Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Is it possi 2 save kid when mother is 4 mts preg (Page 3)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by firefly99

Being a student of zoology as far as I know
The first three months of embryonic development are known as the first trimester, that is, the first three-month period of groW*H. At the end of the first trimester, the embryo looks like an adult, with all major organs having been formed.Still, an embryo born during this period trimester will not survive. Additional time in the mother's womb is needed to permit further development of the organs
Fourth month is the start of second trimester During the fourth week, the embryo has enlarged forebrain and a visible tail. Eye stalks and ear pits appear. Upper and lower limb buds are observable. Lung, liver, pancreatic, and gall bladder buds emerge. The umbilical cord and early facial areas also form.Extensive neural (nerve) and cardiac (heart) development takes place this week. Early bone formations, that will later be the vertebrae, appear along the neural tube. Nerves, muscle, and connective tissues emerge around the primitive bone formation .The embryo is called fetus an embryo born during this timester will not survive,after the completion of the second timester,that is,after 6 months there are 50% chances of embryo to survive.
What CV's are trying to show is very illogical but in the world of fiction anything is possible.

So true!! I  have seen such cases and I can truly agree with you

I feel the people who write such important parts do not see the clarity and importance of such cases !!

Go to top