Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay so i was watching the karate scene again yh was making caps of it and gt distracted thousands of times its happens and all blame goes to KaSh bcz they have such awesome chemistry

Gosh KaSh were superb in karate sequence every single move of their came out perfectly they made the sequence interesting as well as HOT because if you see correctly there were close moments of KaSh in it

but i loved reading your comments guys
raghba thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Karan Singh Grover
Shilpa anand
KaSh <3
amaniM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tzahra

Okay so i was watching the karate scene again yh was making caps of it and gt distracted thousands of times its happens and all blame goes to KaSh bcz they have such awesome chemistry

Gosh KaSh were superb in karate sequence every single move of their came out perfectly they made the sequence interesting as well as HOT because if you see correctly there were close moments of KaSh in it

but i loved reading your comments guys

yaar! the whole scene was about that closeness! i so love that scene! and that wicked smile of KSG was just a killer but for me the best moment is when shilpa looks at armaan calculatively and then snaps her fingers near his ear to distract him. we all know what happens next but man just writing about it i'm grinning llike an idiot
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amaniM

yaar! the whole scene was about that closeness! i so love that scene! and that wicked smile of KSG was just a killer but for me the best moment is when shilpa looks at armaan calculatively and then snaps her fingers near his ear to distract him. we all know what happens next but man just writing about it i'm grinning llike an idiot

I knw Amani seriously that scene was ☺️ sorry i cant say the word actually that scene was very special and HOTTT...KSG killer smile and Shona nervousness expression they did damn good job and the next thing hehehehe oooh gosh i dont knw how KaSh must have done that scene in front of everyone bt thn again whn i ask this question KaSh Salsa offscreen moment comes in my mind so i knw that whn there is comfort level no awkwardness and datz wht happens with them they frgt others are present there
SugarDream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post..Kash all the way ❤️

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awwwie this is such a cute post
KaSh,they never fail 2 surprise me...
They surely are the most incredibly multi-talented people ever😍
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: destinied_2_b

Awwwie this is such a cute post

KaSh,they never fail 2 surprise me...
They surely are the most incredibly multi-talented people ever😍

I knw they are incredibly talented
Sargam_Sinha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
KARAN-SHILPA both are talented. The karate episode was very different. I don't see many shows showing scenes like karate. 
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
My Multi-talented KaSh :D