India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

cv's ruining pratigya's character

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Im not bashing pratigya but I want to share that im feeling that creatives r ruining prays chrtr.....pratigya is a fictitious chrtr but since the past one yr we all can actually feel that she n krishna exist.....it is only becoz of the beauty of her chrtr which was potrayed in the beginning.....dont know why she is being made bossy......though she is actually right but still....plzzz dont take it the other way guys but

1.when p came to know abt the truth she told k that for the first time she is asking something from him as his wife n he readily agreed.....theres nothing wrong in it....but I felt sad for k

2.today also k was not totally wrong.....p told him to come to her maayka for her sake.......

These r just my thoughts ......i really love kriya.....plzzz dont get angry with this post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
 Amrapali u r not wrong. u r right. the Cv's have twisted and changed the Pratigya to such a extent i don;t feel like she is the lead now. Her principles, her standing up for truth, innocence,strength everything is gone. she changes her opinion according to the situvation. CV'S WHAT R U DOING TO THE CHARACTER PRATIGYA? the originality,innocence her strength eveything is gone. Is this Pratigya we were seeing from the start. she had a opinion for everything. now it is gone. when it comes to her house it changed. i don;t want that. They have killed the character.i don;t know what to say.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top