Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

May be it is possible or not but nothing can be said as it's not a typical family soap it is Ekta's Twilight so anything is possible in the show.

Me too don't want her to be Mitz as Pia is different and i loved her in this way but i am never sure about Ekta that what she wants to show.

you sure got that right! i ont want her to be Mitz recarnation! but everything possible in a soap especially Ekta's as i have heard that she brings back the deads too😆
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: usha786

punar janam means rebirth what is this? i think they ought not to give this story as a love story title, if maithli come back and  rebirth maithli it will ruin whole story. we don't like this track, my group also refused  this track

it sure will ruin the story i agree! 

lets join hand and say a Big NO to the re-carnation track..not that it would be of any of help , but heck we tried😆😉
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: rokafan24

the same thing appeared to me that pia might be maithali's reincarnation after hearing what abhay said,"pia aur maithali mere dil mein ek hote jaa rahe hain...but how's that possible??"

but then i too thought of the pyjama party where maithali's spirit interacts with pia.....
aghhhh.....so complicated........
about the future track....let's leave it for the creatives...

@ bold really! you took it into that sense?

you know how i took that sentence of Abhay, i took it as if he was saying that they both are becoming same in his heart, like he is having the same strong feelings for Piya too, as he once did for Mitz!

those feelings that can only be described as true love!..thats how i explained his sentence

@blue exactly , but it still will be a big blooper!

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: ozzy88

Earlier,I was quite sure that maithili and pia are different.But now it has put me into  doubt.

1. Piyali/ piyashree /pia are the same.
2. Arnab Pia's as well as panchi/misha's Dad.
3.Panchi/maya's BF same.
So, on that basis,
Maithili and Pia should be same.😆

good one 😆you cracked me up🤣 wah kya logic hai?!!😆 everything same to same!!

its like you are saying since X= Y
and K = z
then a= b..
that doesn't make any sense🤣 

ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

Kaheela,

I thought the same exact thing! LOL!  Sometimes, people make an mockery out of their own beliefs and religion.😕

Yes, from what I have heard about reincarnation, it is supposed to be the same soul that leaves one body to go to another....cuz, your body is gone so, obviously only the soul survives and only the soul can reincarnate.........so, there just has to be only one soul in the same person if he/she reincarnates! I mean I am not even talking religiously over here, this is like common sense even if anyone has to figure out this logically.

If Piya is a reincarnation of Maithli and she has seen Maithili's ghost too.........then I would be laughing out so hecka hard! 🤣🤣 WOW! These creative team are really dumb aren't they?!

As I always, LOGIC and Indian shows have never got along and never will.

😆😆
@bold if they went with the re-carnation track that will be so true😕

@ bold i learned that the hard way, especially after watching DMG🤣 
and now PKEK

this show is so full of bloopers it should be called Blooper ki yeh Kahani😆

ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kritz08

Agree with you...i'm totally against the reincarnation track.

thank you, com on join hands and we will all go on a strike (re carnation story NAI NAI,  Ekat miya HAI HAI)🤣 
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 if they are gonna show anything in futher abt abhay piya metz then i would be happy to see piya as methli reincarnation rather than methli returning as evil
it  would ruin whole abhay metz past love and abhaya future  relation for me and

every show has a vamp and heroine fight for hero  and love triangles

this is different from all shows so i want someting new

from what is shown till now i am happy with them being only doppel ganger and  metli pia strong connection

i  hope creatives doesnt bring back methli as evil i wont accept that rest all is fine
Edited by angel3142 - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel3142

if they are gonna show anything in futher abt abhay piya metz then i would be happy to see piya as methli reincarnation rather than methli returning as evil
it  would ruin whole abhay metz past love and baya fuutuure  relation for me and
every show has a vamp and heroine fight for hero  and love triangles

this is different from all shows so i want someting new

from what is shown till now i am happy with them being only doppel ganger and  metli pia strong connection

i  hope creatives doesnt bring back methli as evil i wont accept that

@ bold  but her being a recarnation of Mitz will be  a major blooper!😕

although i do agree, its better  if Piya is Metz second janam then having Mitz back as an evil vampire🤢 
@ blue so true, it will be so saas bahu with stupid plots and all🤢

@ brown i totally agree..