Laagi Tujhse Lagan

In Mishal Raheja's Defense (Page 3)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon

Mr.Raheja should know that "C" is for "Commitment"

Sad,but this reminds me of another actor who was doing so well in 1 Ekta show,and he left after the main female lead was replaced.He did get other movie offers,but nothing like the character he did for TV.These actors underestimate the fame,respect and prestige TV offers actors,I just dont get why Bollywood is so appealing!!

I cannot imagine MR doing some kind of meaningless run around the tree kind of romance,or the thriller that some post mentioned.

He is ruining his own future by rejecting to work longer with LTL.

Well,his choice,I guess.

I agree there are actors who have tried their luck at Bollywood but couldnt succeed. But again, there are people like SRK and Vidya Balan who started their careers with TV and has been successful since then. So why cant MR be one of them Wink?! If you have real talent, the world will not be able to keep you away for long....one day everyone HAS to recognise you. And as far as other actors are concerned who couldnt make it big in Bollywood, I have never considered them to be as talented as MR. In my opinion, MR is of a totally different league. His performance is so powerful and extraordinary, I personally have rarely seen such talent in Indian entertainment industry (including Bollywood). 

And why do you say he is not 'committed'? He remained committed to LTL for as long as he was there. As I mentioned, he took things in the right manner - gave a proper notice period, gave his 100% and an awesome performance while he is there, and when the production guys required him to extend his stay for another 2 months, he gladly agreed to that too. Everybody has the right to aim big in life. As far as entertainment industry is concerned, yes, it is a fact that Bollywood is the ultimate.....from models to TV stars aim Bollywood. Stardom is somehow always associated with just Bollywood. So I don't think its lack of commitment from MR's side if he takes a decision to leave LTL for better prospects, as long as he is doing it in a professional manner.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 05 January 2011 at 1:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilmsAreYaar

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skavitha08

right he is not the only TV star who is leaving the story at a good point ....even rajeev left Left Right Left when teh LS with naina was good at a point.......but he left to do Aamir.....and see his movie got critically acclaimed....

m just sad about all those TaSha scenes i imagined to have n such a nice story it is....

but neva had anything like hating or cursing the actor.....i love him will miss his acting like hell but will wish him all the best :)

Just Curious Kavita, why this has become a trend for an Actor to LEAVE a show at its high point? and What does this has to do with the viewers ? who watch the show??  Its not abt Ethics or Emotions.. its abt profession, why Tv industry is taken so lightly by Everyone?  aao aur bas thora sa practice kero ... kaam beech main choro aur nikal lo! ?  why there isn't any credibility left in television ??? what are we audience ?? fools????  Confused .. if TV is only taken as a STEPPING STone then its High time that we dont watch it at all... 

I have always beleived that silver screen has its own charm .. yah some lunatics have taken over this industry but there are Sincere people also .. who are working with ful enthusiasm .. who wants to Portray ARTS in its pure form .. I applaud for those Clap .. unfortunately they are few in number ... 

It will always be a Very best of luck to him from my side.. as he is a Fantastic Actor.. but i have my reasons for which i have lost a respect i had for him  as an Artist.. but its not coming anymore.. whatever reasons he had.. they will never justify his leave... 

Just because of him .. i will never be able to look back at these characters.. at their story .. as i fear the story will take a disastrous turn .. 

Its unforgivable in my book.. 

All the best to MR .. i really wish he goes high and may all his dreams of becoming a Bollywood start comes True.. but i wont be looking forward for his work anymore.. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

merunCrystal29Kevakadduurpmenon--Sia---Huma-

ships Senior Member
ships
ships

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
 Copying  some parts of  my reply from another thread--

Like many of you, this the only show I've watched in years.

As for MR's exit, well--- His life - his aspirations- his choice. My best wishes! Life does not throw opportunites time and again and one has to catch up with the dreams. Hope, he picks the right one.Who knows
1. he might have requested for the dragging to end much earlier citing his future plans.
2. His future contractual obligation elsewhere demands him to stay off TV for a while.

One man army can't fight against the whole TRP system.I am assuming, it wdn't have been easy for him to leave a show that  gave so much recongnition to his talent. We can just speculate and enjoy the show till TASHA are there,even if the days are numbered.

Personally speaking as  a viewer, I'd want a  logical TASHA reunion,its something that has been on cards for long. That would give me a closure and I'd always look back at this show as a memorable love story. . Silly me, I've burnt my hands once by giving this show so much time, never again!!!
It's Bbbyeee LTL time.

Objectively speaking, this show is  a source of employment for many, the list is endless. I'd  be surprised if the production house would choose to close this venture even before it stops being profitable to them.

Again love you all for your deep insights that made me understand and enjoy the show so much more.

-Ships

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
I am aghast to see that it took just a few hours for someone who was the darling of our hearts & apple of our eyes to become "an unprofessional","careless of commitment","not having enough sense"etc etc persona non grata.Are these phrases really for  Mishal ?Shocked The PH & MR had decided the show would be on upto Dec in the month of June itself?Is that unprofessionalism or are members just irked that the PH & MR chose not to share their agreement with them?Confused  MR has every right to seek greener pastures anywhere he likes.The decision is his to take how he wants to map out his professional life.We dont have that right.Many of us are too are caught in jobs that are just stepping stones to something big which we have coveted all our lives. Just because we did fabulously on those jobs & won everyone's hearts doesn't mean we shouldn't think to move on towards our ultimate goal.
I wish Mishal the best of both worlds & take this opportunity to thank him for bringing Dutta Shreeram Patil into my life.Thank u MishalHug

Awesome post Aparna.Very well written.ClapAgree with all ur points.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

Chinu2004 Senior Member
Chinu2004
Chinu2004

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

right he is not the only TV star who is leaving the story at a good point ....even rajeev left Left Right Left when teh LS with naina was good at a point.......but he left to do Aamir.....and see his movie got critically acclaimed....

m just sad about all those TaSha scenes i imagined to have n such a nice story it is....

but neva had anything like hating or cursing the actor.....i love him will miss his acting like hell but will wish him all the best :)

Just Curious Kavita, why this has become a trend for an Actor to LEAVE a show at its high point? and What does this has to do with the viewers ? who watch the show??  Its not abt Ethics or Emotions.. its abt profession, why Tv industry is taken so lightly by Everyone?  aao aur bas thora sa practice kero ... kaam beech main choro aur nikal lo! ?  why there isn't any credibility left in television ??? what are we audience ?? fools????  Confused .. if TV is only taken as a STEPPING STone then its High time that we dont watch it at all... 

I have always beleived that silver screen has its own charm .. yah some lunatics have taken over this industry but there are Sincere people also .. who are working with ful enthusiasm .. who wants to Portray ARTS in its pure form .. I applaud for those Clap .. unfortunately they are few in number ... 

It will always be a Very best of luck to him from my side.. as he is a Fantastic Actor.. but i have my reasons for which i have lost a respect i had for him  as an Artist.. but its not coming anymore.. whatever reasons he had.. they will never justify his leave... 

Just because of him .. i will never be able to look back at these characters.. at their story .. as i fear the story will take a disastrous turn .. 

All the best to MR .. i really wish he goes high and may all his dreams of becoming a Bollywood start comes True.. but i wont be looking forward for his work anymore.. 

I agree with you SAra.... its a letdown of sorts

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KevarpmenonImmaculateDream

zeekaytg Groupbie
zeekaytg
zeekaytg

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
yeah true life doesn't stop for anyone.
akhir is serial ko kabhi to end hona woh alag baat hai we rnot ready for it.bt it is just beginning of Mishal and socho aagaye HE will ROCK the world.All the best Mishal for your very very bright future.plz do another project soon bcz  we all have addiction to watch you.plzzzzzzzzz.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Agree with you
He has lost respect he earned in last one year ....
Hope he changes his mind seeing his fans so upset !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rpmenonImmaculateDream

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Right now I am not happy about his decision. What bothers me is not the fact that he is leaving LTL for better opportunities,  but the timing and the way it is being done. Rumors of throwing tantrums, then Dutta will die, then now about his exit in Feb...Feb is too soon a time to leave..

Many of us will agree that the point in which LTL is in right now is very crucial...All parts of Tasha's story - like friendship, then hatred, jungle track, Anna, then love, then marriage, FR have been developed so well and convincingly. Though it may appear to be dragging at times, the slow development is what made LTL special to me. Made me enjoy every moment to the fullest. Now, the story is at a very beautiful point where Dutta will actually return to Nakku and accept her completely. And maybe they will show us this for a month till Feb too. But question is - Can we enjoy this? No - I will not be able to like before. I will try but the fact that this favorite story of mine with my favorite faces in there is going to end soon will not let me enjoy it. So ultimately, I am hurt.

If they had shown Tasha together and then Dutta finding out about kala etc, BH, then Baji's love story etc with Mishal as Dutta for a few months and then he quits, I will not complain..That is because I would have got my dose of Tasha romance and will be content. Their love story is what I watched this show for..

I will still watch it till Tasha reunion, but am going to skip Duttaless episodes and if MR leaves, I will leave too. 

No doubt, he is a fabulous actor. He is so good that I cannot look at another face/actor and accept that he is Dutta. I have nothing against him as a person..If not anything else, he has made me realize that people tend to think about themselves first and then others..It is a natural thing and sometimes I too do that...So, it is better not to hold on to something that is fictional and hurt ourselves..It is my mistake and not Mishal's.

I wish him all the best in whatever he is going to do in his future. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430wilddevil2010shipsprettywomanKevadivy609kadduurpmenon*dewdrop~pearl*ivy_11ImmaculateDream-Huma-MrsKhan

Go to top