India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Vivian Dsena HT pic n something imp -do chk

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

guyz dis is frm todays 5th jan 2011 HT cafe(Hindustan times) cudnt edit jus a single pic coz d article is joint 1...

now to 1 vry imp thing.....with every passing day the popularity of the show is incresing(touchwood) n so is the I-F fan following ....every time the ranking is out we do find rise but not a jump n dn fans keep complaining abt d ranking system which i wouldnt say is completely wrong but if we want it to sustain in top 20 or top 10 then we all need to wok towards it...the following things need to be done to sustain or improve the rankings :

1) members or fans who still haven't joined the fanclubs have to join it asap

here r d links for the fanclubs

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10046/vivian-dsena/

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2537/sukirti-kandpal/

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/495/priya-wal/

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9888/vishal-gandhi/

2)all the members who have joined the fan clubs or who havnt but watch the show should view n comment the actors profiles everyday (a member can comment 2ce a day but can view the profile as many times as they wish)

3) no fake or multiple Ids at all ...fans we should abide by the rules n nt  get in2 fake Ids coz sometimes while the admin clear the MIDs evn the genuine IDs get removed so that surely isnt a gud thing..right???

4) for the forum ranking to improve we all need to promote the forum among our I-F friends n other members...promote the show among some school/college/other forums friends...ask dem to join in d forum create more topics here..mk forum mre active...

we need to do some work if we want results ...good results....guys to join in the discussion n its open for more suggestions...Big smile

Edited by adits7 - 05 January 2011 at 11:37am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

LilitangelAdiabhaymaanNaughtyNihu-Akriti-ffkhanroseflower_07Roarkozzyie-Stutz-Charu21.:.MONA.:..Nabi.Mahak Sinharemosalsamusic_l0ver036.Jane..

NaughtyNihu IF-Dazzler
NaughtyNihu
NaughtyNihu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
nice post ya dits

and surely we should try our best to bring up  this forum!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
@nihu : thanx fr commenting....
Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

adits7

ArshForEver Goldie
ArshForEver
ArshForEver

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
I have problem in the fan club. I don't know for some arson my comment don't get posted. Can anyone help. It says varify ur emaill, something like that. But I haven't received anything to varify. Plz help me. Plzplzplzplz. If u k ow beta is wrong the. Quote me.

adits7

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Nice pic AdiSmile, thanks for the postSmile

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshForEver

I have problem in the fan club. I don't know for some arson my comment don't get posted. Can anyone help. It says varify ur emaill, something like that. But I haven't received anything to varify. Plz help me. Plzplzplzplz. If u k ow beta is wrong the. Quote me.

dear u need to verify ur email Id..u must hv got a mail frm IF on ur email Id....u need to chk n follow d instructions gvn in d mail....

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
nice postSmile

adits7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index