Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Does Maan Really Have A Choice? (Page 5)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Nandita thank u so much for medical factsSmile..........cvs have lost it and they r making us lose our brainsLOL...............Nandita keeping the medical facts aside i have something to say not sure if it makes sense thoughLOL............when doc asks Maan to choose between his Geet and their baby it was like doc asking him to choose between his heart and heartbeat one cannot exist without the other...........when he hears doc' words he feels like the most helpless powerless and the weakest person on this planet.........so he tries to seek comfort peace and answers in divine force............the irony is the only answer he is seeking is 'no answer' so he does not have to choose between his heart and his heartbeat because he knows what the baby means to Geet to him to their relationship and their life and Geet is his life so baby and Geet both together make Maan' life complete..........also when he tied taveez on Geet' hand it seemed like he wished that all blessings of the world would be with his Geet and their babySmile........sorry Nandita what i have written might be off-topic but still would love to know what u feel

Edited by sptrno - 05 January 2011 at 11:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulnanditasingh_Invincible_

radev2010 IF-Dazzler
radev2010
radev2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by radev2010

Nandu :

You did baby development homework well WinkBig smile

I just posted it Sri thread reposting it here ..

Logic thrown out of window today ! LOL

Brij set the temp to 75C = 167F

Assuming the temp reached max

At such high temp people will suffer high degree of burns and of course suffocation due to excess heat (I live in a cold place where temp drops far below 0C ..If I set my heater room temp to 70F I can feel the room is too hot )

Assuming the temp reached max 50C

People in Delhi or in state of Arizona experience such temp and have a safe pregnancy

Now where is the logic  ? LOL

Thanks R...all credits to Pooja actually
and thanks for the facts you added up too

Pooja :Thanks for the refresher on baby development course Wink

We should wait for facebook pictures with Maan holding the baby and standing next to geet's bed and Geet is looking at Maan with tears of joy ROFLROFLROFL

Then , Maan will take a oath that he will find the culprit and get married in 12 days and send the baby to daycare Ermm

See u later ..

-R

Edited by radev2010 - 05 January 2011 at 11:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh_Invincible_

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotic_74

miscarriage ??? but it should be logical, the episode was horiible too much footage to AA yucks

Firstly Miscarriage that too when Marriage coming up so soon its highly in bad taste
& i agree on AA part it started out fine but was given too much screen space & it brought them back to square one .....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Originally posted by pooja83

wat abt brij going back?

i hope he will come to know abt geet and wont go .....................

i guess here the article about Brij blackmailing Arjun comes true.....May be he quits the job & then gets to know Geet survived & then he will have to use Arjun to get his 'adhura' job done ...may be thats why he was shown walking into the romantic scene b/w Annie & Arjun

dats quite possible................
or may b possible dat he might b spotted /doubted 4 all dese accidents .....................
so he will work from behind d scene and use arjun as pawn................

but why arjun is so much into annie?
has he really fell 4 her /he wants to ruin wedding by kidnapping/hurting annie???????????

nanditasingh

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nanditasingh begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Nandu :

You did baby development homework well WinkBig smile

I just posted it Sri thread reposting it here ..

Logic thrown out of window today ! LOL

Brij set the temp to 75C = 167F

Assuming the temp reached max

At such high temp people will suffer high degree of burns and of course suffocation due to excess heat (I live in a cold place where temp drops far below 0C ..If I set my heater room temp to 70F I can feel the room is too hot )

Assuming the temp reached max 50C

People in Delhi or in state of Arizona experience such temp and have a safe pregnancy

Now where is the logic  ? LOL

Thanks R...all credits to Pooja actually
and thanks for the facts you added up too

Pooja :Thanks for the refresher on baby development course Wink

We should wait for facebook pictures with Maan holding the baby and standing next to geet's bed and Geet is looking at Maan with tears of joy ROFLROFLROFL

Then , Maan will take a oath that he will find the culprit and get married in 12 days and send the baby to daycare Ermm

See u later ..

-R

@ bold red
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

it could b dat baby has to b kept in incubator for 12 days so he decides to marry within dat time frame.........................ROFLROFLROFL

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Nandita thank u so much for medical factsSmile..........cvs have lost it and they r making us lose our brainsLOL...............Nandita keeping the medical facts aside i have something to say not sure if it makes sense thoughLOL............when doc asks Maan to choose between his Geet and their baby it was like doc asking him to choose between his heart and heartbeat one caanot exist without the other...........when he hears doc' words he feels like the most helpless powerless and the weakest person on this planet.........so he tries to seek comfort peace and answers in divine force............the irony is the only answer he is seeking is 'no answer' so he does not have to choose between his heart and his heartbeat because he knows what the baby means to Geet to him to their relationship and their life and Geet is his life so baby and Geet both together make Maan' life complete..........also when he tied taveez on Geet' hand it seemed like he wished that all blessings of the world would be with his Geet and their babySmile........sorry Nandita what i have written might be off-topic but still would love to know what u feel

no dear what you wrote i too should & could have felt too if i was not enlightened about the 'non survival' come what may condition of the baby ...... I seriously had no much knowledge about it but just knew it was not possible ...but my mom & Pooja brought these solid facts to light

sptrno_Invincible_

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
nandu u r so right dear........what a blunder........dey cant even rectify it now..........u have given a nice description...........

he never had a choice when it comes to geet........dats what i feel......

nanditasingh_Invincible_

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
pata nahi nandu cv has lost it.....miracle will happen

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnonanditasingh_Invincible_

Go to top