Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Does Maan Really Have A Choice? (Page 17)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

Thanks Nadita for taking so much effort to make thigs clear....Hope Cvs should read this post. It is difficult to digest such immature reason to make such an statement by a doctor. I hope Cvs would correct themselves today...waise I have though of an excuse for them which I replied to Ritui also ...I may be wrong but allow me to copy that reply to U also....

Hi Ritu, Dee, Shanti Az, Nandita and all others...R we supposed to digest this absurdity of the whole preg issue thrown at us. It seems CVs does not have a slightest idea that this forums also have doctors and medical professionals as members. How can they show such a blunder?...well neither I am a Dr. nor a medical professional but I am a mother of two and know that preg bump does not show before 4 months that means Geet is b/w 3 to 4 months because she is still so slim. Even if there is some critical issue that Dr. has to choose between mother and the child for some reason...usually they never ask husband or the family members to make the choice....Sorry if I hurt your feelings but usually in such cases child is aborted because...1 - no doc can take the guarantee that the baby as younf as 3 months would survive in incubator...the baby is still under develop. Even if the baby survives he will face a lot of medical and heath problems later on. In such case doc only advice that the abortion is necessary to save life of one adult. A life that is already living....rather than a life that has not yet started living. I know it is an emotional and no matter how cold I may sound but this is a practical fact of medical life. 

Now if I would like to give some excuse to CVs.....that would be ony this that the doc says that if Geet's condition deteriorates further then they have to choose b/w mother and the child....May be she meant that Geet will survive only to complete her term and deliver the baby if they chose top save the child otherwise the baby has to be aborted so that she can have a long life...may be they say that to carry on with the pregnancy would put Geet's life in danger at the time of delivery and that choice they have to make now.....if this is the case then CVs can still save their faces otherwise.....

thank you for sharing this Varsha & also thanks for the lovely post you made

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Heyy QC

sorry am not replying to both of your posts....will try to fit it all in here....idk, don't feel that well today but ur posts and I-F are soo addicting, i can't help it!LOL
honestly, the way they defied science yday, i was really pissed....but then looking at today's episode, i realize they didn't have any other way to show this new aspect of msk....so i am really confused as to whether i should be appreciating him or just be indifferent cuz such a situation wouldn't have been possible in the first place....but today, this man moved me in such a way, i think i will stick to the former!Embarrassed

i loved how in the last post u clarified he is not an atheist and really, he is not....just cuz u don't see him being explicitly religious, doesn't mean the guy doesn't believe in religion....so your previous post was fastastically beautiful, as alwaysClap

after today's epi, i guess now i will interpret your post differently....supposedly, the "mini superman baby" could have survived, he still didn't have a choice to begin with.....even though the whole concept was absurd, i still can't help but applaud the cvs today cuz of giving us this msk....how can such a guy possibly exist?Embarrassed.....honestly, i have never seen a more brilliant character on tv and i amnot just saying this cuz we are curently hooked on to geet....i think maan is just out of this world!Embarrassed.....he feels guilty of his choice....he feels guilty cuz he failed in his promises....he feels guilty for even thinking of not saving the baby, which in turn would have killed Geet!.....he has left me speechless!....sorry, went offtopic in ur postLOL....but i lovedd your title....in either way, did he really have a choice!

gkhia Newbie
gkhia
gkhia

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
and now im wondering" they really will make drama out of this fake choice and seriously maan feels bad about it?".. grt post nanu  

Edited by gkhia - 07 January 2011 at 12:36pm
lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
coming back to this soon...Smile
Murlal Senior Member
Murlal
Murlal

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I feel the CVs have set the scene for Geet to become parayi, by bringing on a situation later towards the end of Geet's pregnancy where Maan will once again be forced to choose between the two. Having promised to save the baby, he will be left with the baby and Geet will die, thus justifying the title of the show.
I thing the Cvs have used this scene to give us a hint to how they are probably going to end the show.
I sincerely hope the Cvs don't have Geet dying simply for the sake of justifying the title and for the sake of creating drama.

Go to top