Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Blooper Shlooper Haye Rabba!-DISCUSS HERE ONLY. (Page 19)

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruhi.

Originally posted by prcns

another one:

in today's epi, when showing d outside scene of Pandher Palace at night, there is moon in d sky, which moves along with d cameraConfusedConfusedLOLLOLLOL...........
isnt the moon relatively stuck at one place for tht short of a time?!!ConfusedLOLLOL
yep i noticed that too!
saw this blooper before as well when they showed Pandher Palace, i guess when Abhay went back to get Pia's necklace or i guess when Pia was locked in the palace LOL.

oh, so its a regular blooperLOLLOL

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
have you noticed, Pia 's necklace is changed????????
In the earlier episodes, probably in the first 20 or something, it used to be a bit bulky.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prcns

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
in yesterdays epi, pia was changing so fast into maithali and then again pia. it seems she  has now changed into vampire.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prcnskaushiki9sirjee

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88

in yesterdays epi, pia was changing so fast into maithali and then again pia. it seems she  has now changed into vampire.LOL

True! I think Ekta gave Pia a Magic Wand so that she could dress up and dress down fast! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyie

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Another Blooper... How did Piya  get the type of dress Mythili wears that fast? How did she get the earring Abhay gifted Mythili 200 years ago? And to tell you the truth the earrings did not look age old ... it looked modern. Also I think the white stoned earring Piya wore today was the same as the one in Abhay-Maithili flashback dance.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 18 January 2011 at 11:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meawprcnspwincess kanzikaushiki9

rose.three IF-Rockerz
rose.three
rose.three

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Another Blooper... How did Piya  get the type of dress Mythili wears that fast? How did she get the earring Abhay gifted Mythili 200 years ago?
gud question...even im having d same doubtLOL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meawkaushiki9

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Another Blooper... How did Piya  get the type of dress Mythili wears that fast? How did she get the earring Abhay gifted Mythili 200 years ago?

I think she dont know about the Gifted earings but that might be there  in any of the Picture from that Book,,,,& even dress also Victoria dress are similar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meawkaushiki9

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sim-

I think she dont know about the Gifted earings but that might be there  in any of the Picture from that Book,,,,& even dress also Victoria dress are similar

Nobody can procure a Victorian Dress that fast and that too the same one Mythili wore earlier. Also even if the earring is a copy of Maithili's earrings it is not that easy to get it that fast. It is also so funny how Abhay is the only one who notices Piya in her Maithili Avatar.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 18 January 2011 at 11:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prcnsRehanismshona.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index