Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Blooper Shlooper Haye Rabba!-DISCUSS HERE ONLY. (Page 7)

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

So one blooper which I found today was that Pia and Tracker carry each other's bags outside the library. But that happens manyatimes with me and my friends too. 
And did you notice that Pia was reading exactly the same stuff which Haseena was reading from the book she burnt? Well, I guess two books can give the same information.
So, quite a blooper free episode for a change!Clap

P.S. Nosferatu was a German movie on vampiresLOL
lol..chillz..tht book wala got me too...i was like i thot chand said the book only had 3-4 copies and can be anywhere in the whole world..tht book was burnt..bt another book with diff cover has the same information as tht so called rare book??? they need to do more research on vampire to add some more info..lol...

nosferatu is a german movie..bt the article they show exists on wiki..and it's not about the movie...it's abt the vampires..
u know same exact thing..bas  vo vampire ka pic add kiya the show main..lagta hai fir delete kar diya hoga..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105.Jane..

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Edited

Edited by Sano88 - 07 January 2011 at 11:41pm
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
SHAURYA! SIDDHARTH!

I am not sure if this is a blooper, but please let me know what's with these two names. Geek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105

cuteluv Goldie
cuteluv
cuteluv

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Hayye kyun?? No way, man!! I don't want thatOuch

Forget yesterday, aaj ka taaza blooper! Tracker goes to Pia's hostel to return her bag. She meets Pia also but when she takes her leave, she takes the bag with her. Abhay ka kuch zyada hee asar ho raha haiROFL

Hey this cant be blooper.. thy got thr bags exchanged.. so she kept pia's bag in her room and went back with her bag....

.Jane..

cuteluv Goldie
cuteluv
cuteluv

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged

^Only the pendant fell down. The chain was with her only. But ya, they should've shown her pick the pendant up or something.

no the pendant fell down along with its chain.. and when abhay was down in agony the chain was thr on tht black cloth, in which abhay brought it, just beside him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105.Jane..

cuteluv Goldie
cuteluv
cuteluv

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmingshelly

any one notice that piya was born 1993 right because her age is 17... but they showed that  arnab was thinking that her wife and her daughter dead in 1994..... kitna bara blooper hai yar jo arnab k hath me piya ki pic hoti hai to us pic me kya wo larki ek year ki hai.....

thy mentioned the year of accident as 1996..

Befikre

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteluv

Hayye kyun?? No way, man!! I don't want thatOuch

Forget yesterday, aaj ka taaza blooper! Tracker goes to Pia's hostel to return her bag. She meets Pia also but when she takes her leave, she takes the bag with her. Abhay ka kuch zyada hee asar ho raha haiROFL

Hey this cant be blooper.. thy got thr bags exchanged.. so she kept pia's bag in her room and went back with her bag....

Ya, someone explained that to me. ThanksSmile

cuteluv

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteluv

^Only the pendant fell down. The chain was with her only. But ya, they should've shown her pick the pendant up or something.

no the pendant fell down along with its chain.. and when abhay was down in agony the chain was thr on tht black cloth, in which abhay brought it, just beside him.

Really?? No, I checked the video. Its only the pendantSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index