Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh god why is everyone so mad at him...ok be mad at him but y do u want to stay away from TV common guys its the only way we come out of our busy lives and entertain ourselves pls don giv up on that just because a star wanted to be an even bigger star....

many more talents like MR will be seen in future ... i also thought one time that der cannot be anyone better than hussain khuwajarwala but then came rajeev n then i was awestruck by mishal who knows we get some one even better.....

we love what we had with our TaSha...... all those memories 
u may stop watching LTL but don be away from the daily entertainment daily soaps.....

and wen u talk abt commitment wat commitment every serial b4 being produced or aired is judged of how much success can they expect out of it and that decides the life of the show....LTL was not expected to be such a big hit! and so it din have any contract commitments of say u have to work for two years min or as long as the show runs.....

u r talking about MR's commitment guys he is the same MR who came to shoot within few hours of getting operated.....and do u think he would want to ruin all he has done to reach this height go down the drains without a concrete reason to back up....

he has a personal life too though he is to an extent answerable to us but he not bound to ..... we are fans we have appreciated him when he took pains for his commitment to the show.....

all of us have become dutta bhau ...... hurting ourselves some one elses decisions lol thats the impact .....lol......

show him the viewer power guys make LTL an even bigger hit even without MR.... as u say the writers do der job the actors shud do der job and lets do ours by watching it
Edited by skavitha08 - 13 years ago
skavitha08 thumbnail
will u watch a show even if u don like the story.........thinking the actor wud be sad coz the show din work......
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kavitha,no one will leave TV just because MR left.Its the main source of entertainment,and will continue to be so.Life will still go on even if MR left TV.Those who are hurting will come around too.If some other actor does Dutta,and if CVs dont ruin the story by bringing in another cop-wop,then I will definitely watch LTL.

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its fine if he wants to quit, every actor has dreams and he is quite right in wanting to pursue them.
But, give us a public note that you are quitting for XX reason, he ows his fans that.
That is the part that i am annoyed with, there is no dignity is keeping quiet, it only adds to speculation.
skavitha08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivansh

Copying  some parts of  my reply from another thread--

Like many of you, this the only show I've watched in years.

As for MR's exit, well--- His life - his aspirations- his choice. My best wishes! Life does not throw opportunites time and again and one has to catch up with the dreams. Hope, he picks the right one.Who knows
1. he might have requested for the dragging to end much earlier citing his future plans.
2. His future contractual obligation elsewhere demands him to stay off TV for a while.

One man army can't fight against the whole TRP system.I am assuming, it wdn't have been easy for him to leave a show that  gave so much recongnition to his talent. We can just speculate and enjoy the show till TASHA are there,even if the days are numbered.

Personally speaking as  a viewer, I'd want a  logical TASHA reunion,its something that has been on cards for long. That would give me a closure and I'd always look back at this show as a memorable love story. . Silly me, I've burnt my hands once by giving this show so much time, never again!!!
It's Bbbyeee LTL time.

Objectively speaking, this show is  a source of employment for many, the list is endless. I'd  be surprised if the production house would choose to close this venture even before it stops being profitable to them.

Again love you all for your deep insights that made me understand and enjoy the show so much more.

-Ships

well said........can't put it any better...πŸ‘πŸ‘

even i love everyone here they made LTL an even more memorable journey..
oh god i m taking as if it has all ended ....not yet not for me atleastπŸ˜‰
skavitha08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rpmenon

Kavitha,no one will leave TV just because MR left.Its the main source of entertainment,and will continue to be so.Life will still go on even if MR left TV.Those who are hurting will come around too.If some other actor does Dutta,and if CVs dont ruin the story by bringing in another cop-wop,then I will definitely watch LTL.

i just read some comments where tehy said they wud not hence i reacted ,......
thanks for saying u wud still watch ltl if they still manage to show a better story...
i thought no one was with me m all alone who will watch ltl with MR or no MR...
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: skavitha08

Oh god why is everyone so mad at him...ok be mad at him but y do u want to stay away from TV common guys its the only way we come out of our busy lives and entertain ourselves pls don giv up on that just because a star wanted to be an even bigger star....

many more talents like MR will be seen in future ... i also thought one time that der cannot be anyone better than hussain khuwajarwala but then came rajeev n then i was awestruck by mishal who knows we get some one even better.....

we love what we had with our TaSha...... all those memories 
u may stop watching LTL but don be away from the daily entertainment daily soaps.....

and wen u talk abt commitment wat commitment every serial b4 being produced or aired is judged of how much success can they expect out of it and that decides the life of the show....LTL was not expected to be such a big hit! and so it din have any contract commitments of say u have to work for two years min or as long as the show runs.....

u r talking about MR's commitment guys he is the same MR who came to shoot within few hours of getting operated.....and do u think he would want to ruin all he has done to reach this height go down the drains without a concrete reason to back up....

he has a personal life too though he is to an extent answerable to us but he not bound to ..... we are fans we have appreciated him when he took pains for his commitment to the show.....

all of us have become dutta bhau ...... hurting ourselves some one elses decisions lol thats the impact .....lol......

show him the viewer power guys make LTL an even bigger hit even without MR.... as u say the writers do der job the actors shud do der job and lets do ours by watching it

I just loved your post πŸ‘! Everyone are so pissed with MR that they are only seeing his bad side, nobody wants to think about how good he has been 😭. He is the same man whom we all loved till yesterday, suddenly this news is out and that same love vanished within couple of hours πŸ˜•?! So how sincerely have we loved MR and his talent? If we really believe he is talented, shouldnt we also desire to see his talent reaching the ultimate level? I believe if we really like someone, we should be happy for them in whatever keeps them happy. I really want to see MR reach the top some day. His name should be taken along with other superstars, thats what I sincerely want and pray for him 😳.

And I agree with you on regarding his committment after his operation, that was truly incredible πŸ‘! And the surprising part is even though he shot immediately after his operation, there was no sign of it in his acting πŸ‘! He is a TRUE STAR 😊. Now if that is not what you call 'committment', I would really not know what 'committment' is πŸ˜•. As I mentioned, MR had already given a deadline way ahead in June itself, so if the CVs couldnt wrap things by then, how is it MR's fault πŸ˜•? He also extended the December thingy by 2 months, still if this is what the CVs want to show us, I would say its their fault and not MR's. MR is not leaving anything inbetween, infact he was nice enough to give that 2 months extention. That also shows he truly cares for the show and is committed to it.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: skavitha08

will u watch a show even if u don like the story.........thinking the actor wud be sad coz the show din work......

Haha good question πŸ˜†! I wouldnt watch a show just for the sake of an actor/actress if the story itself is not gripping. I cant do much if the actor would be sad just cos people are not watching his bad show. Why should I torture my brains πŸ˜†?!

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Its fine if he wants to quit, every actor has dreams and he is quite right in wanting to pursue them.
But, give us a public note that you are quitting for XX reason, he ows his fans that.
That is the part that i am annoyed with, there is no dignity is keeping quiet, it only adds to speculation.

On one hand some people are upset because they think this news should not have come out so early, as now no one will be able to watch the show peacefully, and on the other hand some people want to be informed in advance, why πŸ˜•? When the time comes am sure MR will come out with an interview where he will clarify the entire issue and give reasons for his departure. I trust him, he will definitely do that for his fans πŸ˜³. But now maybe its too early to release this news as its just the 1st week of January, we have 2 more months till Mishal leaves. So maybe its the production house's decision to keep the matter confidential for the time being, which MR has no option but to oblige.

ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 I wrote in my earlier post that Mishal Raheja might have had his own reasons to leave and I get it. I get it that I should not have taken a fiction show so seriously and spent hrs n hrs on it!

I also understand that decision to quit LTL must have been a well thought out one taken over a period of time,keeping many things in mind.

What I don't get is why Mr. Raheja choose to send a message to forum memebers in December that he is not qutting and that too through an ardent aprreciator of his acting skills!!!!  and she is someone who spent hours analyzing each of Dutta's head turns,eyeball movements and in turn helped us appreciate Dutta so much more. NO, I don't know her personally but I am so sad to read her posts today,I can clearly see she is hurt and I am feeling so bad 'coz of that.

- Ships

Edited by shivansh - 13 years ago