Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Is it possi 2 save kid when mother is 4 mts preg

vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey

How the CV's can do this type of blunder mistakes (i am 99% sure that they can't save the kid alone when the mother is 4 months preg). if they wants to show us that Maan thinks more and more and finally chooses Geet kid so that geet won't feel bad as she is fighting all the while for her kid only.

they can post pone this drama till geet reaches 7 or 8 months preg then they can play this track.

or if they wants to show about BABAJI taveez then they can show that both mother & kid life is in danger and bla bla bla. but asking for the option is really not correct.

Note: plzzzzzzzzzz don't feel bad, if you are fan of CV. just this is my openion. and plz correct me if they can save only baby when the mother is 4 months preg. really i never heard about this kind of case in my life😲

By they i wants to say one thing that

Today MSK was looked really helpless. i felt really bad for him. he was not crying out, but we can easily make it out that he is crying badly in side by seeing his facial expressions. poor guy.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 now begging god for geet and his kid safety, which he is doing first time in his life (at least we are seeing it first time)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vrsharma

Hey

How the CV's can do this type of blunder mistakes (i am 99% sure that they can't save the kid alone when the mother is 4 months preg). if they wants to show us that Maan thinks more and more and finally chooses Geet kid so that geet won't feel bad as she is fighting all the while for her kid only.

they can post pone this drama till geet reaches 7 or 8 months preg then they can play this track.

or if they wants to show about BABAJI taveez then they can show that both mother & kid life is in danger and bla bla bla. but asking for the option is really not correct.

Note: plzzzzzzzzzz don't feel bad, if you are fan of CV. just this is my openion. and plz correct me if they can save only baby when the mother is 4 months preg. really i never heard about this kind of case in my life😲

Today MSK was looked really helpless. i felt really bad for him. he was not crying out, but we can easily make it out that he is crying badly in side by seeing his facial expressions. poor guy.😭 now begging god for geet and his kid safety, which he is doing first time in his life (at least we are seeing it first time)

no at 4 month pregnancy , unlikely for baby to survive without mother
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i feel  4 mth pregnancy is not possible to save fetus,fetus dies at time of delivery if abortion is induced due to some medical reasons...
may be what doctor meant was that if this pregnancy continues it may be harmful for mom to continue ,yes may be once she is 32 weeks pregnant then baby can be saved but mom can die ..may be some kind of weired pregnancy risks....but in such advanced medicine these days..i have seen even ruptured uterus women get saved..though its bit hard but have seen some who made it specially if rupture happened in hospitals ..and even babies r safe..hard to know what they meant..may be its cv's idea  to get baby out of picture for more chemistry between main leads

PS totally unrelated to post just found that Barry Dillon wa associated with geet😲 OMG i had no clue..i used to think how can some kajjal scenes be totally copy pasted as told by Friends and saw from avi's etc too and even how can gurmeet show same style eye movements so unique to apu....during kajjal time seems like barry enjoying recycling some of his ideas from his old showπŸ˜†
Edited by sami01 - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
They should go through the pregnancy and keep the mother and child safe
Maan is always in a position to accept Geet with this child and  they should stick to what they planned instead of making ridiculous twists!!

4th month the fetus cannot survive..
May be there is very very rare case or not to my knowledge

ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am πŸ˜­ when maan is prays  to god for geet n his child
really feel sad n ur rigth if she was 9 th month pregencany
then it wii be maan choose child only but she is 4 or 5 th month..
Totally agree with u!!!

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey

Today MSK was looked really helpless. i felt really bad for him. he was not crying out, but we can easily make it out that he is crying badly in side by seeing his facial expressions. poor guy.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 now begging god for geet and his kid safety, which he is doing first time in his life (at least we are seeing it first time)

i am tired of cv's illlogical ways yaar😑😑
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
To answer your question, No.

Today's episode was totally unwarranted. Some posts suggest that the cvs showed what they did to increase the drama element and show us how much Maan cares for  Geet.

Honestly, do we really need to be hit on the head with that piece of news...is it news at all?

Don't we all KNOW by now how much he loves Geet? Do we need to be shown this via  an utterly illogical manner?

Maybe they changed the Cvs (again!) overnight and they weren't told how far gone or not Geet was in her pregnancy!!

Can't think of anyother reason for this bilge!
Tiharika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Is geet really 4 months pregnant????as i was just wondering thaht they have shown us long time back last year itself that she si pregnant, so how is it possible that so many months passed by and she si only still 4 months pregnant, i know that there is no bump in geet's belly but i think cvs r not to be blamed.
Note: sorry if i said soemthing wrong, i didnt intend to hurt anyone's intentions but this was just my opinion.
LuvScooby thumbnail
Only way to save the fetus who is 4 months in this show is to have Taveez on the mother's hand.  Since that's done, I think the kid will be fine.

Sorry for being sarcastic, but I can't take today episode's torture 😑
kazena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey

At 4 mth preganant the baby cannot servive outside mother womb so it does not make any sense that maan has to choice between mom and baby