Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

In Mishal Raheja's Defense (Page 4)

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

I am aghast to see that it took just a few hours for someone who was the darling of our hearts & apple of our eyes to become "an unprofessional","careless of commitment","not having enough sense"etc etc persona non grata.Are these phrases really for  Mishal ?Shocked The PH & MR had decided the show would be on upto Dec in the month of June itself?Is that unprofessionalism or are members just irked that the PH & MR chose not to share their agreement with them?Confused  MR has every right to seek greener pastures anywhere he likes.The decision is his to take how he wants to map out his professional life.We dont have that right.Many of us are too are caught in jobs that are just stepping stones to something big which we have coveted all our lives. Just because we did fabulously on those jobs & won everyone's hearts doesn't mean we shouldn't think to move on towards our ultimate goal.
I wish Mishal the best of both worlds & take this opportunity to thank him for bringing Dutta Shreeram Patil into my life.Thank u MishalHug

Awesome post Aparna.Very well written.ClapAgree with all ur points.

I disagree.. Every field has its own requirements and demands.. One cannot just break the commitment and leave in an entertainment world.. this is just not right..Comparing entertainment industry with  other industries is wrong ..  Every field has its own set of rules and dynamics.. but one thing is common .. Customer..  if ACtors have a right to move on then being an audience we to have Every right to Voice our disappointment over something which is not digestible ... what have they made this industry look like?? a JOKE?   we were watching a "Show" were attached with its story its character.. If ACtors, directors channel. writers are working and are giving their best then we too were in turn appreciating them watching them tolerating things in the name of entertainment ..being an Artists he should have thought abt those ppl who endlessly appreciated and trusted him.. he should have tough abt the character he has been playing for so long with so much conviction... instead he is leaving it in the middle when there is so much to be done with Specially Knowing that His leave with Ruin the whole  whole development to the story .... he is now among those who just done care beyond their Dreams.. and prefer to Move on the way they want ... .i m sorry  I cannot STAND up and Applaud to that... 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430GooddCrystal29Kevarama_2010mussy.jamshedkadduushish15rpmenonshonapinky--Sia---Huma-

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Originally posted by skavitha08

right he is not the only TV star who is leaving the story at a good point ....even rajeev left Left Right Left when teh LS with naina was good at a point.......but he left to do Aamir.....and see his movie got critically acclaimed....

m just sad about all those TaSha scenes i imagined to have n such a nice story it is....

but neva had anything like hating or cursing the actor.....i love him will miss his acting like hell but will wish him all the best :)

Just Curious Kavita, why this has become a trend for an Actor to LEAVE a show at its high point? and What does this has to do with the viewers ? who watch the show??  Its not abt Ethics or Emotions.. its abt profession, why Tv industry is taken so lightly by Everyone?  aao aur bas thora sa practice kero ... kaam beech main choro aur nikal lo! ?  why there isn't any credibility left in television ??? what are we audience ?? fools????  Confused .. if TV is only taken as a STEPPING STone then its High time that we dont watch it at all... 

I have always beleived that silver screen has its own charm .. yah some lunatics have taken over this industry but there are Sincere people also .. who are working with ful enthusiasm .. who wants to Portray ARTS in its pure form .. I applaud for those Clap .. unfortunately they are few in number ... 

It will always be a Very best of luck to him from my side.. as he is a Fantastic Actor.. but i have my reasons for which i have lost a respect i had for him  as an Artist.. but its not coming anymore.. whatever reasons he had.. they will never justify his leave... 

Just because of him .. i will never be able to look back at these characters.. at their story .. as i fear the story will take a disastrous turn .. 

Its unforgivable in my book.. 

All the best to MR .. i really wish he goes high and may all his dreams of becoming a Bollywood start comes True.. but i wont be looking forward for his work anymore.. 

I understand what you mean and your thought process. Yes I know its very difficult for the viewers who attach themselves to certain shows like this, and when justice is not done to what they expect as a loyal viewer, its very disappointing. Even I'm disappointed after reading this news that I have been slightly off mood the entire evening Ouch.

But at the end of the day, we must realise that actors have their own ambitions and their own life to live. We would never know how much of struggle an actor might put in for how many years before they actually achieve a certain recognition. There are people who have been struggling for years before making it big. There are people who have always aimed to be a bollywood star, but if you are not a star son or if you have no Godfathers out there, its next to impossible to make it big. Check out in bollywood..... currently how many young and successful actors are there who ARE NOT star sons or who DONT HAVE any connections?! Let me try listing out the popular young actors in bollywood currently......Abhishek Bachan, Ranbir Kapoor, Imran Khan, Neil Nittin Mukesh, Harman Baweja, etc. How many SUCCESSFUL young 'heroes' are there today who came purely based on talent? If MR had to enter bollywood, if he really dreamed of doing so, is there any other alternative for him? Why would anyone take him without any past experience? And who would give him this experience in Bollywood? We all know MR is talented today because we SAW his performance in LTL. But if he came straight away in Bollywood, dont you think like many other small time actors even he would have got lost in the crowd, as who would sign him and who would go to theatre to watch his movie? Would any of us go if we dint know him from LTL?

See we dont know what aspirations and dreams different people carry....you never know, maybe MR has been eating, sleeping, dreaming Bollywood during the last 3-4 years. Same goes with many aspiring stars. Some of them have even given up their education to fulfil their dreams, so whatever way they consider it right to reach their goal, they are trying their best. So I believe as long as you dont cheat, manipulate or do wrong things to get where you want, everything should be fine.

And also try thinking from another angle....how long will LTL go on? And how long will it keep topping charts? Once Tasha romance is done with, what other interesting aspects can they show creatively? What if the creative team fails at that time? So even MR knows LTL is not going to last forever, so he needs to plan his career in such a way. If MR has got a really incredible offer which doesnt come your way every now and then, for which he is quitting LTL, then it might be a sensible decision from his POV.

I respect your opinion and your reasons....I can really understand how bad you are feeling as even I'm feeling that way. But we cant change any system - thats the way TV industry and Bollywood works, whether we like it or not. So the only thing we can do as audience is to be sensible enough to understand these dynamics and not get over attached to any show or celebrity. We shouldnt spoil our moods or fun because of all this as the reason we are hooked on to them itself is entertainment. So lets just be objective and enjoy such shows for what it is - entertainment Smile.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 05 January 2011 at 1:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

I am aghast to see that it took just a few hours for someone who was the darling of our hearts & apple of our eyes to become "an unprofessional","careless of commitment","not having enough sense"etc etc persona non grata.Are these phrases really for  Mishal ?Shocked The PH & MR had decided the show would be on upto Dec in the month of June itself?Is that unprofessionalism or are members just irked that the PH & MR chose not to share their agreement with them?Confused  MR has every right to seek greener pastures anywhere he likes.The decision is his to take how he wants to map out his professional life.We dont have that right.Many of us are too are caught in jobs that are just stepping stones to something big which we have coveted all our lives. Just because we did fabulously on those jobs & won everyone's hearts doesn't mean we shouldn't think to move on towards our ultimate goal.
I wish Mishal the best of both worlds & take this opportunity to thank him for bringing Dutta Shreeram Patil into my life.Thank u MishalHug

Awesome post Aparna.Very well written.ClapAgree with all ur points.

I disagree.. Every field has its own requirements and demands.. One cannot just break the commitment and leave in an entertainment world.. this is just not right..Comparing entertainment industry with  other industries is wrong ..  Every field has its own set of rules and dynamics.. but one thing is common .. Customer..  if ACtors have a right to move on then being an audience we to have Every right to Voice our disappointment over something which is not digestible ... what have they made this industry look like?? a JOKE?   we were watching a "Show" were attached with its story its character.. If ACtors, directors channel. writers are working and are giving their best then we too were in turn appreciating them watching them tolerating things in the name of entertainment ..being an Artists he should have thought abt those ppl who endlessly appreciated and trusted him.. he should have tough abt the character he has been playing for so long with so much conviction... instead he is leaving it in the middle when there is so much to be done with Specially Knowing that His leave with Ruin the whole  whole development to the story .... he is now among those who just done care beyond their Dreams.. and prefer to Move on the way they want ... .i m sorry  I cannot STAND up and Applaud to that... 

I second Sara. In our professional lives, we do go for green pastures but our decision does not affect millions of people out there . isn't zuby..........Mishal is popular because we gave him all the love and adulation. In an entertainment Industry, one wrong decision ruins an image of an Actor or Actress. Just to look for bollywood movie, he is putting himself on stake.. logically speaking he would have easily gone with the show till May or June and show would have got logical and beautiful culmination....we attached our emotions n spend so much time to see this show despite our busy lives. don't we deserve respect......so many people messaged him ...if he really cared he would have taken his decision back or atleast would have given it a second thought. on one end he says I m v much in the show n after few weeks he confirms his plans to quit the show..sorry we r not nakusha to forbear these craps from Dutta bhau.......don't we feel hurt to express ourselves this away....we love Mishal but its mutual. he should have thought about how much his decision will affect us.. Alas ! Sad ending to all our dreams and hopes Ouchdead muh

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

GooddKevaCrystal29kadduushish15divy609rama_2010-Carrie-rpmenonshonapinkyImmaculateDream-Huma-

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Well,for one,I really dont mind if he leaves or stays.Because,I am thoroughly willing to see who replaces him.(no chappals please Tongue )

But what irked me was the fact that he is leaving the show he was committed to,at its peak point.Tasha reunion was this close,and the track was supposed to be good after that.Yes,he has the right to look for greener pastures,yes,but not leaving a show mid way like this,especially  the one show which got him countless number of fans.

If he can do this to LTL,wont he do the same to other shows too?

As I said,Dutta is more important than Mishal,so i guess I will stay around if another actor can play it convincingly.

I am sure I will be banned for saying this.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonapinky

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon

Well,for one,I really dont mind if he leaves or stays.Because,I am thoroughly willing to see who replaces him.(no chappals please Tongue )

But what irked me was the fact that he is leaving the show he was committed to,at its peak point.Tasha reunion was this close,and the track was supposed to be good after that.Yes,he has the right to look for greener pastures,yes,but not leaving a show mid way like this,especially  the one show which got him countless number of fans.

If he can do this to LTL,wont he do the same to other shows too?

As I said,Dutta is more important than Mishal,so i guess I will stay around if another actor can play it convincingly.

I am sure I will be banned for saying this.Tongue

They might not replace him .. instead will move story in another direction . will make Dutta and nakusha love story a tragic one .. or either make Naku going with someone else.. Ouch Thats why i said.. the show is finished!!   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kadduushish15mussy.jamshed-Huma-

Goodd Senior Member
Goodd
Goodd

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Very well said saraw.  U have indirectly supported my emotions. I have taken an oath as not to return to this forum again, not only this I hv decided not to watch any TV shows in future.  He was a king of our hearts n ruled for an year and a half. If he would have been there till he meets with Naku I definitely would hv prayed for him. I am not so generous to leave a thing which I like the most. Its like mother is leaving her small child in between and made the child orphan.  If he really give value to his fans, atleast something he should have spoken to us. But he is least bothered it seems. On the other day I read from on of the posts that he will come to forum and speak to us. But it was a dream. Why the stars forget the thing that ultimately the fans will make them a real star?

My heart is bleeding, screeming, crying and not able to share this pain with anybody. I can't forgive him even he does 100 dutta's characters in 100 dramas.

Time is the answer for everything.

I do apologize for being so harsh. But its paining.
Now I will sing Ab tere bin jeelenge hum zehar zindagee ka peelenge hum.......................................

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanshish15rama_2010mussy.jamshedshonapinkyImmaculateDream

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
But why are we having an arguement about this now? All are upset to see their favorite actor leave,but if its happening,then it is happening.No amount of anger or disappointment from our part is going to change the fact that he is leaving.So,lets just enjoy while it lasts,and longer if anyone wishes to give it a second chance without Mishal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*shonapinky

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Sara,

CVs are delusional if they think Nakku can be shown to be in love with someone else.Thats so funny if they think that they can pull off such a thing! If they are on a suicide mission,then we cant stop them,right?

But where did they loose their brains?Its so frustrating to see a beautiful story being mutilated this way.They might as well bring in Morey as the undercover cop and shown repenting,and Nakku will start developing feelings for him?? Sheesh!! Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kadduudivy609ImmaculateDream-Huma-

Go to top