Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Blooper Shlooper Haye Rabba!-DISCUSS HERE ONLY. (Page 29)

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
In Sat epi Sidd's surname was Mehra?Confused..........how did this happen?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
^I guess he's changed it to 'Mehra'. He can't use 'Raichand', na. That'll arouse suspicionsSmile 

remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

^I guess he's changed it to 'Mehra'. He can't use 'Raichand', na. That'll arouse suspicionsSmile 
Thks NeethiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, i was wonderingLOL, when even for Panchi he never told his surnameLOL, suddenly how cum T's friend called him mehra?ConfusedConfusedLOL

cause last time when Danish met him 1st time asked him who Sid?LOL, that time he only said SiddBig smileLOL

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Thks NeethiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, i was wonderingLOL, when even for Panchi he never told his surnameLOL, suddenly how cum T's friend called him mehra?ConfusedConfusedLOL

cause last time when Danish met him 1st time asked him who Sid?LOL, that time he only said SiddBig smileLOL

Well, I'm sure Panchi must be knowing her boss' surname! Lol! Maybe they didn't show us that detail and T and her friends must be knwing from the noticeTongue

remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Haan, may be thats the caseLOLSmile

.Jane..

.BeautifulSoul. IF-Stunnerz
.BeautifulSoul.
.BeautifulSoul.

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
In yesterdays episode (1st March) when Sid comes to see Piya in the hostel, Panchi does not introduce her dad to Sid and neither there was any Hi hello between them?  Any reasons? even the part when three of them were standing and saying "Pata nahin piya kahan chali gayi" was so unnnatural... Protective father Arnab should have been running around the whole hostel to look for his darling daughter!!
BIG BLOOOPER!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Asin.pkyekcupid-strucksirjeeamail1601

Sam_dean4Eva IF-Rockerz
Sam_dean4Eva
Sam_dean4Eva

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruhi.

In yesterdays episode (1st March) when Sid comes to see Piya in the hostel, Panchi does not introduce her dad to Sid and neither there was any Hi hello between them?  Any reasons? even the part when three of them were standing and saying "Pata nahin piya kahan chali gayi" was so unnnatural... Protective father Arnab should have been running around the whole hostel to look for his darling daughter!!
BIG BLOOOPER!

yup! i agree....panchi nd Arnab knew she ws injured and all!! i expected something more dan dat thanda reaction they gave LOL
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
March 3.

1. Just now, Sid was sitting at Panchhi's desk and picked up her group photo on which Panchhi had spilled her nail colour (on Pia's face), and where he had circled Abhay's face.

Not once it seemed like Panchhi had ever noticed anything was wrong with it. I mean, if my pic was spoiled by someone, I would wonder about it every time, and even if I don't comment, at least I would give it a weird look. Or I will replace it with a better pic when I first found it spoiled. What use is a pic in which my friend's face is covered? :/

2. Angad had put only a li'l blue colour on Tracker's cheeks, but when she went to the office, there was loads of it! LOL

-Edit-

Oops! Wrong date! Embarrassed

Edited by amail1601 - 03 March 2011 at 8:32am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpashreeNirjhor105meawarmaanlover_7cupid-struck.BeautifulSoul.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index