Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Does Maan Really Have A Choice? (Page 12)

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129sksgradev2010mysterygurl1427adoremevirgonanditasingh_Invincible_

radev2010 IF-Dazzler
radev2010
radev2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Dol:

Thanks for putting in your thought out for what I felt was a "Bakwaas" episode today.  After reading your post  I feel like I need to watch the episode today with your thoughts .. 

You didn't comment anything about the doctors statement Wink That's what blew the logic out of the window today . 

Now, I will watch the episode again later tonight minus the doctor's scene LOL

Here is a song for you 

Have a good night!

-R

Edited by radev2010 - 05 January 2011 at 6:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgkhushi_4evernanditasingh_Invincible_

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
R, Thanks for sharing this VM. I have never seen these scenes before with such clarity. The song is awesome and so are the scenes selected to go with it. It reminded me once again why I fell in love with this show in the first place.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radev2010nanditasingh

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

radev2010nanditasingh

ALINANA Groupbie
ALINANA
ALINANA

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
CHILL everyone  MAAN JAISA KOI HAE IS WORLD MAIN  nahe jab hm sab ko pata he ka ya sab fiction hae to pir aj kiyon tension main aagae sare.. yaroo ya serial hae bas dekhoo tension na loo in ka kiya pata  kuch weeks ka bacha  bach ker kal geet hi ban jae .. so chill

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Does Maan Really Have A Choice?

Maan has been asked to make a heart wrenching choice as we see..
'Save the mother or the child'
Geet or her baby is the question & Maan has no answer to it as in both cases he loses his Geet .... no way losing her baby she can live as before...

As this question needs to be answered if need arises ... i seek an answer too from the creatives.

'can a 4-5 month old foetus survive without its mother?'

If i go by what i read & found i have to answer is

NO

Geet's 4th month of pregnancy equals to roughly 13th weeks .....read along

a> 13th Week of Pregnancy  - Baby's crown to rump length is around 7-9 cm. Your baby weighs about 35 grams. Your baby's intestines which were forming outside your baby's body have now moved into the abdomen. Your baby tooth sockets are forming now. You won't see her teeth until later but they are all there underneath her gums. Your baby's hair follicles are also forming now.

b> 14th Week of Pregnancy - The ears are shifting from the neck to the sides of the head, and the neck is getting longer and chin more prominent. Facial features and unique fingerprints are all there. Your baby is beginning to respond to outside stimuli.

c> 15th Week of Pregnancy - Its body is covered by an ultrafine hair, called lanugo, which is usually shed by birth. Eyebrows and hair on the top of the head are beginning to grow

d> 16th Week of Pregnancy - The circulatory system completely develops, nervous system functioning and heart beats can be heard.

e> 17th Week of Pregnancy - The lungs are beginning to exhale amniotic fluid, and the circulatory and urinary systems are working. Hair on head, eyebrows and eyelashes is filling in.

All in all the fact is even with the most sophisticated of equipment. the rate of survival of a 24 week old foetus without its mother is only 50% and the prime most important reason to it is the baby's lungs have not yet developed nor are the internal organs.

If the above holds true to a 24 week old foetus then how can Geet's baby that is hardly 13 weeks old survive without its mother?

(thank you Pooja for helping me put this post & helping with the medical facts)

Nandita

Thanks Nandita for this post and for putting through such a clear & scientificly correct picture.

This is exactly what we were talking about in our thread after yesterday's episode. The question is that only one can be saved either mother or child doesn't arise till the later months of pregnancy and Geet's foetus is not yet developed so how can the baby survive.

We've tried an overlooked several illogical and pardon me for saying so but stupid mistakes and tracks (Annie, Arjun and also Brij's miraculous return where he suddenly is a trained expert chef, electrician and I don't know what else)

We love GHSP & Maaneet and we also appreciate the good things that the CV's have done with this serial in the past but why do they insist on adding these unnecessary & illogical tracks and insult the audience's intelligence is beyond my comprehension.

They need to pull up their socks and get more real if they don't want to lose their credibility.

khushi_4evernanditasingh

Pari76 Senior Member
Pari76
Pari76

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Does Maan Really Have A Choice?

Maan has been asked to make a heart wrenching choice as we see..
'Save the mother or the child'

The doctor informed Maan of Geet's criticial condition letting know that if Geet's intensely bad condition deteriorates any further, he'll have to choose whether to save the mother or the child.
Geet or her baby is the question & Maan has no answer to it as in both cases he loses his Geet .... no way losing her baby she can live as before...

As this question needs to be answered if need arises ... i seek an answer too from the creatives.

'can a 4-5 month old foetus survive without its mother?'

Yes, the possiblity does exist for a 4 to five month old baby to survive, the baby is place into an incubator.  This is a proven fact and NOT AN OPINION.  A lot of premies have been placed in incubators and survived.  The obivious here is to make the situation dramatic as possible to keep the viewers hooked.

If i go by what i read & found i have to answer is

NO

I beg the differ, as I used to work in a hospital and have witness this first hand and this is why I say the possibility exist.

Geet's 4th month of pregnancy equals to roughly 13th weeks .....read along

a> 13th Week of Pregnancy  - Baby's crown to rump length is around 7-9 cm. Your baby weighs about 35 grams. Your baby's intestines which were forming outside your baby's body have now moved into the abdomen. Your baby tooth sockets are forming now. You won't see her teeth until later but they are all there underneath her gums. Your baby's hair follicles are also forming now.

b> 14th Week of Pregnancy - The ears are shifting from the neck to the sides of the head, and the neck is getting longer and chin more prominent. Facial features and unique fingerprints are all there. Your baby is beginning to respond to outside stimuli.

c> 15th Week of Pregnancy - Its body is covered by an ultrafine hair, called lanugo, which is usually shed by birth. Eyebrows and hair on the top of the head are beginning to grow

d> 16th Week of Pregnancy - The circulatory system completely develops, nervous system functioning and heart beats can be heard.

e> 17th Week of Pregnancy - The lungs are beginning to exhale amniotic fluid, and the circulatory and urinary systems are working. Hair on head, eyebrows and eyelashes is filling in.

All in all the fact is even with the most sophisticated of equipment. the rate of survival of a 24 week old foetus without its mother is only 50% and the prime most important reason to it is the baby's lungs have not yet developed nor are the internal organs.

If the above holds true to a 24 week old foetus then how can Geet's baby that is hardly 13 weeks old survive without its mother?

Though the possibility exist, it isn't always easy depending on the condition of the baby.

(thank you Pooja for helping me put this post & helping with the medical facts)

Nandita
Nandu,

My Sweets.  I am on opposite her, but you are my Sweets.  comments in purple.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

radev2010 IF-Dazzler
radev2010
radev2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

R - I would not have seen the video had it not been for Kal's comments. I am not a VM person....but this one is bloody brilliant. Second reason is I LOVE this song.

Anyhow, let me know if my take makes any sense Wink

Also, I was going to give you a different song of the day....but since you posted such a nice VM, I will let you enjoy this one Smile

Bas aak pal is one of my favorites , I came across this song in another soap that use to watch and loved it ! never watched the actual movie or the song from the movie..

Love your song selection!  

Thanks !

-R

khushi_4evernanditasingh

Go to top