Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikasha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Maybe they disowned Abhay's  brother, so hence they refer to Abhay as their only son. 😆 Edited by -Nikasha- - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Nikasha-

Maybe they disowned Abhay's  brother, so hence they refer to Abhay as their only son. 😆

😆 😆 😆
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
biggest bloop fr meis piali..baki batati hu
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Aaj ki Taza Blooper!

Mr. R had told Abhay that he was his only son but now, he's got a brother entering🤔

🤣 this show is getting bloopier every day! ( i know there is no such a word)🤣

maybe they have lost him in mailla like old movies😆
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the biggest blooper tht i can't at all handle is this piya name locha...
pls someone go tell arnab tht his daughter's name is piyashree not piyali....😡
and ya..i noticed one more blooper today..aur may be bad editing or dilogue mistake..though i loved tht scene so..completely ignored it..
it was kabir;s scene..wen he says i raised toast for panchi for her success and abhay piya are just into each other..and not interested...
after tht scene rasing toast came.and piya was giving him silver glass for toast...lol...
and ya..abhay is no longer carorepati baap ki ek laudi aulaad...evil brother is on his way...hope he doesn;t put hurdles into abhiya love story
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So one blooper which I found today was that Pia and Tracker carry each other's bags outside the library. But that happens manyatimes with me and my friends too. 

And did you notice that Pia was reading exactly the same stuff which Haseena was reading from the book she burnt? Well, I guess two books can give the same information.
So, quite a blooper free episode for a change!👏

P.S. Nosferatu was a German movie on vampires😆

lol..chillz..tht book wala got me too...i was like i thot chand said the book only had 3-4 copies and can be anywhere in the whole world..tht book was burnt..bt another book with diff cover has the same information as tht so called rare book??? they need to do more research on vampire to add some more info..lol...

nosferatu is a german movie..bt the article they show exists on wiki..and it's not about the movie...it's abt the vampires..
u know same exact thing..bas  vo vampire ka pic add kiya the show main..lagta hai fir delete kar diya hoga..
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Edited

Edited by Sano88 - 13 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SHAURYA! SIDDHARTH!

I am not sure if this is a blooper, but please let me know what's with these two names. 🤓
cuteluv thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Hayye kyun?? No way, man!! I don't want that

Forget yesterday, aaj ka taaza blooper! Tracker goes to Pia's hostel to return her bag. She meets Pia also but when she takes her leave, she takes the bag with her. Abhay ka kuch zyada hee asar ho raha hai🤣

Hey this cant be blooper.. thy got thr bags exchanged.. so she kept pia's bag in her room and went back with her bag....
cuteluv thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

^Only the pendant fell down. The chain was with her only. But ya, they should've shown her pick the pendant up or something.

no the pendant fell down along with its chain.. and when abhay was down in agony the chain was thr on tht black cloth, in which abhay brought it, just beside him.