Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolphinUSA
Awesome post.....don't have much to say about the silly decision making track...but here's my thoughts on the rest....do read.
Since I heard the forum is filled with mockery or negativity, I'll give in some food for thought.
- Maan said steam khula reh gaya hoga. So it indeed is a spa room too.
- Brij set the temperature to 75 degrees C but I doubt it reached the limit in such a short time. Even before it could reach the limit, Geet fainted because of the steam, Maan came and brought her out of the room. So I don't see any reason for burns.
- I really liked the music when Maan walks away after tying the taveez. It's the same one when Maan walks away from Geet to go to dargah in the outhouse.
- Annie's accusations to Arjun will probably make him wonder what his sister has done. He has clearly fallen for Annie and I don't think he will let her walk away just like that. That's why he decided to go after her...even after she spoke ill about his sister. Why would he do that if he didn't get her the benefit of doubt?
- OK I REALLY like A and A's music. It is hot!
- Arjun's car being broke can be a cause of the stone, and can be not. It could be similar to how Maan's car broke in HP 2 track after they just became friends.
- Even with the whole decision making being an illogical thing, Maan's pain in the precap shot right through my heart. GC is bloody brilliant.
On the lighter side:
- When Brij was self talking after Maan took Geet to the doctor, I was wondering what if Nakul overhears him. Nakul could be a star for parda fashing Brij.
- In less than a month's time, these A and A are talking about being in each others lives. It's a wonder. I wish Maan ne Annie ka jootha khaya hota toh Maan-Geet ko ek hone mein itne mahine nahi lagte..
- It's not a wonder that Arjun can push the car, I wonder how can he push it from the side. Don't people usually push from behind?
OK I see Poo glaring at me for writing such a take after spending the whole day making fun, so I'm running away.
Damn dol......why have not pmed me this earlier?????
this is some serious rippping yaar.......i loved it......and ur logical reasons........
but pooji actually had said yesterday that arjun is a side character....so loves from the "side"
u and i are complete music freaks of GHSP.......not only do we watch the episode....and enjoy...but we also give importance to the music they play.....
yes i alove "triple AAA batteries" music too......at "times" only though
but the ones i loved the most was when Maan walks into Geet's hospital room...as soon as he enteres they play the original HP GHSP bg score....so it was a beautiful piece to hear it again...
also then right after that our favorite of all played....but they cut it short
but, it would be nice to see nakul sacrifice his love for Brij and hand him over to Maan