Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

dere was one more blooper in ytd epi...dat da wound on da rite firehead...was different 4 front n different 4m side.....hows dat possible..plz editin team...n make man...check tou kar lia karoo ke kon sa make up kab kia ta...aur kahan kia ta...in todays epi raichands cant smell pia...bechare raichand just lost dere smellin power...hahhahah...n abhay just saw all da accident...but didnt saw he face...as danish had whole face out of his car...hahahahhaha...peepin badly lyk kids do...still abhay couldnt figure out danish...waoooo..

SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

We all know that Abhay can sense Piya wherever she is. But in yesterday's episode he senses her and comes up to the Hospital but cannot find where she is? He asked at the Reception to know which Room she is. Also Abhay cannot stand the sight of blood and cannot control his Vampire instincts... how is it possible she be normal at the sight of Piya with wounds?

200 saal zinda rhke expert ban gya hai!

aur kya!๐Ÿ˜†

--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SMITAKSHI

200 saal zinda rhke expert ban gya hai!

aur kya!๐Ÿ˜†

HAAN................AUR WAISE BHI YEH TOH MAITHAILI PART 2 HAI NA.....................
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
If I remember right Maithili was burned alive at the Pander Palace and now they show another place in the middle of the forest as the place where she was burned... and how could Piya find the place so easily.... I guess it's all because of Ekta Mata's apar kripa...
armaanlover_7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

If I remember right Maithili was burned alive at the Pander Palace and now they show another place in the middle of the forest as the place where she was burned... and how could Piya find the place so easily.... I guess it's all because of Ekta Mata's apar kripa...

i was thinking the same and about to post it here.In yesterday's episode ,the care taker of pander palace  first said that maithili was burned in her room and then piya and Abhay's parents said that she was burned in that small house.๐Ÿ˜†
cuteluv thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
whr had maithili's ring gone??piya ne apne chain mein dala tha.. and now its not thr....
armaanlover_7 thumbnail
Hey,
Did u notice in yesterday's girls hostel scene, the name board of the hostel was written from behind.From inside the hostel,we can read as mount college girl's hostel.Dont know from outside,there is a name or not.(I didnt get  a pic of that scene.Will post when I get the pic)

And look at this pic: In this "college" also reads from inside na?

Edited by armaanlover_7 - 13 years ago
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
in yesterdays epi , kabir says angad"kyun apne se twice weight utha rahe hoo"
and the weight there only 10 kgs each side๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
So , lets guess angads weight ???๐Ÿคฃ
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
did anybody notice T's hairstyle in d mall??? in one scene her hair were tied up nd in d other dey were open.........
nd in d college scene where d new teacher entered......T nd tracker were wearing clothes of d previous day.....i think editing problem๐Ÿ˜†

ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya , me too noticed T's hair problem๐Ÿ˜†