Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Does Maan Really Have A Choice? (Page 15)

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Does Maan Really Have A Choice?

Maan has been asked to make a heart wrenching choice as we see..
'Save the mother or the child'
Geet or her baby is the question & Maan has no answer to it as in both cases he loses his Geet .... no way losing her baby she can live as before...

As this question needs to be answered if need arises ... i seek an answer too from the creatives.

'can a 4-5 month old foetus survive without its mother?'

If i go by what i read & found i have to answer is

NO

Geet's 4th month of pregnancy equals to roughly 13th weeks .....read along

a> 13th Week of Pregnancy  - Baby's crown to rump length is around 7-9 cm. Your baby weighs about 35 grams. Your baby's intestines which were forming outside your baby's body have now moved into the abdomen. Your baby tooth sockets are forming now. You won't see her teeth until later but they are all there underneath her gums. Your baby's hair follicles are also forming now.

b> 14th Week of Pregnancy - The ears are shifting from the neck to the sides of the head, and the neck is getting longer and chin more prominent. Facial features and unique fingerprints are all there. Your baby is beginning to respond to outside stimuli.

c> 15th Week of Pregnancy - Its body is covered by an ultrafine hair, called lanugo, which is usually shed by birth. Eyebrows and hair on the top of the head are beginning to grow

d> 16th Week of Pregnancy - The circulatory system completely develops, nervous system functioning and heart beats can be heard.

e> 17th Week of Pregnancy - The lungs are beginning to exhale amniotic fluid, and the circulatory and urinary systems are working. Hair on head, eyebrows and eyelashes is filling in.

All in all the fact is even with the most sophisticated of equipment. the rate of survival of a 24 week old foetus without its mother is only 50% and the prime most important reason to it is the baby's lungs have not yet developed nor are the internal organs.

If the above holds true to a 24 week old foetus then how can Geet's baby that is hardly 13 weeks old survive without its mother?

(thank you Pooja for helping me put this post & helping with the medical facts)

Nandita

Hey Nandita, u really did research on this point, kaash they could have thought abt it. I just have a general working knowledge abt pregnancy and have never before paid much attention to when actually a bump is noticeable but i also think that it might be from the 5th month or so generally speaking but to choose before that seems absurd really.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142nanditasingh

momentsofme. IF-Dazzler
momentsofme.
momentsofme.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
totally agree !!! but guyz if any1 noticed d doc had said dat dis question of Geet or her Child COULD arise if her health got worse.. so i believe, there isn't anythng 2 worry abt.. coz i believe both r going 2 b fine !! :)
Letz hope 4  d best.. **fingerz crossed**

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
So true and and a much needed post  Nandu ....that one dialogue changed the whole essence  of the episode ....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radev2010Rituparnaananditasingh

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

- Even with the whole decision making being an illogical thing, Maan's pain in the precap shot right through my heart. GC is bloody brilliant.

exactly this is the point i wanted to emphasise the whole evening ystrdy...but i failed to convince anyone...
this is wat i meant...that although the entire concept was illogical....but GC's performance in portraying maan's pain was awesome...

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

- Even with the whole decision making being an illogical thing, Maan's pain in the precap shot right through my heart. GC is bloody brilliant.

exactly this is the point i wanted to emphasise the whole evening ystrdy...but i failed to convince anyone...
this is wat i meant...that although the entire concept was illogical....but GC's performance in portraying maan's pain was awesome...
I completely agreed with you gals.Infact kicking the ball in Maan's court is totally irrelevant.
And yes I could feel the pain he went thru when the toughest question thrown at him yday.
His pain was oozing out thru his eyes n perhaps we'll get the best of that in tonight's epi.
Nothing more to say abt GC's ability as we all know how brilliantly he made us feel all the emotions thru his eyes only.
But still I 1000% agreed with Nandita that Maan really has NO chioce.

radev2010adoremevirgonanditasingh

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

radev2010 IF-Dazzler
radev2010
radev2010

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Dol;
 Nice try .. but, I am not falling for it today .. you enjoy the song whatever that is LOL

Here is one for you

See u later ,..
-R

Edited by radev2010 - 06 January 2011 at 7:54am
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged

R - I'm glad you got some sense out of the episode leaving aside the one illogical scene that blew everything away. Do you have a song of the day yet? If not, here is one for you Big smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiZucsVVCp8

You probably don't wanna see me again today, so I'm running Tongue

R and nandu - I did leave out the topic of discussion here because I felt enough was said, and I really didn't have much to talk about it.

Aditi and Ritu - Yes, GC was exceptionally good. It was just a precap. Can't wait to see the actual episode today. I feel he is going to make me cry. The whole idea was to catch the attention of the viewers with a tough choice and emotional acting, but they didn't realize people would catch such a huge blunder. I'll give them this time, only because the rest of it made at least some sense to me.
I know (n agreed with you ...Lines in bold...)what they wanted to show....but anyways with just one line it shattered the whole thing.Still I hope they'll rectify the line today n bring teh show back into track.Since we've discussed a lot giving every option for n against...so hopefully it'll be sorted out today though I strongly demand them to be more careful,cautious,sensible n serious abt the preg track as after this incident it is high time now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

Go to top