Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Blooper Shlooper Haye Rabba!-DISCUSS HERE ONLY. (Page 18)

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prcns

Another blooper (not sure to call it a blooper, coz it cud b mismanagement of costumes)

d sherwani tht Danish wore on his engagement is d same tht Maithili's father, the king of pandher is wearing in d flashback scenes...........may b d dress desingner took a poonarjanam n desinged d exact same sherwani in his this birthLOL

Ya,i also saw it.it was too funny.I think Danish bought a second hand  sherwani as he's poor but it's antique.ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105prcnssirjee

.BeautifulSoul. IF-Stunnerz
.BeautifulSoul.
.BeautifulSoul.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged

another one:

in today's epi, when showing d outside scene of Pandher Palace at night, there is moon in d sky, which moves along with d cameraConfusedConfusedLOLLOLLOL...........
isnt the moon relatively stuck at one place for tht short of a time?!!ConfusedLOLLOL
yep i noticed that too!
saw this blooper before as well when they showed Pandher Palace, i guess when Abhay went back to get Pia's necklace or i guess when Pia was locked in the palace LOL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prcns

rose.three IF-Rockerz
rose.three
rose.three

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
i dont knw weather itz a blopper or notLOL...but in d 1st epi of this show they showed "T" as seniour 2 misha n piya rite??....bt then  y is she sitting in d same class wid misha n piya...???Confused

sirjee

rose.three IF-Rockerz
rose.three
rose.three

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessdoll

Another blooper (not sure to call it a blooper, coz it cud b mismanagement of costumes)

d sherwani tht Danish wore on his engagement is d same tht Maithili's father, the king of pandher is wearing in d flashback scenes...........may b d dress desingner took a poonarjanam n desinged d exact same sherwani in his this birthLOL

Ya,i also saw it.it was too funny.I think Danish bought a second hand  sherwani as he's poor but it's antique.ROFLROFLROFL
ya even i noticed tatROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prcnsAnamikaSJain

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose.three

i dont knw weather itz a blopper or notLOL...but in d 1st epi of this show they showed "T" as seniour 2 misha n piya rite??....bt then  y is she sitting in d same class wid misha n piya...???Confused
she was in panchi;s year and then failed and came to kabir's year Dead...and the class was combined!!

Edited by kashUrock - 16 January 2011 at 2:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prcnsAnamikaSJainsirjee

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
did you notice what kabir said to angad, tune bus me mere madad ki
isnt he already has a car?
bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88

did you notice what kabir said to angad, tune bus me mere madad ki
isnt he already has a car?
jab woh log pandher ja rahe the toh angad nein piya pas kabir  ka liye seat rakha tha

Edited by kashUrock - 16 January 2011 at 6:47am

Shivani_4u

cuteluv Goldie
cuteluv
cuteluv

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
hey.. did anyone notice...
now thy corrected the title of the book.. earlier it was Histroy of Pander, and now its showing History of Pander....
http://www.india-forums.com/video/star-one/116462-pyaar-kii-ye-ek-kahaani-72-1.htm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prcnsAnamikaSJainozzyiesirjeeShivani_4u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index