Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya, Maithili's Re-carnation?!! (Page 5)

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by VladDracula

Remember one thing folks although people may be  born on earth the spirit inside a person i.e the soul is created by God.Mysteries of the soul have even baffled the most intelligent scientists and the most experienced paranormal researchers even in USA.Same is the case with reincarntion however it would be foolish after the Ouiga board scene to show Piya as a reincarnation of Maithili.For those unfamiliar with the term Ouiga Board can google it.I am a paranormal investigator myself but would suggest that anyone who might find the use of a Ouija board interesting to refrain from actual use of one.One should not mess with something that is beyond the understanding and control of humans otherwise it can amount to flying 20000 feet in a plane that has lost one engine and at any moment could lose all the remaining engines all together.

Jesus!! You dp is scary!! 
Anyhow, I agree that the Ouiga board needs to be handled with caution. Things can really go wrong sometimesErmm
Thanks for replying and best of luck on India-forums.com

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by VladDracula

Remember one thing folks although people may be  born on earth the spirit inside a person i.e the soul is created by God.Mysteries of the soul have even baffled the most intelligent scientists and the most experienced paranormal researchers even in USA.Same is the case with reincarntion however it would be foolish after the Ouiga board scene to show Piya as a reincarnation of Maithili.For those unfamiliar with the term Ouiga Board can google it.I am a paranormal investigator myself but would suggest that anyone who might find the use of a Ouija board interesting to refrain from actual use of one.One should not mess with something that is beyond the understanding and control of humans otherwise it can amount to flying 20000 feet in a plane that has lost one engine and at any moment could lose all the remaining engines all together.

Jesus!! You dp is scary!! 
Anyhow, I agree that the Ouiga board needs to be handled with caution. Things can really go wrong sometimesErmm

tell me about it one of my aunts fainted while playing it! and she started to sweat! it was scary! they were having fun asking questions and she was laughing suddenly she goes down, and i was like 7 at the time so i couldn't understand but i was scared, as everyone screamed

there are some other unusual scary things happened but i didn't witness them thank God!LOL

although i never learned the lesson we played it later on when i grew up a bit but nothing happened with usSleepy but my mom got furious with me when she found out!LOL
Thanks for replying and best of luck on India-forums.com
lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Kaheela,

I thought the same exact thing! LOL!  Sometimes, people make an mockery out of their own beliefs and religion.Confused

Yes, from what I have heard about reincarnation, it is supposed to be the same soul that leaves one body to go to another....cuz, your body is gone so, obviously only the soul survives and only the soul can reincarnate.........so, there just has to be only one soul in the same person if he/she reincarnates! I mean I am not even talking religiously over here, this is like common sense even if anyone has to figure out this logically.

If Piya is a reincarnation of Maithli and she has seen Maithili's ghost too.........then I would be laughing out so hecka hard! ROFLROFL WOW! These creative team are really dumb aren't they?!

As I always, LOGIC and Indian shows have never got along and never will. Approve

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 06 January 2011 at 5:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Agree with you...i'm totally against the reincarnation track.

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ka7eela

tell me about it one of my aunts fainted while playing it! and she started to sweat! it was scary! they were having fun asking questions and she was laughing suddenly she goes down, and i was like 7 at the time so i couldn't understand but i was scared, as everyone screamed

there are some other unusual scary things happened but i didn't witness them thank God!LOL

although i never learned the lesson we played it later on when i grew up a bit but nothing happened with usSleepy but my mom got furious with me when she found out!LOL

I really feel sorry for your aunt but I can't helpROFL

No, I did it with cousins and we were all fine. It was spooky and scary but thrilling as well.

P.S. My mom till date doesn't know about itWink

LOL..i know it sounds funny but its notTongue you have to be there to know what i mean

hmm you are lucky your mom doesnt know about itTongue , but i cant keep anything away from my mom, she just blurt the things out of meOuch she has her ways!

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

If she is Maitz reincarnation, then I am happy for Abhay because he would get his first love back.

ok but wouldn't that be a the biggest blooper everConfused
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babey.gyal

She is probably a doppelganger!

a doppelganger eh! i hope soWink 

otherwise it will be a total blunder! oh well its just a soap so anything is possibleConfused 
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_maitri03

i ttly agree wid u...if pia ws maithilis incarnation den she cudnt hv summond maithilis ghost...its impossibl....

trust me the creative team wont give a damn about this!,  if they want to twist things they will do it anyways 

haven't they done enough of them already! one of the silliest was she was shown wearing the pendant in the forest but then it ended up in the palaceLOL

lighteningbuzz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index