Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Does Maan Really Have A Choice? (Page 10)

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

@ adi

lovely thoughts

but i would hate dat if geet in any case accuses maan dat he let d baby go coz he is not d real father...........................

he has done much more den wat a real father does 4 his kid.....................

I agree with you. It is not in his hands and his decision will have nothing to do with this situation. If he chooses baby, both die anyway because fetus at that stage can not survive outside the womb.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgonanditasingh_Invincible_

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

nandu....lets leave aside the medical facts...call it cinematic liberty(NO ! its too big an blunder to be called so..its not a mismatch pair of earings or change in setting or portable swimming pool we are talking of & hence it cannot & should not be overlooked . )...and also most viewers including me wont think about that...( similarly  here i also see most viewers including me thought of it & are hence pissed off too)

the thing is that they r showing another level of maan's love...they hv created maan as man hving divine intensity of love....and i hv seen and observed that ppl who lead an honest and sincere life r the ones who suffer the most...
i guess God wants to test these ppl again and again to see their level of trust in goodness...(Aditi it could be achieved with logic too....none here questioning their presentation of Maan's love or its divinity ....we infact not placing Maan at wrong why should we? We here just questioned the WRONG USE OF WORDS....... ILLOGICAL STATEMENT ..thats it!)

maan's predicament is large...only one in his shoes can feel that....(he could have felt same if he was said that 'either baby will survive or not...we are saying ITS WRONGLY PUT)

u hv rightly put that either way he will lose geet...
if he chooses geet...then geet will never be the same again...something inside her will die with the baby....she will lose faith in life...such ppl becomes so hardened that they become incapable of giving love or even receiving love...

on the other hand if he chooses the baby...he will lose the only person in his life whom he loves more than anything else in the world...and widout whom he will be virtually dead...

there is also chance that if he chooses geet...then she may pose a question to him which will give him unbearable agony...she may ask him that wud he hv taken the same decision if the child were his...
i dont even want to imagine that scenario...even thinking of it chokes me...

(how can he have the scope for the choice to be made in the first place ...u said all above but does it actually arise the question of choice!)

and the irony is that if maan wud hv been the real father...then too he wud hv chosen geet...this sort of situation has been shown in many movies and usually the father chooses his wife...because they can hv another child later on....
also in such cases the doctors too suggest the same...and nandu it is logical too....a child who is not yet born can be sacrificed but a woman who is living cannot be let die...that is unthinkable....

if maan wud hv been the real father...his situation now wudnt hv been so tragic and wudnt hv been a topic of discussion....
because then geet instead of accusing him of killing "her" child wud hv shared his grief of losing "their" child....

my points in red .....i fail to see your point ..guess i'm hard hit by the facts so cannot cry over thing that in the first place not exist

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainarania

Actually there have been real life cases where the fetus survives within the mother's womb as long as she is on life support. The question that is being asked really is if Maan chooses Geet they can go about really quickly and abort the baby and save her.
     But if he chooses the baby then the focus will be on keeping the fetus alive as Geet's health deteriorates.
    Really bottom line the taveez will kick in and Maan won't have to answer the question.
Let's hope Arjun asks Annie what is wrong with Geet and she reveals that Geet is pregnant with Dev's child.

yes that is correct too. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgonanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Actually the fetus can survive within the mothers womb if they keep her on life support. There have been real life cases of that happening.

Thank you for the point But as you said 'WITHIN MOTHER"S WOMB' but here when the question Maan was asked is ....'CHOOSE BETWEEN MOTHER & CHILD' So if Geet does not survive ..will the baby have the safe womb to live in ..

Edited by nanditasingh - 05 January 2011 at 12:55pm
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

CV's have not done their homework
They are just getting ideas out of teh bloom and those ideas are irrational and ridiculous!!

Geet would carry on with her pregnancy and Maan should be in a position to take care of both of them !
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Actually there have been real life cases where the fetus survives within the mother's womb as long as she is on life support. The question that is being asked really is if Maan chooses Geet they can go about really quickly and abort the baby and save her.
     But if he chooses the baby then the focus will be on keeping the fetus alive as Geet's health deteriorates.
    Really bottom line the taveez will kick in and Maan won't have to answer the question.
Let's hope Arjun asks Annie what is wrong with Geet and she reveals that Geet is pregnant with Dev's child.

Okay now i can agree with you ...with what underlined above ..

by the way ...Welcome to forum...
i see this is the first post that got you to posting , active posting ..
i'm glad at it

Edited by nanditasingh - 05 January 2011 at 1:08pm
_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
in first trimester its hard to keep baby alive by keeping mom on life support system too..................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Nandu, Good you made the post. It is such a non-question. It shouldn't even be Maan's decision. I was pissed off when this question was presented to Maan. If Geet was 8 months pregnant or so, it would have made sense. It is just stupid at this point in time.

Sri i know ..... So we could not help but share our views ...if its called complaing  .....then be it

Go to top