Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Ksh: thank you so much you are the star i was struggling to write a post wherein i could say it all considering everyone's POV and opinions and that too without uttering anything that may hurt but din find any way to do so 
but said it all buddy.....

agree with each and every point of urs though m sad but i would be really happy for MR if he pulls off this opportunity to work for him and he should never regret the fact of leaving such a gr8 show may god bless him so that one day he feels that the decision he took though hurting many but was proved for his dreams and i loved the part where u said its entertainment for us and career n dreams for him...so true u r......m sad for my LTL my TaSha but i want to be really happy for MR when he becomes an even bigger star and makes it to the top in bollywood....

we are all affected by dutta aren't we ? coz we who supported him when all those article was talking ill of him ....we rubbished it like we know MR very well and all of sudden everyone is mad at him....so duttaish.....lol

i want to be nakku my love won't change for him no matter what he does....i love nakku's character sometimes she is too good to be true but i still like that...Oh my LTL

still for me LTL rocks and TaSha will always rock....may god (and for that matter viewers) bless the show to continue being on top.....

love u all.....

@rosa awwwwwwwwww honey here come πŸ€—

@aparna: thanks for liking my posts ....i agree with all your points and appreciate for creating this thread as well as for replying actively to all posts.....πŸ€—
loveumishal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
To my loved ones in the topsy turvy universe of LTL,

A lot has happened within few days , that has turned our world upside down...We are in that situation where the most precious thing is being snatched from us - LTL, Tasha, Dutta , Duji and all...And I see a lot of mudslinging, pro MR, anti MR, non-professionalism etc being spoken out in the forum...its heartwrenching...i know...It's like the love we kept on a pedestal and found out that our perfect LTL world isnt perfect any more !!

--I have accepted the news that Mishal would be leaving the LTL world by FEB 28.

And I absolutely refuse to do a pro-MR / anti-MR analysis on thiS..Absolutely refuse to blame MR on this- What he decides, he does, it's entirely upto him..He has every right to do it..And I have every right to watch LTL or not, whether he's in it or not...

Am I not heartbroken hearing the news ?? I am ...

But I am choosing to be proactive and be with Anu ~ sign petitions, send emails ,let them know the pain that reside in a loyal viewer of LTL...let them know what we want...a Tasha and an LTL that stays evergreen in our hearts...

If all of us, try to be positive and move forward in the direction we want LTL & MR to go, I guess we can make a difference...

I have FAITH.... That's what I have learned from TaSha...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SAraW

Ok im shocked! When and where did i said that i now think he WAS responsible for those rumors?? he never was! that was stil rubbish in my eyes.. and i will support him for that..  All the throwing tantrums on sets and being rude with his lower staff was never true.. i stand by it even now.. 

I think u have misunderstood my point completely ksh .. I have nothing more to say now.. 

im out of here! 

Sara...I didnt mean you specifically. I meant all of us including me. Even yesterday night I was cursing him while going to sleep thinking ...hamari neend udake bahut khush honge tum! Sorry it seemed I was targetting you...but I wasnt. What I just trying to say as MR's fans and LTL fans lets try and convince all parties concerned to work it out. If it doesnt work out lets give everyone the benefit of doubt and wish them all the best. I just dont want MR starting his Bolly career with so much bad vibes from his own fans. It will be sad to see his talent go unnoticed due to some bad decisions on either his other ppl's part and bad vibes on our part.
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly a few posts here are so juvenile.For goodness's sake no one has died as a result of Mishal leaving LTL.No one should blame him for honouring his contract & rightfully choosing not to renew it. He is not a doctor who has turned a critical patient away.As Shreya so rightly said for viewers its entertainment but for him its his livlihood. I for one will not stop wishing him well & praying for him. Some of us are being extremely selfish thinking of only our entertainment instead of rejoicing with "our most favourite man" as he moves a step closer towards his own dreams. No one can miss Dutta as myself as he has gone far beyond mere entertainment for me that I can't describe here.But even such a heartbreak will not make me forget Mishal's immense efforts of the past year. There was,is & will only be respect, gratitude & loads & loads of prayers for him from my side.
Cheers😊
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well, here is my take..

I don't know the real facts as to what went on behind the scenes.. .there may be various reasons for Mishal's decision.. it can be anything from lot of politics going on or creative dissatisfaction or to pursue his bollywood dreams or something else.. whatever it maybe, somehow i am feeling that this is not quite a right time for him to quit..
if there are some differences going on it can always be sorted out..they are not above a great role as dutta.. and creative dissatisfaction from Mishal's side too can be discussed with the team.. i know an actor's opinion may not matter much in TV industry.. but according to viewers, dutta's role is still on the top and it has not lost it's essence.. compared to the male leads of other shows where they are patented to 1 or 2 expressions through out their acting, dutta has so many facets to explore.. at the end of the day opinions of the viewers also play a major role.. and Mishal can always for his fan's sake continue for sometime more to see the culmination of the show in a dignified way..

and coming to him wanting to pursue his bollywood dreams, he has every right to move on at the right time when there are opportunities... but if he is leaving at this juncture when the show is doing good and his role having lot more depth to be explored at.. there are bound to be disappointments everywhere..
when this show and particularly the character dutta has got so close to the hearts of many people will they be able to take his decision to leave positively..the show being messed up with the replacement or the storyline being changed.. nobody can take this positively.. they are bound to connect this mess with the decision of Mishal.. there will be a opinion formed about Mishal...about his professionalism and commitment..
I am stating this in general as I think most of us at some point of time
in the last few days, has blamed him for this..but here we discuss and comfort each other..but there may be many people outside who can instantly form an opinion on this..
he might have given his heart and soul to the role till now but what remains in the memory is the final result and what happened to the show at the end..there is always a danger of all his hard and good work being wiped out in a second..will all these negative opinions help him in his future career ?..and
such things spread very fast in the industry.. will it not come in the way of his future projects..and whatever projects he may take up, will not viewers [at least majority of them] see him in the same light..

LTL deserves a very dignified ending just as its beautiful journey so far..and if the actors are there till the end to see this happen they will be very much appreciated..because LTL viewers are so attached to each character that they can't see any of the character being butchered..LTL is not like any other run of the mill show.. so if Mishal can stick to the show for few more months till its end, his work will always be remembered in a good way and appreciated to the core..with that behind he can always move on to his bigger plans..
he deserves the best and I sincerely wish that he gets them and be successful in them...

If he has already got some good offer, he can always work out the dates for few months at least..
and i agree with Ksh regarding sending good vibes to Mishal and LTL so that we can see the right ending for the show with Mishal in it..😊

Edited by -Roopa- - 13 years ago
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AGREED Appu. That is my point as well. Actualy, the thing is that every1 luvs ltl so much nd has got so much into it that they felt realy bad, as u said. The only thing i wished is that mishal exit the show after few more months. But now,
I just want ltl to finish wid happy ending wid mishal's exit as i can't see any1 else in place of dutta, nd moreover i don't want any third party to come in betwen TaSha.

Nd, MY BEST WISHES ARE ALWAYS WID MISHAL. I just wish he never regret any of his decisions. God give him all the success he truely deserves.
TheRager thumbnail
@Kavitha: Yes...we are being so Duttaish. Lets instead be a Naku to our Dutta ie Mishal and support him and wish him all the best even if the decision he takes hurts us. And yes also lets try to show what we think is the right way to achieve his dreams.
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@In Bold: If we are waiting for true facts then no one should be condemning Mishal either. Just few days back we were supporting him in face of rumours of unprofessionalism. How can we turn our backs against the same person so soon? Its ok if people are unhappy with his decision...everyone has a right to be. But atleast lets not wish him ill. Thats all I want. Also as fans we must try convince him to help conclude what he started ie Dutta's journey.

U have brought up a nice point comparing soldiers to normal professionals...they have to go an extra mile and hence respected by their countrymen. Similary an artist craves creative satisfaction and viewer appreciation. But can we really call Indian Tv actors artists in the true sense? I can only count handful of such people. Most are ppl blessed with decent amount of looks who want to use them as long as they can. They are not artists but as SRK puts it-entertainers. But yes MR is an artist...but can one man change the way things work?

@ Bold :  I agree that most of them are good looking with zero talent..but Mishal definitely will not fall in this category.. he has both looks and talent..it is so rare to see such an combination .. and that is why we can't get enough of this character dutta which is off course brilliantly portrayed by Mishal..
I agree that one man can not entirely change the way that things work..but also strongly believe that change starts from a single person..though it may take time..if Mishal can stand up firmly and can go that extra mile he would definitely be remembered for that.. and hopefully he would have started some change somewhere..

TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Roopa-

Well, here is my take..

I don't know the real facts as to what went on behind the scenes.. .there may be various reasons for Mishal's decision.. it can be anything from lot of politics going on or creative dissatisfaction or to pursue his bollywood dreams or something else.. whatever it maybe, somehow i am feeling that this is not quite a right time for him to quit..
if there are some differences going on it can always be sorted out..they are not above a great role as dutta.. and creative dissatisfaction from Mishal's side too can be discussed with the team.. i know an actor's opinion may not matter much in TV industry.. but according to viewers, dutta's role is still on the top and it has not lost it's essence.. compared to the male leads of other shows where they are patented to 1 or 2 expressions through out their acting, dutta has so many facets to explore.. at the end of the day opinions of the viewers also play a major role.. and Mishal can always for his fan's sake continue for sometime more to see the culmination of the show in a dignified way..

and coming to him wanting to pursue his bollywood dreams, he has every right to move on at the right time when there are opportunities... but if he is leaving at this juncture when the show is doing good and his role having lot more depth to be explored at.. there are bound to be disappointments everywhere..
when this show and particularly the character dutta has got so close to the hearts of many people will they be able to take his decision to leave positively..the show being messed up with the replacement or the storyline being changed.. nobody can take this positively.. they are bound to connect this mess with the decision of Mishal.. there will be a opinion formed about Mishal...about his professionalism and commitment..
I am stating this in general as I think most of us at some point of time
in the last few days, has blamed him for this..but here we discuss and comfort each other..but there may be many people outside who can instantly form an opinion on this..
he might have given his heart and soul to the role till now but what remains in the memory is the final result and what happened to the show at the end..there is always a danger of all his hard and good work being wiped out in a second..will all these negative opinions help him in his future career ?..and
such things spread very fast in the industry.. will it not come in the way of his future projects..and whatever projects he may take up, will not viewers [at least majority of them] see him in the same light..

This is one thing I am scared off. If he leaves his producer in a lurch will the TV industry support him if god forbid he needs to return to acting in TV shows? We know that Tv doesnt need talented actors and there is no dearth of talentless stars. And how will this be looked at in the film industry? The world is harsh to public failures. MR should not leave the people who supported him in a lurch...like the PH got the director to speak in his favor after the bad behavior rumours. 
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Sara...I didnt mean you specifically. I meant all of us including me. Even yesterday night I was cursing him while going to sleep thinking ...hamari neend udake bahut khush honge tum! Sorry it seemed I was targetting you...but I wasnt. What I just trying to say as MR's fans and LTL fans lets try and convince all parties concerned to work it out. If it doesnt work out lets give everyone the benefit of doubt and wish them all the best. I just dont want MR starting his Bolly career with so much bad vibes from his own fans. It will be sad to see his talent go unnoticed due to some bad decisions on either his other ppl's part and bad vibes on our part.

I thought it was directed towards me as u quoted me only hence the reaction,  Apologies from my side then '

Ok...finally my take....I have been an observer of Indian Television and Bollywood...based on what I have seen I think MR has taken the best decision at the right time. He is around 30...he cannot wait much longer to give Bollywood a serious shot as looks are important. Since he doesnt have filmi connections we know of he needs to devote lots to time and energy to pursue his options. Given the success rate of people aspiring to get into Bollywood his chances are low. BUT its not impossible. Other examples of TV actors trying to make it into Bollywood didnt have either the looks or talent or both. Bollywood is like a closed family...people stay within the confines of the family. To break into it one has to extra-ordinary in some way...and Mishal's extra ordinary quality is his talent. 

TV career-wise MR is at a high now. LTL at best can go on well for another 6 months to a year. After that what happens to the actors? They need to look out for work again. Very rarely leads are repeated esp if the lead has been popular and has a strong image. But by the time a show ends the show would have lost its charm and the leads their popularity. Another option for MR is to do reality shows...but the only people who benefit out of them are Bollywood stars. So even from that POV MR needs to have the Bollywood tag. MR would have never been our Dutta if his first Bolly plans had been successful. But now the economy is looking up and he better try his best now. Also TV industry is ruthless...leads can be replaced any moment...the channel has all the power...the TV actors dont have much say are more or less slaves to whims and fancies of channel execs who are mostly kids straight out of college. Its really TRPs that rule roost...nothing more...nothing less. Also from a actors POV he has given enough notice. I am sure he has remained within the confines of his contract. Thats from Mishal's point of view.

Cant agree with that , Bollywood is far more ruthless then television industry .. there luck, Name, right decision,  and back is needed'whereas on television Many PH and roles will be offered to him .. so its not that after LTL he will become jobless .. he would have still worked towards his bollywood dream even then ..  his Decision would still be right if he waited for  4-5 months more and remained in the show..

But by leaving at this "point of time" will put him bad/ negative light . ( Im giving an unbiased opinion here its has nothing to do with  how miserable im feeling right now.)First of all leaving a show when its doing so well and when there is nothing wrong in terms of characterization or story , it will only creative a negative vibe in viewer's mind  against the actor  specially when ppl are emotionally attached with the Character he is playing ..   so if he is planning to step in the industry  he better consider these things because if ur stepping in the industry with a good fan following , it will only help one to achieve towards his/ her goals.. and Good will is  something which is very important in both these industries.

Secondly, All those rumors which were floating despite of being false will now again resurface by the same ppl and will look as if they were True .. ppl who come here ' are aware but t hose who aren't, are bound to believe in them ..  so by leaving at this stage  he has made them happy ..

Channels , PH will now be reluctant to sign him .. If he wanted to come back to TV again ..  Things  will turn more BAD and ruthless for him  ..

So, in my opinion even if he had Creative differences ( which I doubt) he should have been stayed there till the show reaches its low .. Like Rajeev  did .. I remember who Every single fan of his Stood up for him!  But its not the case here .. no matter Ksh who much we try to be optimistic .. its not going to happen .. with all these rumors floating in do u think one will be able to watch the show with the same frame of mind??? 

I still hope  they are able to convince him to stay for a few more months in the mean time they will be able to wind up the show and end it on a good note .. it will be good for everyone.. For MR , for PH, channel and for us.. Atleast MR will be departed ona happier note then this..

But  like u said.. the show is generating good trps.. so they wont be winding it up for sure.. MR has infact made things Very easier for them ..

Again .. in the end it's the loyal viewers who suffered.. and if a few who are feeling cheated by anyone be it MR, PH channel .. They  have every right to be angry and sad over it .but nothing will change the fact that he is a Wonderful ACTOR and have i adored and Loved every bit of Acting .. I c no actor of his caliber in current lot on Television .. 

Anyways... Im finally out of here..just came back just to clear the misunderstanding 😊  God bless Everyone..

Edited by SAraW - 13 years ago