Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Blooper Shlooper Haye Rabba!-DISCUSS HERE ONLY. (Page 31)

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruhi.

Originally posted by purva_j

How come Sid could smell Piya when she was at the door for party and still waring Abhay's locket... Confused As per Abhay, he can not smell her or his trick wont get played on Piya when she is wareing that locket...blooper LOL
Yep, it was a blooper. LOL
She was wearing the locket when she came to the party and Sid cud smell her.
While he was walking towards the door, he smelled her "blood" and said welcome to my party Piya!
While in the prev episodes Sid cud not smell her in the jungle coz of the locket!
LOL
i think he didn't smell piya

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
In today's episode Siddharth showed a photograph which was of 1914. We all know that our very own young Vampire Abhay is around 200 years old and the photograph also should be a 200 years old one as both the Guys fell for the same girl and Abhay's elder Brother Siddharth can't be just 100 years old...right?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-.Jane..pyar-ishk

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
@Anamika, I think the rift between Siddharth and Abhay happened a 100 years back, much after Maithali's death...I think Abhay came to know that Siddharth had a hand in it...If you see the recent interview of Siddhant-Vivian, there Siddhant said that the two brothers rifted apart some 100 years back...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

@Anamika, I think the rift between Siddharth and Abhay happened a 100 years back, much after Maithali's death...I think Abhay came to know that Siddharth had a hand in it...If you see the recent interview of Siddhant-Vivian, there Siddhant said that the two brothers rifted apart some 100 years back...

Even if I agree to the statement the dress Siddarth is wearing is identical to that Abheyandra had worn when he was with Maithili 200 years ago. U mean to say the fashion and style did not change at all even after 100 years?

Rehanism

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I was wondering the same thing, Anamika. I was like, 'Ok, first they reduce it from 300 years to 200 and now, 100? Whatever!' Tongue

@Rehan: Wasn't Sid suppose to be human in that photo? I mean, just a thought because of his shirt colour D'oh

shaheen_memon-Doppelganger--Swetha-

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Yest in exam hall, all were sitting alone.how cum T was allowed to sit with a partnerConfused, only whose hands were broken were having partnersLOL...& on top T was allowed to sit with her friend tooOuch

When did Chaand become trustee of college?Confused.......he only came to college when Abhay had some problemsSmile, or else he was never thr before & yest..he was present thrConfused

another thingLOL.Shankar is supposed to be their new lecturerConfused.then how cum an lecturere is allowed to write for a student?ConfusedConfused

Edited by remosalsa - 18 March 2011 at 9:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaheen_memonanu93EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ.BeautifulSoul.

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Look what I found gosh I've looking for thread for ages. LOL

CV are still having major bloopers on the show that can't be ignore but I thought I mention a minor one. Piya hostle front gate is the now the same for the Dobriyals and Raichands.

This isn't a booper but just notice that Paanchi was wearing the same sari at her parents aniversary that she wore when she danced with Kabir at the Ajab Prem Ki Kahani.

Chillz see if MOD's can make this a sticky.

havokhotlineRehanism.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Look what I found gosh I've looking for thread for ages. LOL

Oh my! I thought this thread was dead! Thanks for the revival, Rani ROFL

CV are still having major bloopers on the show that can't be ignore but I thought I mention a minor one. Piya hostle front gate is the now the same for the Dobriyals and Raichands.

It is? I didn't notice. Lol! Maybe I've become immune to bloopers ROFL ROFL

This isn't a booper but just notice that Paanchi was wearing the same sari at her parents aniversary that she wore when she danced with Kabir at the Ajab Prem Ki Kahani.

Again, she did? I didn't notice that either ROFL But then, I didn't really see APKK all that properly Ermm

Chillz see if MOD's can make this a sticky.

It's been stickied and unstickied so many times, Rani. Lol! I really don't know about getting it sticked again. Plus, in the forum rules, Shruti did say to discuss all the bloopers here. I don't know how many actually bothered to read it, though LOL

pyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index