Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

SHWETA TIWARI -- MOST DESERVING WINNER (Page 9)

Poll Question: Reason why shweta deserves to WIN ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [1.43%]
3 [4.29%]
1 [1.43%]
8 [11.43%]
1 [1.43%]
1 [1.43%]
1 [1.43%]
1 [1.43%]
5 [7.14%]
48 [68.57%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by mayandrah

how about "none of the above"

What are your options then ? Tongue

she doesnt deserve to win at all... but even if she does.... tau i would count the following categories
  • fake
  • chalu
  • two faced
  • doosron ke kandhon pe bandook rukh ke chalaty hai
  • in sahar's words... makkarLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Anyone who sits back and revels in other ppls misery like madam tiwari did today when Dolly and khali fought deserves contempt..........

i hope Dolly socks it to her tomorrow..........looks like shes feeling brave and answering Dolly back in the precap........is that why suddenly Khaliji became Khali bhai...........

shatir indeed.............its gonna backfire,,,,,,,,,,,,,mark my words......its gonna backfire.............I dont think madam tiwari was shown in a positive light today...........

.Arjun

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Anyone who sits back and revels in other ppls misery like madam tiwari did today when Dolly and khali fought deserves contempt..........

i hope Dolly socks it to her tomorrow..........looks like shes feeling brave and answering Dolly back in the precap........is that why suddenly Khaliji became Khali bhai...........

shatir indeed.............its gonna backfire,,,,,,,,,,,,,mark my words......its gonna backfire.............I dont think madam tiwari was shown in a positive light today...........

hey bhagwan mere ko laga thaa ki aap shweta ke fan ho,... becoz f the way u hated veena... but yahan tau mooaamla hi ulta haiLOL
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayandrah

hey bhagwan mere ko laga thaa ki aap shweta ke fan ho,... becoz f the way u hated veena... but yahan tau mooaamla hi ulta haiLOL

:Let me make one thing very clear..........I do not carry useless emotions such as HATE for anyone I know , let alone strangers and characters on my tv screen..........so please dont use that term when addressing me or referring to any of my posts..............I disliked Veena due to her behaviour which as a woman offended me, which is my right...........ie to be or not to be offended.......just as it is your right to accept or not be offended by her behaviour,,,,,,,,,,,,

As for Shweta........I have always disliked the girl............nothing will ever change that...........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunRasny

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Shizaru

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

haven't watched the episode ...but at least my two favorites dolly n khali are getting good footage with their fight ...they are making good news today on the forum Tongue

Here it is Arjun
http://www.youtube.com/user/HQBigBoss4Online#p/a/u/0/-CKAINiEK0A

.Arjun

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

haven't watched the episode ...but at least my two favorites dolly n khali are getting good footage with their fight ...they are making good news today on the forum Tongue

watch it Arjun, its very interesting, the eyes are doing alot of ishareh and batheh...........

so anyway Im done for tonight early start tomorrow..........bid you goodnight and godbless

Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunGujar

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top