Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Does Maan Really Have A Choice? (Page 8)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

@ Kul - Miracle!!!Shocked
Kul were is the logic .....

i know some are crying over the fact that we questioning logic in the action made - wanting sensible storyline -  relevant sequences - proper execution  ...but guess we have brains & i'm sorry they lack there ......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Invincible_

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

I am still hopeful regarding that promo, where Maaneet are hugging and NE is standing between them and Arjun.

Hopefully Brij will go for a toss. though I wanna see Brij face to face with them soon.

Promo is very beautiful..gives hope & since i'm one who believes in fairytale ...i too wish to find only good ....they better had started with the marriage celebrations than showcase this promo & spoil the ambiance  too

_Invincible_

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

I wish Sasha would come back. Sasha, NT and Brij planning and plotting and Maan fighting aganist all the odds would be such an amazing story.

Arjun and NE make me Dead No offense, they cannot act, and they take up too much footage. Show us Nakul instead.

Sasha ...Dev...NT God! with these estb characters & awesome actors sure we get the 'flow' in the story too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Invincible_JennyPenny

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Nandu, I am gonna spoil your topic a bit. How can they give us these dreams and not show us logic?

EEPPPp. Nandu, I want caps and Avi's too, esp of their dance<3

You are always welcome to share whatever you feel & nothing is off topic it deals with Geet rite!
aww! sure hun i'll i need to post many pics & make stuff ..i'm so caught up with school work hence the delay

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelives_Invincible_JennyPenny

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

why AA didnt call any mechanic and wasted time in romancing and bonfire?

why didnt anie call up 4 a car ?
why anie walked so far to such a deserted place?
is KC near to jungle?

she was walking and arjun was tailing in car still she reached so far?
i mean was arjun playing slow acceleration game?

finally me able to get to this part of the episode......

Yes...why are they carrying the cell phones? or both have only incoming facility & outgoing not enabled ?

Why did Annie in the first place walk out .. okay she was hurt, angry so i leave the question ....but yes why not call for the car instead of looking around for lift ?

To top it Arjun in slow speed followed her.....but when he was driving it backwards where did the stone come from?....dropped from the sky i guess!

next...he took only few minutes to try & fix the car...then why waste the precious time making bonfire ......could she not wait in the car ....?

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Originally posted by pooja83

why AA didnt call any mechanic and wasted time in romancing and bonfire?

why didnt anie call up 4 a car ?
why anie walked so far to such a deserted place?
is KC near to jungle?

she was walking and arjun was tailing in car still she reached so far?
i mean was arjun playing slow acceleration game?

finally me able to get to this part of the episode......

Yes...why are they carrying the cell phones? or both have only incoming facility & outgoing not enabled ?

Why did Annie in the first place walk out .. okay she was hurt, angry so i leave the question ....but yes why not call for the car instead of looking around for lift ?

To top it Arjun in slow speed followed her.....but when he was driving it backwards where did the stone come from?....dropped from the sky i guess!

next...he took only few minutes to try & fix the car...then why waste the precious time making bonfire ......could she not wait in the car ....?

i have alwz seen dat wen we r sad /angry we drive our car recklessly rather den walking towards a jungle.........................

again arjun was carrying matchbox wid him ??????????

Edited by pooja83 - 05 January 2011 at 12:35pm

nanditasingh

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
nandu....lets leave aside the medical facts...call it cinematic liberty...and also most viewers including me wont think about that...

the thing is that they r showing another level of maan's love...they hv created maan as man hving divine intensity of love....and i hv seen and observed that ppl who lead an honest and sincere life r the ones who suffer the most...
i guess God wants to test these ppl again and again to see their level of trust in goodness...

maan's predicament is large...only one in his shoes can feel that....

u hv rightly put that either way he will lose geet...
if he chooses geet...then geet will never be the same again...something inside her will die with the baby....she will lose faith in life...such ppl becomes so hardened that they become incapable of giving love or even receiving love...

on the other hand if he chooses the baby...he will lose the only person in his life whom he loves more than anything else in the world...and widout whom he will be virtually dead...

there is also chance that if he chooses geet...then she may pose a question to him which will give him unbearable agony...she may ask him that wud he hv taken the same decision if the child were his...
i dont even want to imagine that scenario...even thinking of it chokes me...

and the irony is that if maan wud hv been the real father...then too he wud hv chosen geet...this sort of situation has been shown in many movies and usually the father chooses his wife...because they can hv another child later on....
also in such cases the doctors too suggest the same...and nandu it is logical too....a child who is not yet born can be sacrificed but a woman who is living cannot be let die...that is unthinkable....

if maan wud hv been the real father...his situation now wudnt hv been so tragic and wudnt hv been a topic of discussion....
because then geet instead of accusing him of killing "her" child wud hv shared his grief of losing "their" child....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2nanditasingh_Invincible_JennyPenny

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
CV's have not done their homework
They are just getting ideas out of teh bloom and those ideas are irrational and ridiculous!!

Geet would carry on with her pregnancy and Maan should be in a position to take care of both of them !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh_Invincible_JennyPenny

Go to top