thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know Piya should try to give into Abhay's hands a silver necklace and see if he takes it or resists it and then question him.Obviously he will resist then Piya can pressurise him with proof right before Abhay and he will be forced to answer to her question but this time he will answer correctly.Frankly if Abhay  care's so much about Piya, loves her ,fear's for her safety then why doesn;t he marry her like you know one of the spot marriages that take place on other hindi  tv serials.Ps i would love to see them going to college as a married couple.I would also love to see the look on Kabir's face after Abhay and Piya enter their classroom as Husband and Wife.To those who are thinking hey dude this is a love story the title itself is Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani.Hey guys and gals love is love.It is because of love that a girl and a boy come together as one bieng,two souls are united into one,remember God made Eve from Adam.True love is eternal.It lasts long after even the people in love are no more just look at the Taj Mahal,a symbol of true love.Marriage is only a phase in which love's eternal form is taking shape between the married couple.
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He will answer like he has some allergy with the chain and or with silver something like that and after that he will say in his usual tone, would u stop questioing me so i can move and what's ur problem y u want to know everything and why is she poking in the matter?
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VladDracula

You know Piya should try to give into Abhay's hands a silver necklace and see if he takes it or resists it and then question him.Obviously he will resist then Piya can pressurise him with proof right before Abhay and he will be forced to answer to her question but this time he will answer correctly.Frankly if Abhay  care's so much about Piya, loves her ,fear's for her safety then why doesn;t he marry her like you know one of the spot marriages that take place on other hindi  tv serials.Ps i would love to see them going to college as a married couple.I would also love to see the look on Kabir's face after Abhay and Piya enter their classroom as Husband and Wife.To those who are thinking hey dude this is a love story the title itself is Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani.Hey guys and gals love is love.It is because of love that a girl and a boy come together as one bieng,two souls are united into one,remember God made Eve from Adam.True love is eternal.It lasts long after even the people in love are no more just look at the Taj Mahal,a symbol of true love.Marriage is only a phase in which love's eternal form is taking shape between the married couple.

I mean you want 17 year old's (though both of them do not look so - That is what their human age is according to the Serial) to get married and attend college?
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
usha786 thumbnail
its ok he is giving answering for every question what ever piya made, did you notice one thing, why he did not make question with chand regarding piya's safty he knows very well chand is with kidnapper who attack  on piya, and abhay janta hai, piya par jinsne attack kiya tha wo chand ke sath tha, then why he was silant that time.
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
just simple yaa...he will say i m ellergic to silver...dats it...
ArshForEver thumbnail
He is going to go like.

Hmmmm piya I'm mujeh tumse much kahna hai

Piya: bola abhay........ Main Jana chahti ho
Abhay: vo piya main Jo ho ek vampire ho aur mujhe silver se allergy hai
Piya: oh abhay it is ok. Main Jo na

Hahahahaha
sirjee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArshForEver

He is going to go like.

Hmmmm piya I'm mujeh tumse much kahna hai

Piya: bola abhay........ Main Jana chahti ho
Abhay: vo piya main Jo ho ek vampire ho aur mujhe silver se allergy hai
Piya: oh abhay it is ok. Main Jo na

Hahahahaha

n show ends...in ur dreams...hahahahahhahahahahahaha
ArshForEver thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sirjee

n show ends...in ur dreams...hahahahahhahahahahahaha

Noway buddy then jacob's characters come in. Love triangle starts.
sirjee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArshForEver

Noway buddy then jacob's characters come in. Love triangle starts.

who iz diz jacob...man!!!!!hahahahhahhaha...n itz already a luv triangle...abhay piya(mathali) n kabir...😉Edited by sirjee - 13 years ago