Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Does Maan Really Have A Choice?

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Maan has been asked to make a heart wrenching choice as we see..
'Save the mother or the child'
Geet or her baby is the question & Maan has no answer to it as in both cases he loses his Geet .... no way losing her baby she can live as before...

As this question needs to be answered if need arises ... i seek an answer too from the creatives.

'can a 4-5 month old foetus survive without its mother?'

If i go by what i read & found i have to answer is

NO

Geet's 4th month of pregnancy equals to roughly 13th weeks .....read along

a> 13th Week of Pregnancy  - Baby's crown to rump length is around 7-9 cm. Your baby weighs about 35 grams. Your baby's intestines which were forming outside your baby's body have now moved into the abdomen. Your baby tooth sockets are forming now. You won't see her teeth until later but they are all there underneath her gums. Your baby's hair follicles are also forming now.

b> 14th Week of Pregnancy - The ears are shifting from the neck to the sides of the head, and the neck is getting longer and chin more prominent. Facial features and unique fingerprints are all there. Your baby is beginning to respond to outside stimuli.

c> 15th Week of Pregnancy - Its body is covered by an ultrafine hair, called lanugo, which is usually shed by birth. Eyebrows and hair on the top of the head are beginning to grow

d> 16th Week of Pregnancy - The circulatory system completely develops, nervous system functioning and heart beats can be heard.

e> 17th Week of Pregnancy - The lungs are beginning to exhale amniotic fluid, and the circulatory and urinary systems are working. Hair on head, eyebrows and eyelashes is filling in.

All in all the fact is even with the most sophisticated of equipment. the rate of survival of a 24 week old foetus without its mother is only 50% and the prime most important reason to it is the baby's lungs have not yet developed nor are the internal organs.

If the above holds true to a 24 week old foetus then how can Geet's baby that is hardly 13 weeks old survive without its mother?

(thank you Pooja for helping me put this post & helping with the medical facts)

Nandita

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

mahikaafarzana.shovaALINANApreeti..prstsarrmsupriaDhanynoe23ahutaShabnamSahebiwhitepearlreea88kazenaDD_Tannufansksgartisticrafiatazeen_29akspraJayaR--Revv--mausam19--Magnificent--LOVE_DMGmomentsofme.radev2010shrujarinku4ubrokenmirrorsShadowImbuepippadesigirl_18AngadzgirlNinelivesRituparnaaprecious_zebameravigilisomaneet_forever9LuvScoobyiMadzdrdee142macho_muffinramaheshkhushi_4everrs12345maanluvsgeetsaanjh11justadream._Invincible_Silentsoulmysterygurl1427adoremevirgosami01sptrno--Nargis--a2zahidshanti05blackb28bobby13rocksmysteriousmilli

-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Res

i was about to make a post similar to this...thnkoos nandu..u made 1...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Invincible_nanditasingh

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
now dats d burning question coz dat steam was so hot.................lolz

on a serious note r we supposed to keep our brain in freezer for d sake of drama/thrill/suspense?????????

wasnt dere anything better to show den dis?
it would have been better dat dey would have showed geet getting sum serious burns due to dat huge amt of steam dey showed..................but still geet is super mom and baby is superbaby..................

doc giving dat statement was a mockery of medical science...................
how can a 3 month foetus survive without mother?????

now where is d choice dat confuses me?
its so obvious dat geet has to b saved coz baby in no condition can b saved if d condition worsens......................

and regarding epi. it was absolutely creepy and held no meaning...........and dont even talk about AA batteries...........

Edited by pooja83 - 05 January 2011 at 11:05am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29radev2010--Revv--Rituparnaamysterygurl1427nanditasingh

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Maan has been asked to make a heart wrenching choice as we see..
'Save the mother or the child'
Geet or her baby is the question & Maan has no answer to it as in both cases he loses his Geet .... no way losing her baby she can live as before...

As this question needs to be answered if need arises ... i seek an answer too from the creatives.

'can a 4-5 month old foetus survive without its mother?'

If i go by what i read & found i have to answer is

NO

Geet's 4th month of pregnancy equals to roughly 13th weeks .....read along

a> 13th Week of Pregnancy  - Baby's crown to rump length is around 7-9 cm. Your baby weighs about 35 grams. Your baby's intestines which were forming outside your baby's body have now moved into the abdomen. Your baby tooth sockets are forming now. You won't see her teeth until later but they are all there underneath her gums. Your baby's hair follicles are also forming now.

b> 14th Week of Pregnancy - The ears are shifting from the neck to the sides of the head, and the neck is getting longer and chin more prominent. Facial features and unique fingerprints are all there. Your baby is beginning to respond to outside stimuli.

c> 15th Week of Pregnancy - Its body is covered by an ultrafine hair, called lanugo, which is usually shed by birth. Eyebrows and hair on the top of the head are beginning to grow

d> 16th Week of Pregnancy - The circulatory system completely develops, nervous system functioning and heart beats can be heard.

e> 17th Week of Pregnancy - The lungs are beginning to exhale amniotic fluid, and the circulatory and urinary systems are working. Hair on head, eyebrows and eyelashes is filling in.

All in all the fact is even with the most sophisticated of equipment. the rate of survival of a 24 week old foetus without its mother is only 50% and the prime most important reason to it is the baby's lungs have not yet developed nor are the internal organs.

If the above holds true to a 24 week old foetus then how can Geet's baby that is hardly 13 weeks old survive without its mother?

(thank you Pooja for helping me put this post & helping with the medical facts)

Nandita

this is accurate. See the post by Rituparnaa titled "Is geet in ninth month?" . In tat I have outlined in short what baby outcome is based on trimesters.

Kay

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa_Invincible_nanditasingh

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Nandita for the enlightenment of the medical facts abt preg.After reading this the only thing I can say is Poor Maan has really NO choice. Embarrassed
Dont know how the CVs will rectify this........Confused

Edited by Rituparnaa - 05 January 2011 at 11:03am

radev2010_Invincible_nanditasingh

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Nandu, great post yaar/

I am still confused as to how many weeks is Geet preg for? I still need to find the answer.

This is like the worst step to make. Seriously, CV's, is that how you plan to show a miscarriage>? damn it, why should there be a miscarriage?

radev2010_Invincible_nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

this is accurate. See the post by Rituparnaa titled "Is geet in ninth month?" . In tat I have outlined in short what baby outcome is based on trimesters.

Kay

I read that Kay & its truly illogical stuff they showed

Rituparnaa_Invincible_

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Thanks a lot Nandita for the enlightenment of the medical facts abt preg.After reading this the only thing I can say is Poor Maan has really NO choice. Embarrassed
Dont know how the CVs will rectify this........Confused

thank you too Ritu ...& the above has more to do with Pooja than me she is one who guided this post ..me just jotted it here ...

I hope they had put it as 'they can or cannot save the baby?'

Rituparnaa_Invincible_

Go to top