Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya, Maithili's Re-carnation?!! (Page 3)

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
LOL i so agree w/ u...many shows have shown reincarnation tracks its getting annoying....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeenaJ

LOL i so agree w/ u...many shows have shown reincarnation tracks its getting annoying....

tell me about itLOL though i haven't seen any series but some old movies and i have heard its the in thing in Ekta's series 
VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Remember one thing folks although people may be  born on earth the spirit inside a person i.e the soul is created by God.Mysteries of the soul have even baffled the most intelligent scientists and the most experienced paranormal researchers even in USA.Same is the case with reincarntion however it would be foolish after the Ouiga board scene to show Piya as a reincarnation of Maithili.For those unfamiliar with the term Ouiga Board can google it.I am a paranormal investigator myself but would suggest that anyone who might find the use of a Ouija board interesting to refrain from actual use of one.One should not mess with something that is beyond the understanding and control of humans otherwise it can amount to flying 20000 feet in a plane that has lost one engine and at any moment could lose all the remaining engines all together.

Edited by VladDracula - 05 January 2011 at 1:34pm
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VladDracula

Remember one thing folks although people may be  born on earth the spirit inside a person i.e the soul is created by God.Mysteries of the soul have even baffled the most intelligent scientists and the most experienced paranormal researchers even in USA.Same is the case with reincarntion howeverit would be foolish after the Ouiga board scene to show Piya as a reincarnation of Maithili.For those unfamiliar with the term Ouiga Board can google it.I am a paranormal investigator myself but would suggest that anyone who might find the use of a Ouija board interesting to refrain from actual use of one.One should not mess with something that is beyond the understanding and control of humans otherwise it can amount to flying 20000 feet in a plane that has lost one engine and at any moment could lose all the remaining engines all together.

@ blue that was exactly my point

@ bold, interesting! while i used to play it with ma friends and cousins but nothing unusual happened with us

howsoever when my mom and some of my aunts and their friends played it some time ago , they have experienced many unusual things,  things that just happened with them, and they are scary tales i tell you!

but i believe  that no one is capable of summoning spirits ,what we summon are what we call Jin! they are paranormal creatures who are among us but  are invisible to us, and who can make them selves visible too if they choose to, and when they want to, and they have super powers as they can fly and stuff

p.s dude your old movie vampire is really scary!

Edited by ka7eela - 05 January 2011 at 2:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Remember one thing folks although people may be  born on earth the spirit inside a person i.e the soul is created by God.Mysteries of the soul have even baffled the most intelligent scientists and the most experienced paranormal researchers even in USA.Same is the case with reincarntion however it would be foolish after the Ouiga board scene to show Piya as a reincarnation of Maithili.For those unfamiliar with the term Ouiga Board can google it.I am a paranormal investigator myself but would suggest that anyone who might find the use of a Ouija board interesting to refrain from actual use of one.One should not mess with something that is beyond the understanding and control of humans otherwise it can amount to flying 20000 feet in a plane that has lost one engine and at any moment could lose all the remaining engines all together.

Jesus!! You dp is scary!! 
Anyhow, I agree that the Ouiga board needs to be handled with caution. Things can really go wrong sometimesErmm

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Jesus!! You dp is scary!! 
Anyhow, I agree that the Ouiga board needs to be handled with caution. Things can really go wrong sometimesErmm

tell me about it one of my aunts fainted while playing it! and she started to sweat! it was scary! they were having fun asking questions and she was laughing suddenly she goes down, and i was like 7 at the time so i couldn't understand but i was scared, as everyone screamed

there are some other unusual scary things happened but i didn't witness them thank God!LOL

although i never learned the lesson we played it later on when i grew up a bit but nothing happened with usSleepy but my mom got furious with me when she found out!LOL

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

tell me about it one of my aunts fainted while playing it! and she started to sweat! it was scary! they were having fun asking questions and she was laughing suddenly she goes down, and i was like 7 at the time so i couldn't understand but i was scared, as everyone screamed

there are some other unusual scary things happened but i didn't witness them thank God!LOL

although i never learned the lesson we played it later on when i grew up a bit but nothing happened with usSleepy but my mom got furious with me when she found out!LOL

I really feel sorry for your aunt but I can't helpROFL

No, I did it with cousins and we were all fine. It was spooky and scary but thrilling as well.

P.S. My mom till date doesn't know about itWink

ka7eela

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
If she is Maitz reincarnation, then I am happy for Abhay because he would get his first love back.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index