Blooper Shlooper Haye Rabba!-DISCUSS HERE ONLY. - Page 14

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by rose.three

i dont knw weather itz a blopper or notπŸ˜†...but in d 1st epi of this show they showed "T" as seniour 2 misha n piya rite??....bt then  y is she sitting in d same class wid misha n piya...???πŸ˜•
she was in panchi;s year and then failed and came to kabir's year πŸ€’...and the class was combined!!
Edited by kashUrock - 13 years ago
did you notice what kabir said to angad, tune bus me mere madad ki
isnt he already has a car?
Originally posted by ozzy88

did you notice what kabir said to angad, tune bus me mere madad ki
isnt he already has a car?
jab woh log pandher ja rahe the toh angad nein piya pas kabir  ka liye seat rakha tha
Edited by kashUrock - 13 years ago
hey.. did anyone notice...
now thy corrected the title of the book.. earlier it was Histroy of Pander, and now its showing History of Pander....
http://www.india-forums.com/video/star-one/116462-pyaar-kii-ye-ek-kahaani-72-1.htm
Originally posted by Ruhi.

yep i noticed that too!
saw this blooper before as well when they showed Pandher Palace, i guess when Abhay went back to get Pia's necklace or i guess when Pia was locked in the palace πŸ˜†.

oh, so its a regular blooperπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
have you noticed, Pia 's necklace is changed????????
In the earlier episodes, probably in the first 20 or something, it used to be a bit bulky.
in yesterdays epi, pia was changing so fast into maithali and then again pia. it seems she  has now changed into vampire.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ozzy88

in yesterdays epi, pia was changing so fast into maithali and then again pia. it seems she  has now changed into vampire.πŸ˜†

True! I think Ekta gave Pia a Magic Wand so that she could dress up and dress down fast! πŸ˜†
Another Blooper... How did Piya  get the type of dress Mythili wears that fast? How did she get the earring Abhay gifted Mythili 200 years ago? And to tell you the truth the earrings did not look age old ... it looked modern. Also I think the white stoned earring Piya wore today was the same as the one in Abhay-Maithili flashback dance.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Another Blooper... How did Piya  get the type of dress Mythili wears that fast? How did she get the earring Abhay gifted Mythili 200 years ago?
gud question...even im having d same doubtπŸ˜†...