Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Blooper Shlooper Haye Rabba!-DISCUSS HERE ONLY. (Page 4)

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
@ Neethz -- LOL!!! agree!! that was a blunder!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

tritha Groupbie
tritha
tritha

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
i'm not sure if counted as a blooper, but how come no explaination of the jeep scene, i mean piya was with abhay, didn't she see the whole thing?? it would have been obvious if she's shown to be totally freaked out on this Ouch

then secondly, how come she didn't recognize danish's voice in the palace when he was attacking her??

thirdly, maithali's grave has her name written on the tombstone in english!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelasirjee

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monayafan

LOLLOLLOLi was like are "bag to deti ja"LOL

ROFL -  the show has some awesome bloppers!
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tritha

i'm not sure if counted as a blooper, but how come no explaination of the jeep scene, i mean piya was with abhay, didn't she see the whole thing?? it would have been obvious if she's shown to be totally freaked out on this Ouch

then secondly, how come she didn't recognize danish's voice in the palace when he was attacking her??

ROFL Piya and her delayed questions! Maybe she was accumulating all questions for the pop-quiz that she took yesterday in the locked classroom! LOL

And abt Danish - how did this man survive yaar? Confused Car bonut on head n then abhay se punches n still alive and how did he get out of the locked palace? Confused Confused Confused
Why are Abhay's 'person recognition' power useless against him??? Confused I mean sometimes
when a person is standing behind the raichands, they can recognize the person without seeing them, then why does the face mask affect their recognition powers ? LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteluvNirjhor105ka7eelaozzyiesirjee

.BeautifulSoul. IF-Stunnerz
.BeautifulSoul.
.BeautifulSoul.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

ROFL Piya and her delayed questions! Maybe she was accumulating all questions for the pop-quiz that she took yesterday in the locked classroom! LOL

And abt Danish - how did this man survive yaar? Confused Car bonut on head n then abhay se punches n still alive and how did he get out of the locked palace? Confused Confused Confused
Why are Abhay's 'person recognition' power useless against him??? Confused I mean sometimes
when a person is standing behind the raichands, they can recognize the person without seeing them, then why does the face mask affect their recognition powers ? LOL

Pop quiz hehe... ROFL
Piya ke ishq ka parda Abhay ke 5 senses par chha gaya hai.... Wacko

sirjee

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruhi.

Originally posted by pritirays

Pop quiz hehe... ROFL
Piya ke ishq ka parda Abhay ke 5 senses par chha gaya hai.... Wacko

LOL LOL LOL
So is it like - "ye ishq hai baithe bithaye jannat dikhaye!!!" LOL So jannat (Piya/Maithali) ke alawaa Abhay ko aur Kuch na nazar aaye! Shocked
Bangdooo ee to gaya kaam se! LOL

Edited by pritirays - 05 January 2011 at 11:26pm

Nirjhor105

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Btw, has anyone noticed "Abhay says, Tum dono mere dil ke kareeb hote ja rahe ho"
Remember Abhay showed to piya"He is heartless".LOL

Its really a good job to discuss bloopers here only .
Thanks.

ka7eela

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88

Btw, has anyone noticed "Abhay says, Tum dono mere dil ke kareeb hote ja rahe ho"
Remember Abhay showed to piya"He is heartless".LOL

Its really a good job to discuss bloopers here only .
Thanks.

hmmm - its like you operate body organs on need basis! ROFL jab dil ki zaroorat padi to dil ka button Switch ON kar diya! LOL
And I noticed he has said the same line twice! Ek recording ko kitni baar play karte hain? LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mi-neepearlNirjhor105ka7eelaozzyiesirjee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index