Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Blooper Shlooper Haye Rabba!-DISCUSS HERE ONLY. (Page 24)

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

todays epi was full of bloopers but still luved it...n da list goes lyk diz way...
1.if da new entry iz abhay's bro den yy he iz not stayin wid dem...n he has established hiz business still never met hiz family...hahahah
2.on da second page of da file panchi says...IZ FILE MAIN TOU 1000 NAAM HAIN AUR SAB LARKIYOO KE....howw come she read all da file in seconds...n got it da all r gals names...hahahhahah
3.in da movie of party...da shot was taken 4mn soo many angles..how come...hahhaha
4.in da movie how come piya iz shown wid dat dress...hahahah
5.in da movie first it was shown piya n den panchi n misha...but when dey rewind it...den misha n panchi r shown b4 pia...hahahahhaha...hows dat possible....
soo basically todays episode iz called BLOOPER KI MAHARANI...ahhahahahaha...by da way diz show has soo many bloopers dat it can be named as...BLOOPER KI KIAY KAHNIYAN....hahahahahah

lolzzz.... u a full too critic na??
if ekta iz called...MAHARANI OF SERIALS...den ekta shoudnt make such silly mistakes...dat anyone can figure out dem in such way....n just check da no. of bloopers ytd dey made...

i noe yaar... ekta,... who made her the soap queen??
but ya... its not her fault too.. all dis happens in editin.. she wnt get tym to luk into each n every epi of each n every serial
soo in dat way she should appoint gud editin team...dats da only solution i find...on sooo many bloopers...n abhay tries to kiss on her left hand all da tym but in third tym after kissin dey show her rite hand in abhay's hand...hahahhaahha...wat now...another blooper...

u  noe... v shud post all this as diff posts altogeda on the forum... pyek die hard fans will b annoyed lyk anythin.. i noe one.. shes my best frnd... my god.. weneva i tel her bout bloopers na.. she goes crazy defendin pyek... dats fun!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sirjee

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
We all know that Abhay can sense Piya wherever she is. But in yesterday's episode he senses her and comes up to the Hospital but cannot find where she is? He asked at the Reception to know which Room she is. Also Abhay cannot stand the sight of blood and cannot control his Vampire instincts... how is it possible she be normal at the sight of Piya with wounds?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet104saphira7988Shivani_4u

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
hai all,
this is my 1st post in this..
i didnt get one thing.actually on wed epi(26th) pia went to hostel at night tat too after madhu talks with all her family members over dinner abt her leaving.accident also took place at night.
in yesterdays epi(27th) panchi came home after work at tat time.isn't there something fishy abt it?it is supposed to be d same night coz all were in the same dress.

Anybody noticed this???
Or am i wrong in this..

Edited by RB81 - 27 January 2011 at 8:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteluvkaushiki9anu93sirjee

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
today's blooper was i dont no really u guys consider it a blooper but i do...dat noone could see abhay...even enterin da room also...n misha just luks into da room through dat glass but she couldnt figure out abhay just lyin down wid pia....waooo....n how come docs cant figure out dat in just a nite how come all da wounds vanished..waooo...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9RB81

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

u  noe... v shud post all this as diff posts altogeda on the forum... pyek die hard fans will b annoyed lyk anythin.. i noe one.. shes my best frnd... my god.. weneva i tel her bout bloopers na.. she goes crazy defendin pyek... dats fun!!!
in dat way tell her to read all dese bloopers...she wont feel bad...she will laugh out badly...lyk us...n tel her dat even da members who figure out bloopers also luv it...watch it ...n den figgure out da bloopers...n we do diz coz we dont want our serial to be full of mistakes...dats it...n one more blooper iz...iz it possible to lock up vampire...haseena did to abhay...hahahahahahah....
sitamathur Newbie
sitamathur
sitamathur

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
what about the kissing the wounds away??? are the doctors blind? what about the reat of them? kisi ne nahi dekha ki the wounds were GONE?? jaise ki someone removed the stickers.

saphira7988Rehanismkaushiki9

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

dere was one more blooper in ytd epi...dat da wound on da rite firehead...was different 4 front n different 4m side.....hows dat possible..plz editin team...n make man...check tou kar lia karoo ke kon sa make up kab kia ta...aur kahan kia ta...in todays epi raichands cant smell pia...bechare raichand just lost dere smellin power...hahhahah...n abhay just saw all da accident...but didnt saw he face...as danish had whole face out of his car...hahahahhaha...peepin badly lyk kids do...still abhay couldnt figure out danish...waoooo..

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

We all know that Abhay can sense Piya wherever she is. But in yesterday's episode he senses her and comes up to the Hospital but cannot find where she is? He asked at the Reception to know which Room she is. Also Abhay cannot stand the sight of blood and cannot control his Vampire instincts... how is it possible she be normal at the sight of Piya with wounds?

200 saal zinda rhke expert ban gya hai!

aur kya!LOL

--softyy--AnamikaSJainsirjee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index