Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya, Maithili's Re-carnation?!! (Page 4)

babey.gyal Senior Member
babey.gyal
babey.gyal

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
She is probably a doppelganger!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I really feel sorry for your aunt but I can't helpROFL

No, I did it with cousins and we were all fine. It was spooky and scary but thrilling as well.

P.S. My mom till date doesn't know about itWink
My friends, they told me, they did itLOLLOL, don't know if its real or simple to make us believe itWinkLOL
they called Nehru & Gandhi ji it seemsROFL
but i don't believe themLOLLOL,
this all happened, when i was in school, & even in class too, they tried to do itOuchLOL, nothing happenedLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela.Jane..

cool_maitri03 Groupbie
cool_maitri03
cool_maitri03

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
i ttly agree wid u...if pia ws maithilis incarnation den she cudnt hv summond maithilis ghost...its impossibl....

ka7eela

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
May be it is possible or not but nothing can be said as it's not a typical family soap it is Ekta's Twilight so anything is possible in the show.

Me too don't want her to be Mitz as Pia is different and i loved her in this way but i am never sure about Ekta that what she wants to show.

ka7eela

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
punar janam means rebirth what is this? i think they ought not to give this story as a love story title, if maithli come back and  rebirth maithli it will ruin whole story. we don't like this track, my group also refused  this track

ka7eela

Gunjan. IF-Dazzler
Gunjan.
Gunjan.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
the same thing appeared to me that pia might be maithali's reincarnation after hearing what abhay said,"pia aur maithali mere dil mein ek hote jaa rahe hain...but how's that possible??"
but then i too thought of the pyjama party where maithali's spirit interacts with pia.....
aghhhh.....so complicated........
about the future track....let's leave it for the creatives...

ka7eela

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Earlier,I was quite sure that maithili and pia are different.But now it has put me into  doubt.
1. Piyali/ piyashree /pia are the same.
2. Arnab Pia's as well as panchi/misha's Dad.
3.Panchi/maya's BF same.
So, on that basis,
Maithili and Pia should be same.LOL

ka7eela

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by VladDracula

Remember one thing folks although people may be  born on earth the spirit inside a person i.e the soul is created by God.Mysteries of the soul have even baffled the most intelligent scientists and the most experienced paranormal researchers even in USA.Same is the case with reincarntion howeverit would be foolish after the Ouiga board scene to show Piya as a reincarnation of Maithili.For those unfamiliar with the term Ouiga Board can google it.I am a paranormal investigator myself but would suggest that anyone who might find the use of a Ouija board interesting to refrain from actual use of one.One should not mess with something that is beyond the understanding and control of humans otherwise it can amount to flying 20000 feet in a plane that has lost one engine and at any moment could lose all the remaining engines all together.

@ blue that was exactly my point

@ bold, interesting! while i used to play it with ma friends and cousins but nothing unusual happened with us

howsoever when my mom and some of my aunts and their friends played it some time ago , they have experienced many unusual things,  things that just happened with them, and they are scary tales i tell you!

but i believe  that no one is capable of summoning spirits ,what we summon are what we call Jin! they are paranormal creatures who are among us but  are invisible to us, and who can make them selves visible too if they choose to, and when they want to, and they have super powers as they can fly and stuff

p.s dude your old movie vampire is really scary!

Thanks for replying and best of luck on India-forums.com

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index