Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Blooper Shlooper Haye Rabba!-DISCUSS HERE ONLY. (Page 34)

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Kritz08

The 'bye' part was really funnyLOL

Mathali spoke English in the 18th/19th century and wore Victorian outfits inspite of being an Indian princessStern Smile

I noticed her say Bye. Lol!! I chose to ignore ROFL

Neethzi that was a small blooper but lol the creatives keep on changing Abhay,Maithali and Sid's age.Sometimes they are 200 years old...sometimes its 300 and sometimes its 100.Remember Sid showed one photograph of him and Abhay standing together to Shanaya and told her that it was taken in 1940LOLSo that makes them around 100 years oldStern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Oh what about the fact that Piya didn't recognize Pander Palace. Gosh she almost lost her life there and this is also where she find out she and Metz have the same face. Piya even when to the palace by herself so someone can interpret the book.

I'm shaking my head on CV stupity cause these aren't bloopers but w complete disregard to fans. Get it together CV.
Well that was not a blooperSmile
Sid said that it was the summer palace of the Raja...not Pandher palace

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Neethzi that was a small blooper but lol the creatives keep on changing Abhay,Maithali and Sid's age.Sometimes they are 200 years old...sometimes its 300 and sometimes its 100.Remember Sid showed one photograph of him and Abhay standing together to Shanaya and told her that it was taken in 1940LOLSo that makes them around 100 years oldStern Smile

Forget age, they even keep changing names! Piyashree conveniently became Piyali. And let the CVs be, even the actors should've noticed this! Do they just do what they're told to blindly? Ermm

-Doppelganger-pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Well you might be right LOL

BTW but why will Metz family have there summer home in the same city Confused I give up, am not going to look for logic in this show, it hurts too much

-Doppelganger-.Jane..

-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Forget age, they even keep changing names! Piyashree conveniently became Piyali. And let the CVs be, even the actors should've noticed this! Do they just do what they're told to blindly? Ermm
I have been wondering the sameStern SmileI'm sure they have the freedom to give suggestions so why not point out the bloopers?Vivian,Sukriti and most of the actors in PKYEK are not doing anyother show.So how come they don't notice the bloopers?

pyar-ishk.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

BTW but why will Metz family have there summer home in the same city Confused I give up, am not going to look for logic in this show, it hurts too much

Lol!! It's ok, Rani! Don't bother yourself too much. Anyhow, Pandher was 4 hours away from Dd and this place is one hour. Still doesn't make sense but whatever ROFL

-Doppelganger-pyar-ishk

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged

I have been wondering the sameStern SmileI'm sure they have the freedom to give suggestions so why not point out the bloopers?Vivian,Sukriti and most of the actors in PKYEK are not doing anyother show.So how come they don't notice the bloopers?

No idea. Doesn't make sense. Maybe 6 days a week was more hectic than we thought. They don't even get time to rehearse. Still, this name thing is something so obvious!Ouch

-Doppelganger-pyar-ishk

-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Who knows?LOLI'm sure the creatives don't know what they are showing and what they want to show in future. 
@red
i agree...hindi serials and logic don't go hand in hand!

Edited by Kritz08 - 03 May 2011 at 8:50am

pyar-ishk.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index