Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shona.

LOL i noticed that as well....was confused wich name to use in the written update

There was another blooper as well...Pia walked to Pandher...im guessing Pandher isnt close to college then how did she walk there....

exactly......its also came to my mind............
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
why is panchi in raichands house???????????????
why isn't Danish there????????????

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yes, I also thought about Panchhi ... When Misha came she was alone... Panchhi and Misha are sis so why Panchhi was not came same time.,. later suddenly she show up...

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
sauray told misha to wear pink........and misha said that she would wear pink if he would out of her mind.....but in the party she wears red πŸ€’
prcns thumbnail
Another blooper (not sure to call it a blooper, coz it cud b mismanagement of costumes)

d sherwani tht Danish wore on his engagement is d same tht Maithili's father, the king of pandher is wearing in d flashback scenes...........may b d dress desingner took a poonarjanam n desinged d exact same sherwani in his this birthπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
prcns thumbnail
another one:

in today's epi, when showing d outside scene of Pandher Palace at night, there is moon in d sky, which moves along with d cameraπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...........
isnt the moon relatively stuck at one place for tht short of a time?!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prcns

Another blooper (not sure to call it a blooper, coz it cud b mismanagement of costumes)

d sherwani tht Danish wore on his engagement is d same tht Maithili's father, the king of pandher is wearing in d flashback scenes...........may b d dress desingner took a poonarjanam n desinged d exact same sherwani in his this birthπŸ˜†

Ya,i also saw it.it was too funny.I think Danish bought a second hand  sherwani as he's poor but it's antique.🀣🀣🀣
.BeautifulSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prcns

another one:

in today's epi, when showing d outside scene of Pandher Palace at night, there is moon in d sky, which moves along with d cameraπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...........
isnt the moon relatively stuck at one place for tht short of a time?!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yep i noticed that too!
saw this blooper before as well when they showed Pandher Palace, i guess when Abhay went back to get Pia's necklace or i guess when Pia was locked in the palace πŸ˜†.
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont knw weather itz a blopper or notπŸ˜†...but in d 1st epi of this show they showed "T" as seniour 2 misha n piya rite??....bt then  y is she sitting in d same class wid misha n piya...???πŸ˜•
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: princessdoll

Ya,i also saw it.it was too funny.I think Danish bought a second hand  sherwani as he's poor but it's antique.🀣🀣🀣

ya even i noticed tat🀣