Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pooja83

why AA didnt call any mechanic and wasted time in romancing and bonfire?

why didnt anie call up 4 a car ?
why anie walked so far to such a deserted place?
is KC near to jungle?

she was walking and arjun was tailing in car still she reached so far?
i mean was arjun playing slow acceleration game?

finally me able to get to this part of the episode......

Yes...why are they carrying the cell phones? or both have only incoming facility & outgoing not enabled ?

Why did Annie in the first place walk out .. okay she was hurt, angry so i leave the question ....but yes why not call for the car instead of looking around for lift ?

To top it Arjun in slow speed followed her.....but when he was driving it backwards where did the stone come from?....dropped from the sky i guess!

next...he took only few minutes to try & fix the car...then why waste the precious time making bonfire ......could she not wait in the car ....?

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

finally me able to get to this part of the episode......

Yes...why are they carrying the cell phones? or both have only incoming facility & outgoing not enabled ?

Why did Annie in the first place walk out .. okay she was hurt, angry so i leave the question ....but yes why not call for the car instead of looking around for lift ?

To top it Arjun in slow speed followed her.....but when he was driving it backwards where did the stone come from?....dropped from the sky i guess!

next...he took only few minutes to try & fix the car...then why waste the precious time making bonfire ......could she not wait in the car ....?

i have alwz seen dat wen we r sad /angry we drive our car recklessly rather den walking towards a jungle.........................

again arjun was carrying matchbox wid him ??????????

Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nandu....lets leave aside the medical facts...call it cinematic liberty...and also most viewers including me wont think about that...

the thing is that they r showing another level of maan's love...they hv created maan as man hving divine intensity of love....and i hv seen and observed that ppl who lead an honest and sincere life r the ones who suffer the most...
i guess God wants to test these ppl again and again to see their level of trust in goodness...

maan's predicament is large...only one in his shoes can feel that....

u hv rightly put that either way he will lose geet...
if he chooses geet...then geet will never be the same again...something inside her will die with the baby....she will lose faith in life...such ppl becomes so hardened that they become incapable of giving love or even receiving love...

on the other hand if he chooses the baby...he will lose the only person in his life whom he loves more than anything else in the world...and widout whom he will be virtually dead...

there is also chance that if he chooses geet...then she may pose a question to him which will give him unbearable agony...she may ask him that wud he hv taken the same decision if the child were his...
i dont even want to imagine that scenario...even thinking of it chokes me...

and the irony is that if maan wud hv been the real father...then too he wud hv chosen geet...this sort of situation has been shown in many movies and usually the father chooses his wife...because they can hv another child later on....
also in such cases the doctors too suggest the same...and nandu it is logical too....a child who is not yet born can be sacrificed but a woman who is living cannot be let die...that is unthinkable....

if maan wud hv been the real father...his situation now wudnt hv been so tragic and wudnt hv been a topic of discussion....
because then geet instead of accusing him of killing "her" child wud hv shared his grief of losing "their" child....
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
CV's have not done their homework
They are just getting ideas out of teh bloom and those ideas are irrational and ridiculous!!

Geet would carry on with her pregnancy and Maan should be in a position to take care of both of them !
_Invincible_ thumbnail
@ adi

lovely thoughts

but i would hate dat if geet in any case accuses maan dat he let d baby go coz he is not d real father...........................

he has done much more den wat a real father does 4 his kid.....................
rainarania thumbnail
Originally posted by: delhigirl

this is accurate. See the post by Rituparnaa titled "Is geet in ninth month?" . In tat I have outlined in short what baby outcome is based on trimesters.

Kay

rainarania thumbnail
rainarania thumbnail
Actually the fetus can survive within the mothers womb if they keep her on life support. There have been real life cases of that happening.

Does Maan Really Have A Choice?

Maan has been asked to make a heart wrenching choice as we see..
'Save the mother or the child'
Geet or her baby is the question & Maan has no answer to it as in both cases he loses his Geet .... no way losing her baby she can live as before...

As this question needs to be answered if need arises ... i seek an answer too from the creatives.

'can a 4-5 month old foetus survive without its mother?'

If i go by what i read & found i have to answer is

NO

Geet's 4th month of pregnancy equals to roughly 13th weeks .....read along

a> 13th Week of Pregnancy  - Baby's crown to rump length is around 7-9 cm. Your baby weighs about 35 grams. Your baby's intestines which were forming outside your baby's body have now moved into the abdomen. Your baby tooth sockets are forming now. You won't see her teeth until later but they are all there underneath her gums. Your baby's hair follicles are also forming now.

b> 14th Week of Pregnancy - The ears are shifting from the neck to the sides of the head, and the neck is getting longer and chin more prominent. Facial features and unique fingerprints are all there. Your baby is beginning to respond to outside stimuli.

c> 15th Week of Pregnancy - Its body is covered by an ultrafine hair, called lanugo, which is usually shed by birth. Eyebrows and hair on the top of the head are beginning to grow

d> 16th Week of Pregnancy - The circulatory system completely develops, nervous system functioning and heart beats can be heard.

e> 17th Week of Pregnancy - The lungs are beginning to exhale amniotic fluid, and the circulatory and urinary systems are working. Hair on head, eyebrows and eyelashes is filling in.

All in all the fact is even with the most sophisticated of equipment. the rate of survival of a 24 week old foetus without its mother is only 50% and the prime most important reason to it is the baby's lungs have not yet developed nor are the internal organs.

If the above holds true to a 24 week old foetus then how can Geet's baby that is hardly 13 weeks old survive without its mother?

(thank you Pooja for helping me put this post & helping with the medical facts)

Nandita

this is accurate. See the post by Rituparnaa titled "Is geet in ninth month?" . In tat I have outlined in short what baby outcome is based on trimesters.

Kay
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

CV's have not done their homework
They are just getting ideas out of teh bloom and those ideas are irrational and ridiculous!!

Geet would carry on with her pregnancy and Maan should be in a position to take care of both of them !

yup buddy

we too want maneet and baby track...........dat will help in groW*H and maturity of maneet relation.........
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pooja83

@ adi

lovely thoughts

but i would hate dat if geet in any case accuses maan dat he let d baby go coz he is not d real father...........................

he has done much more den wat a real father does 4 his kid.....................

They should start going for Lamaze classes together !!

That would show his deep interest in the unborn child !!