India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

5th Jan Written update:- Aunty bani Aai

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Hey guys heres the highlights of todays eppy, Akshi was unable to update due to some problems so il just quickly jot down the basics of today

by the way dont forget to hit the chaska meter, for this week, last week we rated #17 not bad at all for a new shw!!!

5th Jan
     Vibs n N shop n shop n shop, vibs says we should get going as old man will finish work soon, they get delayed by trafick etc on way home
    old man home and not happy with them, Old man wants to see his Mrs home after a long hard day at work, N says that we understand but sometimes we need to think of Vibs happyness too, Old man thinks and walks away, N apologises and Vibs says not to worry she can handle her Old man
    n planin wedding Vibs enters and cute scene where Vibs tells N to call her Aai (aka mother) instead of aunty as thats what all the kids call her (suna Meenu u have BIL n SILS that come along with Dakshu!!) vibs leaves n N talks on phone to Radha n tells her to take care of all (aka her mum)
    Next day Ns mum wakes up n discusses weather with Radha, there is a parcel for Ns mum and it turns out it is a painting n card for her b-day, she is surprised N remembered, and gets teary, Radha offers to take the painting but Ns mum tells her to leave it and sits looking at it
  • Old man and Vibs r goin out for wedding they dont want N home along so they ask vibs friend to stay the night with her, Vibs n the Couple lock the house together, old man hands her the keys. Vibs and N hug n it ends

pre-cap:-

a woman says to Daksh that my friend said ur te best divorce lawyer thnk u for freeing me from this silly ring
    n is helping girl choose ring for her wedding
    Daksh says yes i freed u from that so called janam ka rishta
  • n says tahts this ring is a sign of ur janam ka rishta

so they are showing the opposites in the Dakshan Jodi!!! should be interesting, i wonder that Daksh must be coming home then as his client got divorce so maybe Daksh will come to find N in his house when his parents are at the wedding!!! imagine!!!Wink

sorry for the rushed update n fr any typo's

xXx Bee

Edited by Bee3nazz - 05 January 2011 at 11:19am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

happy newsSejal_Desailaddoopisces16crmsteri_susanakshi-sidputulsandhya.-aweshome_moi-Varsha-01shalini01pesi11...Binny.....Naina..AreYaar

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Hugdear thaku for updating from heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
@ Akshi its no problem at all hun i watched the eppy anyway when i saw there was no update!!!
i understand and i hope ur freind gets well soon.

xXx Bee
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Masht update,Bee!!>...:p.Clap...Not liked th epi.though;you know for wht reasons.LOL!!!>...

..Aaaaah,I absolutely love aunty-jee...lol,no...Aai!..:p....she's a sweetheart!!>...:Duhhhhhhhhhhhh,I've a big phamily,tht means....I hope the others arent as khadoos as my sasurjee,and ur jeejajee......LOL...:p.....I want my banda to be the youngest one,like MOI!!!>...:p....LOL,heights of craziness,..ROFL.....Aaaah,finally......atleast he was in the precap...LOL.....I gotto excited...tht means we finally have a scene tomorrow,after 48 hrs..48595 min.and 459405485490354895409 seconds!!!>.Day Dreaming....haha....he lukd shoooo cutieeeee in Grey!!!....;P...where's his specs gone??...;p...And wht was with tht aunty gettin' old maska-maaring.....haha,she was quite lol...no doubts,her hubby badly needed a divorce....ROFLROFL....I thot she was gonne gib the ring to my dakshuuuu...lol....I almost got ready with ma belan,u know!!Angry...;p....

Me votes everyday;lyk a good bachi.....c'mn guys!!>..the show deserves to be in the top-10!!!.........Approve

Bee3nazz

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Exactly Meenu ur ging into a big parivaar!!! u will have to learnt to respect all aur eet ka jwab pathar se dena seekn pade ga tumhe if ur gunna sort out ur grumpy FIL!!! but u better sort ur Aai out too she's falling for this naina to badle when she should be luvin Meenu!!!
N Daksh only where specs when he's on his laptop, remember last time he was working on laptop when he called his mum? he's a samajdar SPEXCi he doesnt wnat his eyes to go worse!!!
and yes that woman nearlt threw herself at my Jiju u kno im his saali, aadi gharwali!!! ;)

-aweshome_moi-

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

Exactly Meenu ur ging into a big parivaar!!! u will have to learnt to respect all aur eet ka jwab pathar se dena seekn pade ga tumhe if ur gunna sort out ur grumpy FIL......Aaaah...kasam se yaaar...uncle jee gets onto my nerves...it wud be tough tym handling him,but he wud be in the college for half day,so all wud b well....and baaki tym Dakshu wud be  der supprotin' me!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedROFL...... but u better sort ur Aai out too she's falling for this naina to badle when she should be luvin Meenu!!! ...Uffff,I know....too much of sweetness kills one....aai jee,u betta understand this....and aapko pata hona chaiye who ijj apn)thshhh moiEmbarrassed) and who's paraya..(thshh Naina wainaAngry)...LOLLOL...N Daksh only where specs when he's on his laptop, remember last time he was working on laptop when he called his mum? he's a samajdar SPEXCi he doesnt wnat his eyes to go worse!!! ...Aaaah,I know.. on lappy or with the newspaper....LOLLOL.....where do ya find him cooler??...haha,with the lappy or with the akhbaar...??>....Me likeys anyway....EmbarrassedLOLLOL.......seee na...mein ne hi kaha tha yaar;sirf zaroroat k wakt lagaya karo...;p...seee,mein kitni loving wifey hoon....EmbarrassedLOL.....and yes that woman nearlt threw herself at my Jiju u kno im his saali, aadi gharwali!!! ;)....OYE!!...NO aadi gharwalis..sirf MOI.....Poori and only gharwali....EmbarrassedLOL

Bee3nazz

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update !!

Bee3nazz

sandhya. IF-Dazzler
sandhya.
sandhya.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index