Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Does Maan Really Have A Choice? (Page 11)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

in first trimester its hard to keep baby alive by keeping mom on life support system too..................

Whoa! in years to come  i can rather give the docs  a good word on things..thanks to u

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
well nandu....it seems i am out of place today...actually i admit there is no logic....but i am seeing only maan's POV and nothing else in this epi...
look...maan is not a doc....like me he is also not aware of these medical facts and since he cannot surf the net now...so he cant know the doctor is being illogical...
he has been asked a question whether the doc shud concentrate on saving the child or mother...because of the probability that to save one the other has to die....

here i am only pointing out how maan is feeling....even if the whole scenario is illogical....maan's anguish is true...that is not fake because he is not aware of medical facts....he trusts the doctor's words...
and i hv only elaborated on maan's pain and nothing else...

nywy....if today noone can feel the pain...i cannot blame anyone except the CVs...they cud hv shown the same thing in a logical way....
as for me...i am turning a blind eye to everything else except maan's POV....

we hv always seen and believed that maneet love story is like taken out of a fairytale....maan is too gud to be true...and in fairytales logic is one thing that never happens...
pumpkin turning into carriage, a kiss turning a frog into prince, a prick in the finger putting one into deep slumber....if these stories can find place in our heart then i am sure today's maan's pain will also not fail to touch us...

i know i am getting carried away...but honestly this is how i am feeling...i am sorry if i hv hurt anyone...but i just expressed my feelings...
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

well nandu....it seems i am out of place today...actually i admit there is no logic....but i am seeing only maan's POV and nothing else in this epi...
look...maan is not a doc....like me he is also not aware of these medical facts and since he cannot surf the net now...so he cant know the doctor is being illogical...

Aditi don't take this personally ..you know i'm an equally mad Maan supporter as are you...
i cannot see why you bringing in Maan here..when the question or the blame of being illogical is what we are putting on the creatives.

why was the doctor of all people made to say things that a school student like me too senses & knows without aide to internet ......to add points i took help from net...

he has been asked a question whether the doc shud concentrate on saving the child or
mother...because of the probability that to save one the other has to die....

arre ! the baby that is not physically evident even as a bump on her body said to ever survive without her!!!!!!!!! ....isn't it too silly to be excused

here i am only pointing out how maan is feeling....even if the whole scenario is illogical....maan's anguish is true...that is not fake because he is not aware of medical facts....he trusts the doctor's words...

nywy....if today noone can feel the pain...i cannot blame anyone except the CVs...they cud hv shown the same thing in a logical way....

we hv always seen and believed that maneet love story is like taken out of a fairytale....maan is too gud to be true...and in fairytales logic is one thing that never happens...

but in fairytales princess are not left being pregnant too...if i want to see fairytale alone i can switch to cartoon network ......
but something that is presented as true to life atleast stick to it is all we asked for

pumpkin turning into carriage, a kiss turning a frog into prince, a prick in the finger putting one into deep slumber....if these stories can find place in our heart then i am sure today's maan's pain will also not fail to touch us...

i know i am getting carried away...but honestly this is how i am feeling...i am sorry if i hv hurt anyone...but i just expressed my feelings...

no you have not hurt atleast me ....and i hope i've not too ...sorry i cannot function with heart alone ..my brain needs something concrete too....

Edited by nanditasingh - 05 January 2011 at 1:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Aditi don't take this personally ..you know i'm an equally mad Maan supporter as are you...
i cannot see why you bringing in Maan here..when the question or the blame of being illogical is what we are putting on the creatives.

why was the doctor of all people made to say things that a school student like me too senses & knows without aide to internet ......to add points i took help from net...

he has been asked a question whether the doc shud concentrate on saving the child or
mother...because of the probability that to save one the other has to die....

arre ! the baby that is not physically evident even as a bump on her body said to ever survive without her!!!!!!!!! ....isn't it too silly to be excused

but in fairytales princess are not left being pregnant too...if i want to see fairytale alone i can switch to cartoon network ......
but something that is presented as true to life atleast stick to it is all we asked for

no you have not hurt atleast me ....and i hope i've not too ...sorry i cannot function with heart alone ..my brain needs something concrete too....

no...of course i am not hurt...btw...ur last point has clarified things....in my case only heart functions...i like to give my brain a rest while watching tv Wink which is the reason y i get so emotionally carried away...
btw...for me the most illogical part of this show is that though maan has been shown an extremely passionate lover....but still there hv been no kiss till date EmbarrassedWink
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nanditasingh

no...of course i am not hurt...btw...ur last point has clarified things....in my case only heart functions...i like to give my brain a rest while watching tv Wink which is the reason y i get so emotionally carried away...
btw...for me the most illogical part of this show is that though maan has been shown an extremely passionate lover....but still there hv been no kiss till date EmbarrassedWink

oh dear! you are in jet speed with your emotions ...from feeling sad for Maan since he is put in unfortunate course of events you zoomed to a totally out of present situation issue 'A kiss'

Sorry but its our 'agree to disagree' day i guess .... coz i'm not so much 'fanatic' as some (not you haan! in general i said ) about the kiss. I think its call of the actors & decision of the creatives

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Wow nandu baby........u and pooji did a good job!!!!!!

they better have something good tomorrow....where everyone forget this blunder they have made......

or else they will have to hear the gaali's and bear the jootis that will be thrown at them....

wow......i had laughed hard when i watched the episode....

everything was going fine....until this blunder occurred.....

and of cours double aa battery ka kya kehena.....blah

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142nanditasingh_Invincible_

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Wow nandu baby........u and pooji did a good job!!!!!!

they better have something good tomorrow....where everyone forget this blunder they have made......

or else they will have to hear the gaali's and bear the jootis that will be thrown at them....

wow......i had laughed hard when i watched the episode....

everything was going fine....until this blunder occurred.....

and of cours double aa battery ka kya kehena.....blah

ya a single statement that spoiled the whole effect of the scene ...
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
its sad to see that only ystrdy we were full of praise for the epi and today everything went down the drain...though i tried to keep a positive view but i guess...the CVs went too far with illogical turn of events...

though i still appreciate GC's performance...but i hv to admit that we viewers r not to be taken for granted...such absurd things steal the magic of the show which keeps us glued to it...

nandu...i am only hoping and hoping that they will rectify things tmrw...

as for kissing....even i feel GC is uncomfo about it....nandu i too respect actors' and CVs' decisions...wat i meant is that maneet relationship is ready for a kiss...whether they will show it or not is absolutely their choice...but i wont deny that i wud be happier if they showed...

Edited by aditi123_78 - 05 January 2011 at 4:00pm

Go to top