Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hppppp thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
When Sid punched Danish in yesterday's episode....Danish's face was injured with lot of blood flowing... ..but just a while later-at the time of auction, there was no sign of blood/injury/marks of wound...anything on his face.....isn't really possible unless we assume that even Danish is a vampire/werewolf who can heal his wounds quickly.....which most probably he is not..😆
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
^The injury marks were very much visible as far as I remember, at least during the auction. Don't remember about after that 😳
hey did u all notice Pia mostly wears that white shrug kinda thing....just like Abhay's fav black jacket, she's got her signature clothes too ðŸ˜†
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
In Sat epi Sidd's surname was Mehra?😕..........how did this happen?
.Jane.. thumbnail
^I guess he's changed it to 'Mehra'. He can't use 'Raichand', na. That'll arouse suspicions😊 
remosalsa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

^I guess he's changed it to 'Mehra'. He can't use 'Raichand', na. That'll arouse suspicions😊 

Thks Neethi😳😳, i was wondering😆, when even for Panchi he never told his surname😆, suddenly how cum T's friend called him mehra?😕😕😆

cause last time when Danish met him 1st time asked him who Sid?😆, that time he only said Sidd😃😆
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: remosalsa

Thks Neethi😳😳, i was wondering😆, when even for Panchi he never told his surname😆, suddenly how cum T's friend called him mehra?😕😕😆

cause last time when Danish met him 1st time asked him who Sid?😆, that time he only said Sidd😃😆

Well, I'm sure Panchi must be knowing her boss' surname! Lol! Maybe they didn't show us that detail and T and her friends must be knwing from the notice😛
remosalsa thumbnail
Haan, may be thats the case😆😊
.BeautifulSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
In yesterdays episode (1st March) when Sid comes to see Piya in the hostel, Panchi does not introduce her dad to Sid and neither there was any Hi hello between them?  Any reasons? even the part when three of them were standing and saying "Pata nahin piya kahan chali gayi" was so unnnatural... Protective father Arnab should have been running around the whole hostel to look for his darling daughter!!
BIG BLOOOPER!
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruhi.

In yesterdays episode (1st March) when Sid comes to see Piya in the hostel, Panchi does not introduce her dad to Sid and neither there was any Hi hello between them?  Any reasons? even the part when three of them were standing and saying "Pata nahin piya kahan chali gayi" was so unnnatural... Protective father Arnab should have been running around the whole hostel to look for his darling daughter!!

BIG BLOOOPER!

yup! i agree....panchi nd Arnab knew she ws injured and all!! i expected something more dan dat thanda reaction they gave ðŸ˜†