Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Is it possi 2 save kid when mother is 4 mts preg (Page 2)

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Only way to save the fetus who is 4 months in this show is to have Taveez on the mother's hand.  Since that's done, I think the kid will be fine.

Sorry for being sarcastic, but I can't take today episode's torture Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentDreamer

kazena Goldie
kazena
kazena

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrsharma

Hey

How the CV's can do this type of blunder mistakes (i am 99% sure that they can't save the kid alone when the mother is 4 months preg). if they wants to show us that Maan thinks more and more and finally chooses Geet kid so that geet won't feel bad as she is fighting all the while for her kid only.

they can post pone this drama till geet reaches 7 or 8 months preg then they can play this track.

or if they wants to show about BABAJI taveez then they can show that both mother & kid life is in danger and bla bla bla. but asking for the option is really not correct.

Note: plzzzzzzzzzz don't feel bad, if you are fan of CV. just this is my openion. and plz correct me if they can save only baby when the mother is 4 months preg. really i never heard about this kind of case in my lifeShocked

By they i wants to say one thing that

Today MSK was looked really helpless. i felt really bad for him. he was not crying out, but we can easily make it out that he is crying badly in side by seeing his facial expressions. poor guy.CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry now begging god for geet and his kid safety, which he is doing first time in his life (at least we are seeing it first time)
  At 4 mth preganant the baby cannot servive outside mother womb so it does not make any sense that maan has to choice between mom and baby
swatisingh Groupbie
swatisingh
swatisingh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
really thry r showing stupidity these days.......4-5 months delivery is impossible.......and even to choose then it should be mother.....i think there is no pt of choosing ,oviusly life of other is imporetant  then a pre birh child.......for choice,they should save  mother
nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
yes...the doctor actually should not given that choice...the baby even if born might be defective, no oxygen for a long time, extreme heat conditions, mom unconscious etc...on top of that premature....the chances of the baby surviving is zero...so the doc should have said we might have to abort the baby if geet is not regaining consciousness and not the dialogue she said...but who is to tell that to our script writers and cvs, yaar...they do as they want...

LuvScooby

SilentDreamer Senior Member
SilentDreamer
SilentDreamer

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Even 6 month old fetus to survive without its mother is risky- So how do they expect a 4 month old fetus to make it? I mean lets say even by some divine miracle that it happens- the fetus would be handicapped and mentally impaired? Do the CV's think we're idiots? I'm sorry but I'm annoyed by the mere illogical reasoning and stupidity of the writers. Also offended that they would take us to be so stupid to buy this track as possible..

ShadowImbue

SilentDreamer Senior Member
SilentDreamer
SilentDreamer

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

yes...the doctor actually should not given that choice...the baby even if born might be defective, no oxygen for a long time, extreme heat conditions, mom unconscious etc...on top of that premature....the chances of the baby surviving is zero...so the doc should have said we might have to abort the baby if geet is not regaining consciousness and not the dialogue she said...but who is to tell that to our script writers and cvs, yaar...they do as they want...

EXACTLY! the doctor definitely SHOULD have said that instead.. would have made so much more sense!

ShadowImbue

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Being a student of zoology as far as I know
The first three months of embryonic development are known as the first trimester, that is, the first three-month period of groW*H. At the end of the first trimester, the embryo looks like an adult, with all major organs having been formed.Still, an embryo born during this period trimester will not survive. Additional time in the mother's womb is needed to permit further development of the organs
Fourth month is the start of second trimester During the fourth week, the embryo has enlarged forebrain and a visible tail. Eye stalks and ear pits appear. Upper and lower limb buds are observable. Lung, liver, pancreatic, and gall bladder buds emerge. The umbilical cord and early facial areas also form.Extensive neural (nerve) and cardiac (heart) development takes place this week. Early bone formations, that will later be the vertebrae, appear along the neural tube. Nerves, muscle, and connective tissues emerge around the primitive bone formation .The embryo is called fetus an embryo born during this timester will not survive,after the completion of the second timester,that is,after 6 months there are 50% chances of embryo to survive.
What CV's are trying to show is very illogical but in the world of fiction anything is possible.

SilentDreamer

bhabha Goldie
bhabha
bhabha

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I think CVs are a bunch of morons. Wake up CVs. You have an educated audience watching this show. Don't run it to the ground.
 For a change Do your homework.
You have an excellent director, actors and crew. Please dont destroy this show.

Go to top